Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amie Y.
Amie Y.
Conway, AR

Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Zanithe S.
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA

One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Breeana E.
Breeana E.
Concord, Ca

Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
member-a0171bc5e
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas

Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Nina G.
Nina G.

Didn't do much for me. But the smell was amazing! Would buy again just for smell
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD

I only use Bath and Body!! I love the long lasting smell and the foaming action.
Mel T.
Mel T.

Smells amazing, and your hand feel smooth and clean. would definitely get again.

Join Now