BY BATH & BODY WORKS #66 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Fremont, NE
This is by far my favorite scent of ANYTHING Bath and Body Works has to offer. This soap is no exception. It's affordable and it smells so great, I always keep some on hand. I love ordering online because there are always sales. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Springfield, MO
I love love love this hand gel. I love the japanses cherry blossom smell... I like that it is small and I can just though it in my purse and go. I buy it for my daughter to use at school around flu and cold season. I like to buy when they are on sale cause they can me pricey.
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
South Range, WI
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer is incredible! The smell is strong but so good, very fruity yet classy. An affordable product that is carry size--easy to carry around anywhere you go! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and body smells amazing and I love Japanese cherry blossom. When I use this everybody around me wants some, it smells amazing. Never can have too much handsanitizer lol especially if it smells great I stock up. Who ever invented scented sanitizer is a beautiful genius.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Mechanicsville, VA
This hand sanitizer is perfect to throw in your purse or your kids lunchboxes it has a really refreshing sent to it and is nature like. I bought this product on sale because I needed one more item to make my sale work and it ended up being on of my favorite sents from there
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Plainfield, IL
I keep this in my pocket for work. Since I work retail I like to use this on a regular basis. Not only does it keep my hands clean, but it has a great scent so I never mind reapplying. These can usually be purchased at very readonable prices during ine of their many sales.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
You can go wrong with anything bath and body works !!! I lovvvvvvvveee all of their products !! Japanese cherry blossom is a old scent for me !! I used to use this in high school lol so now when i smell it , it takes me right back to those high school memories !! I love it
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is one of my very favorite scents that Bath and Body Works has! I love their hand sanitizers. They clean so well and do not leave your hands feeling dry at all! They are clean and slightly moisturized. All the different scents are great but I especially love this one!
Annika W.
Annika W.
Saint Peter, MN
Smells amazing! Once you apply it, you don't need to rub it in very much to get the product to dissolve into your skin. There's no glitter in this one, which I find to be preferable. I bought it from Bath and Body Works and overall, I would recommend this to a friend.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Dyer, IN
I love the hand sanitizer from bath and body works! The size makes it so convenient I used these all the time when I was in school. They aren't very expensive either. I would definitely say they are worth the money. Plus they have cute little holders for them as well.