Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Has a great smell, doesn't dry my skin out or leave hands feeling stinky. Was great to clip onto kids backpack and for me to clip onto diaper bag.
Nicole Jane A.
Nicole Jane A.

I really love the smell of this hand gel. It's really affordable and it cleanses my skin. It also gives moisture to my hands. Highly recommended!
margaret b.
margaret b.

I love all products from bath and body works. from their great smelling candles to their soaps. although it is a little pricey, it is a good buy.
Laura S.
Laura S.

It was good overall but the smell was a little bit too strong for me, it lasted for a while and I love the design and the cases you put them in!
Yphi C.
Yphi C.

I absolutely love the fragrance of this hand sanitizer, then again I love a lot of the scents in products from bath and body works.
Precious R.
Precious R.

When you try this you won't get enough because the scent is just amazing and it doesn't dry your hands like most sanitizer does!!!
Britney H.
Britney H.

My favorite hand sanitizer out there! it has cute small convent sized packaging to fit in my purse! a very lovely classic scent!
jenn k.
jenn k.

this product is amazing small and compact smells great and keeps you feeling clean after ever use. cannot go a day with out it
Irenney C.
Irenney C.

I used it all year long and it's so good and I love it. I love carying it around with me bacause k can use it anytime I want!
Dar S.
Dar S.

This small sized hand sanitizer is easy to use and you can keep them in your car, purse, desk and home. The smell is amazing!

Join Now