Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA

Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx

My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Esperansa D.
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL

I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL

I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA

I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA

Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Carly W.
Carly W.

Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice

Join Now