BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Emily M.
This stuff is extremely effective. To begin, it smells So good. A nice floral vanilla scent. It is a bit pricey for the amount (3 for $5), but it does it's job and leaves your hands feeling very clean and smelling amazing, for a long time, too! I am very satisfied with this, minus the price.
Shay D.
As I am a huge fan of the Japanese cherry blossom line at bath and body works, I had to purchase this hand sanitizer too! I love the scent so much and the fact that the product dries quickly after applying it onto your hand is a plus. It doesn't leave you feeling gross and greasy at all!
Yessica A.
Its scent is perfect, seems it have a puesto perfume, is super Effective and I love you buy a thousand of times , I recommend a sea who, besides it is very convenient you can tarer in the backpack or bag or where be.I recommend it to anyone, just that sometimes smells very strong.
Amanda C.
This is one of may favorite hand sanitizer. Has a sweet scent and stays on the skin. You would feel clean after applying it. I've got this as a gift and I've been looking for this whenever I ran out of alcohol (bec alcohol is drying). I'm satisfied and definitely will repurchase!
Psalm D.
It smells so good. I recommend getting the whole set . The set includes of Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion, sanitizer and perfume. I had the whole set and I used it last summer. Totally recommend! ❤️❤️❤️
Minh Thuy N.
Ho Chi Minh City
Is always about the smell first. Yeah is smell like real cherry blossom but it's a little bit too much. Maybe it's because about alcohol. But my hands is clean so that's fine. I enjoy it so well
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
I am so blessed with this smell! I have sensitive skin and find scents to set me off as well, but the bath and body works products smell so natural and fresh, they are the few I am able to use.
Floriany P.
This antibacterial leaves a pleasant scent on hands at those moments that have dirty if you want an excellent antibacterial I recommend this and all of Bath & Body Works are best are the swear.
Stephanie G.
I really like the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers. Fantastic value for money and I love the fragrance of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The only negative is it leaves my hands quite dry so need a good hand lotion after. I find mine online foe a great price.
celina s.
Honestly, I can only say good things about this product because it's freaking amazing!! The smell is soooooooo good. I always have this product with me and it kills bacteria as well. I bought it at a local duty free mall here. I would DEFINITELY buy it again!!