BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
I love bath and body works, I have for years and I keep try this fragrance but it's just awful. I can't understand how you can get ride of something like pear berry or freesia and keep this scent. Please bath and body get ride of it.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
I love the entire line of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels. I also love everything in the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. This is clearly the perfect hand gel for me! The scent doesn't linger and the formula feels so clean!
katerin c.
Webster, TX
Its really good and smells really good and it leaves you the skin soft ... love it . And plus every one on my family loves this product because is really good and it makes your hand smell really good and it makes your hand softer
Megan D.
The Japanese cherry blossom pocketbac is so great. It smells so good I can't seem to get enough. The sanitizer itself is small, so it can fit in a purse or wristlet. It's affordable and can be found at any bath and body works store.
Vanessa C.
It smell delightful it's like applying hand sanitizer and lotion at the same time. It meet my expectations I really would go and buy more and it would be a great gift to anyone that loves lotions and wants to keep there self clean !
Em
Vacaville, CA
One of my all time favorite scents! I love this scent sooo much it reminds me of a freshly picked bouquet of flowers. The old version is shown in the picture and is no longer sold. The new version has rounder packaging and costs about $.25 more. I suggest taking advantage of the 5 for $6 deal they always have.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO
I love Bath and Body Works and I love all there anti-bacterial hand gel pocketbacs! Thy are great! This one in particular has a great smell that stays on your hand for a long time! I would defiantly buy this product again!
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect use for on the go! Nice scent, without it being overpowering. I've only bought it once but would buy again. Very easy to use. Bought it directly from bath & body works. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I always have this in my purse! I love the smell, and it comes in handy when I am on the go and need a quick hand clean. I buy these as stocking suffers for my mama friends, because they're practical and yet still personal.
Ana Paula A.
An anti bacterial is something that can't never miss in my purse, and the best chooise for me is this from the Bath and Body Works because has a good smell and that's something that sometimes is hard to get on a anti bacterial