Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Sondra R.
Sondra R.

I bought this hoping for a pleaswant smell, boy was i wrong. the smell is overpowering and sticks around for ever. i will not buy this scent again
Nicole Jane A.
Nicole Jane A.

I really love the smell of this hand gel. It's really affordable and it cleanses my skin. It also gives moisture to my hands. Highly recommended!
Laura S.
Laura S.

It was good overall but the smell was a little bit too strong for me, it lasted for a while and I love the design and the cases you put them in!
margaret b.
margaret b.

I love all products from bath and body works. from their great smelling candles to their soaps. although it is a little pricey, it is a good buy.
Yphi C.
Yphi C.

I absolutely love the fragrance of this hand sanitizer, then again I love a lot of the scents in products from bath and body works.
Precious R.
Precious R.

When you try this you won't get enough because the scent is just amazing and it doesn't dry your hands like most sanitizer does!!!
Britney H.
Britney H.

My favorite hand sanitizer out there! it has cute small convent sized packaging to fit in my purse! a very lovely classic scent!
jenn k.
jenn k.

this product is amazing small and compact smells great and keeps you feeling clean after ever use. cannot go a day with out it
Dar S.
Dar S.

This small sized hand sanitizer is easy to use and you can keep them in your car, purse, desk and home. The smell is amazing!
Irenney C.
Irenney C.

I used it all year long and it's so good and I love it. I love carying it around with me bacause k can use it anytime I want!

Join Now