Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Fraylenni R.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by MarĂ­a I.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Maddy F.See all 5 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #65 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Photos (5)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product I love it I always use it there's not one day that goes by that I don't put this on my hands best one in the market to me I will never get another disinfecting product other than this you guys should try it out you won't regret it.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
I liked these for awhile but over time i felt like they became sticky after applying to my hands and rubbing in, the scent is very strong and i imagine that would be the point and the anti-bacterial part, but disliked the sticky feeling i got when applying
Gracee W.
Gracee W.
This hand sanitizer smells wonderful! I don't feel like it smells a lot like pure alcohol like a lot of sanitizers do. I use this hand sanitizer everyday and the smell is never over powering. It is very affordable and I will be buying this again very soon!
Song V.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love the smells of this scent! Its so refreshing! It really cleans my hands espeacially when Im on the go. I use it alot when Im at work and I always get alot of compliments on how refreshing I smell. I love this product I would difinitely repurchase it!
Tramy L.
Tramy L.
Littleton
Very great scent and not too strong or potent. The texture is quite foamy and I was surprised as a first time user. It exceeded my expectations because I was trying something new and did not expect the scent to be so soothing and lovely. Overall satisfied!
Taya L.
Taya L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer's to use, especially during cold and flu season. I am around a lot of people day in and day out, so germs are at a maximum, this hand sanitizer helps to keep my hands feeling fresh and clean, plus it smells great.
Baiza D.
Baiza D.
Topeka, KS
Everyone knows that Bath and Body works has the best scents ever, but has everyone tried their sanitizers? Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite because of the smell, and how it has a matching body wash, lotion, and spray. Definitely one of my favorites.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I always have these in my bag. I have so many of these from getting the coupons in the mail it's crazy. I feel like it does help clean my hands when I am unable to get to a bathroom to wash my hands thoroughly. I love this scent from bath and body works.
Queen M.
Queen M.
This product meets basically all my expections. I use it daily every day of the week. It wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap. I love to smell good and kill germs at the same time. I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend this to everyone!!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent it smells absolutely amazing. The bath and body works hand sanitizer also does not leave a sticky residue on your hands and does not leave a nasty after scent. I would absolutely recommend this product to antone