BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jexy P.
Cdad Guayana
Love the presentation and the cherry blossom are my favorite so its sweet and the smell is not to strong
Ana A.
Leaves a good smell in your hands, and the size its perfect 👌👌👌 i really love sweet pea its my favorite
Kaillyn B.
Oh my goodness! This smells so good and doesn't even dry out my hands! I'll definitely buy this again!
Nena K.
Hamilton
This hand soap amazing! It leaves your hands feeling soft and clean it also has a great sent to it
Feels good on my hands.hand feel soft after use .smells lovely.handy to bring where ever you go.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR
Good scent. Lasts s lot longer than expected. A little goes a long way. Fits easily in my pocket
tarbia s.
love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.
Mawil F.
San Juan
I love this one! Is so handle and so easy to take in any bag or keychain I totally love this 😍
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great
Francisca S.
Santiago, Chile
Nice fragrance! Keep my hands clean and fresh.. I like it a lot! Also really easy to carry