BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Morgan K.
Bloomington, IN
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac is very nice and very affordable. It is super effective and definitely makes me feel clean when I can't wash my hands right away. I would definitely buy it again because it is the best hand sanitizing gel I have ever bought.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently japanese cherry blossom is their #1 scent and there is reason for it to be so. Smells awesome and this hand sanitizer is definitely nice for when you're on the go. Not sure how "anti-bacterial" it actually is, but I'll believe it...
Heather L.
Apex, NC
This is my opinion but I truly don't like strong scents but if you like that, then this would be good for you, This is kinda like a strong perfume that would be sold at target. It is a good scent to many other people so you may like it also.
Rose B.
Columbia
I love all of these. They make your hands smell amazing while they're killing all the germs. One of the best parts is the little cases you can buy with them. They attach to almost anything so you can always clean your hand when you need to.
Salma M.
Oxnard, CA
It makes me feel very clean but its soft and warm. The smell is amazing and I love smelling my hands every so often. I feel like this is the only product that could make me feel very sanitized but make me smell amazing at the same time.
Enchantra B.
Garland, TX
This scent is an oldie but it's OHhh so good! The travel size sanitizer is perfect for backpacks, handbags, diaper bags, or anywhere you need that squirt of freshness. The formula is non drying and it leaves your hands with a light fragrance not the alcohol that most santizers do! There's a wide range of scents one for everyone
Sandra C.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents. It not only makes your hands smell incredible but it also makes my hands soft. I am a first time user but I am not disappointed at all with this hand soap. There is nothing negative I have to say. I would tell everyone who wants fabulous and clean hands to purchase this soap.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
I love bath and body works, I have for years and I keep try this fragrance but it's just awful. I can't understand how you can get ride of something like pear berry or freesia and keep this scent. Please bath and body get ride of it.
Nataly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
There's not much to say, I absolutely love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom products, the smell is amazing! I enjoy the smell and the little bubbles that they put in and how they easily dissolve when you apply to your hands.
M R.
Newport News, VA
This is a classic bath and body work scent that is sweet and light. However, this scent isn't one of my favorites. Just like the other hand gels from Bath and body works, this product can be slightly drying but it leaves your hands feeling clean. I love using this product before I eat out or after I use public transportation.