BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Feels good on my hands.hand feel soft after use .smells lovely.handy to bring where ever you go.
tarbia s.
love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.
Mawil F.
San Juan
I love this one! Is so handle and so easy to take in any bag or keychain I totally love this 😍
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great
Kaitlin C.
Love the smell, leave my hands smelling awesome all day. Also doesn't make my hands dry!!!
Francisca S.
Santiago, Chile
Nice fragrance! Keep my hands clean and fresh.. I like it a lot! Also really easy to carry
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
Japanese Cherry Blossom is bath and body works best scent. it smells absolutely amazing !
Nina G.
Didn't do much for me. But the smell was amazing! Would buy again just for smell
Ángela M.
Muy buen producto lo amo quisiera tenerlo siempre es muy buen aroma y excelente