BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Michelle G.
Opa Locka, FL
This bath and body works scent is definitely a classic. I loved this scent and I liked the moisturizing beads included in it. I have many hand sanitizers but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I will definitely purchase it again. Loved it!
Meg C.
Bath and Body Works' anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand gel pocketbac things are my favorite ones to use. They don't feel cheap, they all have wonderful strong fragrances, and they feel like they do the trick for making my hands feel clean after particularly germ-ridden instances. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrances!
Emma R.
Downey, CA
This is a normal hand sanitizer. I've received multiple ones as gifts and I love them because they have great scents. My mom got a candle with this same scent and so I loved the hand sanitizer version. I am satisfied with it but it definitely is only better than the rest because of the subdued alcohol smell and the lovely after scent it leaves.
Tiesa S.
I buy these every year,for every occasion, for my sister. This is her favorite Bath and Body Works scent and the only one she will use. I normally buy her the full set with the lotions and sprays too. I highly suggest everyone to try and buy this one.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI
Smells like heaven!
I use also the Japanese cherry blossom body wash they smell really really really good, that good smell last hours and is just so sexy. I go it from bath and body works and when go it's always packed the store.. That says it all
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
Im in love with these hand sanitizer. Its my favorite. Love the smell and leaves my hads feeling fresh and clean. Japanese cherry blossom is a must have. The smell is amazing. I always find myself buying it every time i go to bath and body works.
Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX
The number scent sold at Bath and Body! It's lengendary. It's affordable, most of the time they have sales and coupons you can use so it's helps. It's hand sanitizer, so it's used everyday. The scent lasts for hours. It's an overall strong scent.
Margot M.
Decatur, GA
I absolutely 100% love this product! In my experience Bath and Body Works has cute, affordable, good quality products. The hand sanitizers are amazingly scented. My favorite scent personally is Japanese Cherry Blossom. I also love that the hand sanitizers are portable and easy to carry around. Overall, I definitely recommend this product!
Huda A.
San Diego, CA
This product has a very nice smell to it, and when you put a drop
of the hand gel on your hand it feels so smooth and soft once you rub it imto your skin. For me, the softness lasted for about most of the day and i love this product! The only problem I have with it is its too fragrant at some points but other than that its a must get.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently japanese cherry blossom is their #1 scent and there is reason for it to be so. Smells awesome and this hand sanitizer is definitely nice for when you're on the go. Not sure how "anti-bacterial" it actually is, but I'll believe it...