Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Dyer, IN

I love the hand sanitizer from bath and body works! The size makes it so convenient I used these all the time when I was in school. They aren't very expensive either. I would definitely say they are worth the money. Plus they have cute little holders for them as well.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX

I have to start off by saying I am addicted to hand sanitizers. I carry anti-bacterial hand gel everywhere. If you are familiar with Bath and Body scents you will know that Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of the classics. Worked well. Smelled great. Nice compact size.
Amadea S.
Amadea S.
Pittsburgh, PA

These things are so cute! They always come in handy when i am on the go, which is basically all the time. I like to wash my hand a lot to stay healthy but sometimes this thing is a life saver on the airplane or the bus. I also love cherry blossom scent at this place.
Rothann W.
Rothann W.
Tucson, AZ

This product is amazing for on the go. It helps so much for the times when you use a public restroom at a park with no running water. Or for when your out with your children having a pic nic to clean dirty little hands. It's small and portable. And smell is amazing
Kaitlynn A.
Kaitlynn A.
Livingston, TX

This scent right here is my favorite! This hand sanitizer feels like its effective, although I only apply when I get done washing my hands. It leave an amazing scent! This product is affordable and I am a repeat user, I'm always buying bath & body works products .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

You can never go wrong with your Japanese cherry blossom! This scent is a bath and body works original and will never get old! It always meets my expectations and would recommend to anyone looking for a year-around scent! Summer, spring, fall or winter- it works!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Monticello, KY

I love this stuff! I could never go without this antibacterial hand cleanser. I work in the medica profession and I have at least 5 at all times. Smells amazing and cleanses your hands of all the nasty germs. Definitely would recommend! Great price for great stuff
jessica A.
jessica A.
Medley, FL

Wowww es mi aroma favorito , deliro todo el dia con este agradable esencia , lo uso a diario este y toda la linea de esta marca , que me atrapa con esos esencia irresistibles , me protege de las enfermedades asi que es un producto que siempre tengo en mi bolsillo
MiAngel N.
MiAngel N.
Port Allen, LA

Leaves a good smell to hands and softens hands. This product is excellent to receive as a Christmas gift or any holiday gift, or just a gift in general. I brought this product from the Bath and Body Works store in the Mall of Louisiana. Yes, I will but it again.
celina s.
celina s.

Honestly, I can only say good things about this product because it's freaking amazing!! The smell is soooooooo good. I always have this product with me and it kills bacteria as well. I bought it at a local duty free mall here. I would DEFINITELY buy it again!!

Join Now