BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Megan S.
Toronto
Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
Leanne N.
I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.
Meghan B.
These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!
Silvia A.
latina
I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Jenifer C.
It is a very good anti bacterial, has an exquisite smell and since it is very good leaves the very clean hands , not, It is not compared with other productsIf only you open it and apply it in the hands and rub , If in the regular thing if, yes very good
Lauren B.
I got this as a present from a friend. Overall, I think it's a great purchase. It was my first time using it as I wouldn't usually buy hand gel but it is great! It leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean and smelling great too! The only thing I would say is the little bits of glitter in the product can be a bit annoying. But overall a great buy!
Brittni F.
London
This soap is one of these best smelling products I have used in a long time. It is not over barring yet it has a beautiful smell that lasts forever. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues as I can't get enough of it.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario
I love the cute packaging and interesting scents offered by Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, but most of them are too strong for me. My friend loves this scent so I gave it a try, but it's too strong for me. I prefer the fresh crisp scents.
Stephanie J.
These hand sanitizers are the best, you literally can't go wrong with them. First of all, they are super convenient, I always carry one with me. Secondly, they smell great, which is extra awesome because the classic hand sanitizer smell does not appeal to me. I've used multiple of their different scents before and they're all great.