Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ONTARIO
Japanese Cherry Blossom is bath and body works best scent. it smells absolutely amazing !
Nina G.
Nina G.
Didn't do much for me. But the smell was amazing! Would buy again just for smell
Ángela M.
Ángela M.
Muy buen producto lo amo quisiera tenerlo siempre es muy buen aroma y excelente
Sara L.
Sara L.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent from Bath and Body Works. I have soaps, sprays, lotions but I was disappointed in this anti-bacterial soap. The normally, strong flora scent has an almost bitter chemical tint to it. The soap itself works fine, I like it but there is something a little "off" about the scent that i normally really love. I think I'll pass on this scent and try something else next time.
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
April 17, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
This is my favorite hand sanitizer at the moment! The scent doesn't compare to any other product. It's real cute and easy to use even with a dirty hand! It's super effective and it leaves my hand feeling super clean after I use it. I'd definitely repurchase!
Monica L.
Monica L.
mississauga
June 4, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Perfect travel size. Unlike other brands doesn't have that strong alcohol smell that gives me a headache. I have one in each of my bag. The scent is great. Don't have to put any perfume on after applying this.
MacKenzie  P.
MacKenzie P.
This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Salma K.
Salma K.
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
I really love this product the smell of it a bit strong but it's so gorgeous it's not expensive at all I really recommend this and I really enjoyed using this hand gel