BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dricilla G.
Birmingham, AL
Very soothing and refreshing to my hands. It left a nice and clean feeling on my hands as well.
This was the first time that I used this product.
The price is very affordable and reasonable.
This product exceeded my expectations.
There is no room for improvement because it is a great product.
I would recommend this product to others.
Salma M.
Oxnard, CA
It makes me feel very clean but its soft and warm. The smell is amazing and I love smelling my hands every so often. I feel like this is the only product that could make me feel very sanitized but make me smell amazing at the same time.
Enchantra B.
Garland, TX
This scent is an oldie but it's OHhh so good! The travel size sanitizer is perfect for backpacks, handbags, diaper bags, or anywhere you need that squirt of freshness. The formula is non drying and it leaves your hands with a light fragrance not the alcohol that most santizers do! There's a wide range of scents one for everyone
Sandra C.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents. It not only makes your hands smell incredible but it also makes my hands soft. I am a first time user but I am not disappointed at all with this hand soap. There is nothing negative I have to say. I would tell everyone who wants fabulous and clean hands to purchase this soap.
M R.
Newport News, VA
This is a classic bath and body work scent that is sweet and light. However, this scent isn't one of my favorites. Just like the other hand gels from Bath and body works, this product can be slightly drying but it leaves your hands feeling clean. I love using this product before I eat out or after I use public transportation.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
I love bath and body works, I have for years and I keep try this fragrance but it's just awful. I can't understand how you can get ride of something like pear berry or freesia and keep this scent. Please bath and body get ride of it.
Nataly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
There's not much to say, I absolutely love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom products, the smell is amazing! I enjoy the smell and the little bubbles that they put in and how they easily dissolve when you apply to your hands.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
It's my all time favorite !! THE SMELL !? Uhh. I love it. I never take it out of my purse. It has that fresh feeling. Never leaves the hand greasy which I most like about it. I already purchased it million times , and I would buy it again.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
I love the entire line of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels. I also love everything in the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. This is clearly the perfect hand gel for me! The scent doesn't linger and the formula feels so clean!
Megan D.
The Japanese cherry blossom pocketbac is so great. It smells so good I can't seem to get enough. The sanitizer itself is small, so it can fit in a purse or wristlet. It's affordable and can be found at any bath and body works store.