BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Baiza D.
Topeka, KS
Everyone knows that Bath and Body works has the best scents ever, but has everyone tried their sanitizers? Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite because of the smell, and how it has a matching body wash, lotion, and spray. Definitely one of my favorites.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love the smells of this scent! Its so refreshing! It really cleans my hands espeacially when Im on the go. I use it alot when Im at work and I always get alot of compliments on how refreshing I smell. I love this product I would difinitely repurchase it!
Tramy L.
Littleton
Very great scent and not too strong or potent. The texture is quite foamy and I was surprised as a first time user. It exceeded my expectations because I was trying something new and did not expect the scent to be so soothing and lovely. Overall satisfied!
Amadea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These things are so cute! They always come in handy when i am on the go, which is basically all the time. I like to wash my hand a lot to stay healthy but sometimes this thing is a life saver on the airplane or the bus. I also love cherry blossom scent at this place.
Queen M.
This product meets basically all my expections. I use it daily every day of the week. It wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap. I love to smell good and kill germs at the same time. I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend this to everyone!!
Melissa B.
I always have these in my bag. I have so many of these from getting the coupons in the mail it's crazy. I feel like it does help clean my hands when I am unable to get to a bathroom to wash my hands thoroughly. I love this scent from bath and body works.
Kathryn B.
I liked these for awhile but over time i felt like they became sticky after applying to my hands and rubbing in, the scent is very strong and i imagine that would be the point and the anti-bacterial part, but disliked the sticky feeling i got when applying
Michelle G.
Opa Locka, FL
This bath and body works scent is definitely a classic. I loved this scent and I liked the moisturizing beads included in it. I have many hand sanitizers but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I will definitely purchase it again. Loved it!
Lulu P.
Zeeland, MI
It smells absolutely amazing! It has the little ball things in it (idk what they're called). I bought it at the mall, and they where very nice! I like the smell better than regular hand sanitizer. I will recommend my friends get any of their products!
Meg C.
Bath and Body Works' anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand gel pocketbac things are my favorite ones to use. They don't feel cheap, they all have wonderful strong fragrances, and they feel like they do the trick for making my hands feel clean after particularly germ-ridden instances. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrances!