BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Love this classic Japanese Cherry Blossom scent in a pocket sized hand sanitizer! Great for on the go, to throw in your handbag or take on a plane! Grabbed mine at my local B&BW! Love it!
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!
Shannon J.
I love this hand sanitizer. It's very easy to carry around and never leaves an awful residue feeling on your hands. The scent is quite strong, so I wouldn't suggest you use it in any scent free environment, like a school, hospital, etc.
Isabelle S.
I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Jesseca M.
Prenton, Wirral
I loved this hand sanitizer. It is small so it easy to take with you on the go and just to throw in your bag. The product it's self has a smooth fast drying formula so that it doesn't leave your hands sticky. The scent is a sweet floral scent, very flattering and beautiful. The price is very good for the quality.
Oksana J.
Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
Denise L.
Everyone knows bath and body works, but this is one of my favorite scents! I LOVED japanese cherry blossom ever since i was young, and this hand sanitizer delivers such a perfecr scent without being too over powering.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a good quality hand sanitizer, especially for the price. It did make my hands quite sticky after using it but only for a short period of time. It's amazing for the price but are better ones on the market.
Joy J.
Clinton , MS
Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to