Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Nina G.
Nina G.

Didn't do much for me. But the smell was amazing! Would buy again just for smell
Ángela M.
Ángela M.

Muy buen producto lo amo quisiera tenerlo siempre es muy buen aroma y excelente
Sara L.
Sara L.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent from Bath and Body Works. I have soaps, sprays, lotions but I was disappointed in this anti-bacterial soap. The normally, strong flora scent has an almost bitter chemical tint to it. The soap itself works fine, I like it but there is something a little "off" about the scent that i normally really love. I think I'll pass on this scent and try something else next time.
MacKenzie  P.
MacKenzie P.

This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Salma K.
Salma K.

I really love this product the smell of it a bit strong but it's so gorgeous it's not expensive at all I really recommend this and I really enjoyed using this hand gel

Join Now