Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
South Range, WI

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer is incredible! The smell is strong but so good, very fruity yet classy. An affordable product that is carry size--easy to carry around anywhere you go! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN

Bath and body smells amazing and I love Japanese cherry blossom. When I use this everybody around me wants some, it smells amazing. Never can have too much handsanitizer lol especially if it smells great I stock up. Who ever invented scented sanitizer is a beautiful genius.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Mechanicsville, VA

This hand sanitizer is perfect to throw in your purse or your kids lunchboxes it has a really refreshing sent to it and is nature like. I bought this product on sale because I needed one more item to make my sale work and it ended up being on of my favorite sents from there
Tiara G.
Tiara G.

You can go wrong with anything bath and body works !!! I lovvvvvvvveee all of their products !! Japanese cherry blossom is a old scent for me !! I used to use this in high school lol so now when i smell it , it takes me right back to those high school memories !! I love it
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Plainfield, IL

I keep this in my pocket for work. Since I work retail I like to use this on a regular basis. Not only does it keep my hands clean, but it has a great scent so I never mind reapplying. These can usually be purchased at very readonable prices during ine of their many sales.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, Pa

This is one of my very favorite scents that Bath and Body Works has! I love their hand sanitizers. They clean so well and do not leave your hands feeling dry at all! They are clean and slightly moisturized. All the different scents are great but I especially love this one!
Priscilla H.
Priscilla H.

I thoughr is was a really effective handsoap, my hands were clean and they would even smell great! I got it for christmas but I don't think there are any cons about it! It has a really soft texture and and an amazing smell, I don't think there is room for any improvements
Megan S.
Megan S.
Toronto

Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
Annika W.
Annika W.
Saint Peter, MN

Smells amazing! Once you apply it, you don't need to rub it in very much to get the product to dissolve into your skin. There's no glitter in this one, which I find to be preferable. I bought it from Bath and Body Works and overall, I would recommend this to a friend.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Duluth, MN

This is one of my favorite bath and body works smells. I love the handheld product that I can take with me anywhere. This is great when you are traveling a lot for airport/school bathrooms. It smells good and makes me feel so clean! I always buy these when I see them!

Join Now