Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx

My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Carly W.
Carly W.

Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA

Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Hoover, AL

I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Amie Y.
Amie Y.
Conway, AR

Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Zanithe S.
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA

One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
member-a0171bc5e
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas

Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Breeana E.
Breeana E.
Concord, CA

Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .

Join Now