BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Joy J.
Clinton , MS
Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to
Samantha w.
I love the smell of this product and i also enjoy the moisturizer you can get in the same sent. One of my favorite products from the bath and body shop. The product itself is affordable which is great!
Gabriele S.
Estrada do Palanque 723
Gostei muito do aroma, deixa uma sensação de leveza nas maos, com pouco produto pode-se fazer uma espuma espetacular muito durável o produto é o cheiro que apesar de ser floral não é enjoativo
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR
Bath and body works always has the best products but my favorite would be Japanese cherry blossom it has a great smell and always makes me feel like my hands are clean when I use it.
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie
Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
Natasha C.
Castleford
Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.
Anggela E.
I love bath&body. I like the prices and they always have good deals. This will be one of my favorite because is a helpful product, easy to have in your purse.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
I personally love this product. I like the after smell it leave. I am an absolute clean freak. I use this on a daily basis and i will keep using this brand.
MacKenzie  P.
This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Catherine L.
Surrey
I love the whole japanese cherry blossom package!! I got them and it smelled so good! The hand sanitizer was pretty great!! And definitely would buy more