BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jexy P.
Jexy P.
Cdad Guayana
Love the presentation and the cherry blossom are my favorite so its sweet and the smell is not to strong
Chiara B.
Chiara B.
Smells amazing and leaves hands feeling clean and soft adorable price and easy to take with you anywhere
Ana A.
Ana A.
Leaves a good smell in your hands, and the size its perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ i really love sweet pea its my favorite
Kaillyn B.
Kaillyn B.
Oh my goodness! This smells so good and doesn't even dry out my hands! I'll definitely buy this again!
Nena K.
Nena K.
Hamilton
This hand soap amazing! It leaves your hands feeling soft and clean it also has a great sent to it
Feels good on my hands.hand feel soft after use .smells lovely.handy to bring where ever you go.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR
Good scent. Lasts s lot longer than expected. A little goes a long way. Fits easily in my pocket
Mawil F.
Mawil F.
San Juan
I love this one! Is so handle and so easy to take in any bag or keychain I totally love this 😍
tarbia s.
tarbia s.
love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great