BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!
Jesseca M.
Prenton, Wirral
I loved this hand sanitizer. It is small so it easy to take with you on the go and just to throw in your bag. The product it's self has a smooth fast drying formula so that it doesn't leave your hands sticky. The scent is a sweet floral scent, very flattering and beautiful. The price is very good for the quality.
Oksana J.
Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
Denise L.
Everyone knows bath and body works, but this is one of my favorite scents! I LOVED japanese cherry blossom ever since i was young, and this hand sanitizer delivers such a perfecr scent without being too over powering.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a good quality hand sanitizer, especially for the price. It did make my hands quite sticky after using it but only for a short period of time. It's amazing for the price but are better ones on the market.
Joy J.
Clinton , MS
Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to
Samantha w.
I love the smell of this product and i also enjoy the moisturizer you can get in the same sent. One of my favorite products from the bath and body shop. The product itself is affordable which is great!
Gabriele S.
Estrada do Palanque 723
Gostei muito do aroma, deixa uma sensação de leveza nas maos, com pouco produto pode-se fazer uma espuma espetacular muito durável o produto é o cheiro que apesar de ser floral não é enjoativo
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie
Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.