BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Heather L.
Apex, NC
This is my opinion but I truly don't like strong scents but if you like that, then this would be good for you, This is kinda like a strong perfume that would be sold at target. It is a good scent to many other people so you may like it also.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is one of my very favorite scents that Bath and Body Works has! I love their hand sanitizers. They clean so well and do not leave your hands feeling dry at all! They are clean and slightly moisturized. All the different scents are great but I especially love this one!
Jackalyn E.
Love Bath & Body Works products they are very good and some smell good, some are very unpleasant. This one in particular is good, i do feel the smell is a little strong for me, but over all the quality is great.
Isabel D.
I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
Soila F.
Hand sanitizer in my favorite bath body works scent is an A+ automatically.
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA
I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Heather M.
This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Best antibiterial on the Market.. Smells great and not that medicine smell
Gretchen E.
Dallas, TX
Love the way this smells! So clean. These little pocket packs are so great to throw in the car? Your bag.. Anywhere! It also makes you feel very clean when you need it. The price is right for this little container!