Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Fraylenni R.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by MarĂ­a I.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Maddy F.See all 5 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #66 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Photos (5)
Tascha R.
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR
Bath and body works always has the best products but my favorite would be Japanese cherry blossom it has a great smell and always makes me feel like my hands are clean when I use it.
Elisha T.
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie
Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Castleford
Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.
Joy J.
Joy J.
Clinton , MS
Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to
Anggela E.
Anggela E.
I love bath&body. I like the prices and they always have good deals. This will be one of my favorite because is a helpful product, easy to have in your purse.
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
I personally love this product. I like the after smell it leave. I am an absolute clean freak. I use this on a daily basis and i will keep using this brand.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Surrey
I love the whole japanese cherry blossom package!! I got them and it smelled so good! The hand sanitizer was pretty great!! And definitely would buy more
Belmarie P.
Belmarie P.
Puerto Rico
Love the scent of this hand sanitizer. I always keep one on my backpack and purse. Easy to use and you only need a little bit so they'll last a while.