BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Love the smell, leave my hands smelling awesome all day. Also doesn't make my hands dry!!!
Francisca S.
Francisca S.
Santiago, Chile
Nice fragrance! Keep my hands clean and fresh.. I like it a lot! Also really easy to carry
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
Japanese Cherry Blossom is bath and body works best scent. it smells absolutely amazing !
Nina G.
Nina G.
Didn't do much for me. But the smell was amazing! Would buy again just for smell
Ángela M.
Ángela M.
Muy buen producto lo amo quisiera tenerlo siempre es muy buen aroma y excelente
Sara L.
Sara L.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent from Bath and Body Works. I have soaps, sprays, lotions but I was disappointed in this anti-bacterial soap. The normally, strong flora scent has an almost bitter chemical tint to it. The soap itself works fine, I like it but there is something a little "off" about the scent that i normally really love. I think I'll pass on this scent and try something else next time.
chaimaa E.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
dear influenster my name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is very useful for everyday, I need to wash my hands a lot in my job, but when I am in a rush I have to use hand sanitizer and is effective, lovely fragance and perfect size. I always carry one in my bag, another in my backpack, in my stethoscope, everywhere.
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
This is my favorite hand sanitizer at the moment! The scent doesn't compare to any other product. It's real cute and easy to use even with a dirty hand! It's super effective and it leaves my hand feeling super clean after I use it. I'd definitely repurchase!
Monica L.
Monica L.
mississauga
Perfect travel size. Unlike other brands doesn't have that strong alcohol smell that gives me a headache. I have one in each of my bag. The scent is great. Don't have to put any perfume on after applying this.