Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Erie, PA

These tiny little guys are my favorite! An absolute must-have. They definitely get your hands clean, but my personal favorite part is the smell! Everyone in a 20 foot radius is going to ask what that wonderful scent is. Better stock up because everyone is going to want you to share.
Audrie M.
Audrie M.

Very nice! However, scent is a little strong and a little different than the original scent in my opinion. It is however effective and I bought this at the regular Bath and Body Works store. Great for its price but not everyone's cup of tea. You should go try it first in the store!
Kailey P.
Kailey P.
Sevierville, TN

You can never go wrong with Japanese cherry blossom! This hand sanitizer makes my hands feel so clean while also making them smell so good! I love the how this hand sanitizer makes my hands smell amazing rather than the usual alcohol smell that you get with normal hand sanitizers.
Yessica A.
Yessica A.

Its scent is perfect, seems it have a puesto perfume, is super Effective and I love you buy a thousand of times , I recommend a sea who, besides it is very convenient you can tarer in the backpack or bag or where be.I recommend it to anyone, just that sometimes smells very strong.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

I was hoping this scent would smell as good as it sounds. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was very "floral" smelling but it also had that medicinal alcohol smell beneath it. AND, I must not have put the top on just right because it leaked out all over my glove compartment.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC

I carry this hand gel everywhere I go. When you have a toddler, hand sanitizer is a must!! Bath and body works always have the best smelling gels!! Very affordable!! Maybe they could make a bigger size than the 1 oz for mommas a like me. Other than the size, we love the hand gels.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is one of may favorite hand sanitizer. Has a sweet scent and stays on the skin. You would feel clean after applying it. I've got this as a gift and I've been looking for this whenever I ran out of alcohol (bec alcohol is drying). I'm satisfied and definitely will repurchase!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Fremont, NE

This is by far my favorite scent of ANYTHING Bath and Body Works has to offer. This soap is no exception. It's affordable and it smells so great, I always keep some on hand. I love ordering online because there are always sales. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Lyka D.
Lyka D.

Not really the type of person to be into hand gels, however, this one definitely changed my mind. The name itself was intriguing so I decided to try it. It smells absolutely divine! With its packaging and size, it came in very handy. Love love this product! Definitely recommend!
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Springfield, MO

I love love love this hand gel. I love the japanses cherry blossom smell... I like that it is small and I can just though it in my purse and go. I buy it for my daughter to use at school around flu and cold season. I like to buy when they are on sale cause they can me pricey.

Join Now