Add a Photo

#109 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Emma M.
Emma M.

Probably my faaaavourite Hand Cleanser! The smell is amazing!!! It does its job nicely and is simply a staple in my handbag.
Carlee C.
Carlee C.

Love the smell of this product, it's a very light fluffy bubbly soap so it's great for kids because kids love bubbly soap
Paige N.
Paige N.

This product is good but sometimes leaves my hands more sticky than feeling smooth and clean. However the smell is great!
Payton B.
Payton B.

It smells amazing and i always use it when i get home from a long day at work or just whenever i need to clean my hands
Anne D.
Anne D.
Mississauga, ON

Its super compact and great design. Lovin the smell too! I use it every single day. It definitely met my expectations!
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Toronto, ON

I love using bath and body works for their bacterial gels because of the fragrances and the cute packaging!
Chiara B.
Chiara B.

Smells amazing and leaves hands feeling clean and soft adorable price and easy to take with you anywhere
Jexy P.
Jexy P.
Cdad Guayana

Love the presentation and the cherry blossom are my favorite so its sweet and the smell is not to strong
Ana A.
Ana A.

Leaves a good smell in your hands, and the size its perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ i really love sweet pea its my favorite
Kaillyn B.
Kaillyn B.

Oh my goodness! This smells so good and doesn't even dry out my hands! I'll definitely buy this again!

Join Now