Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Barbara Natacha G.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ

You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Los Angeles

Amazing smell, good on your hands. It makes my kids want to wash their hands! So thankful.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
San Diego , Ca

It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

Love the smell, leave my hands smelling awesome all day. Also doesn't make my hands dry!!!
Francisca S.
Francisca S.
Santiago, Chile

Nice fragrance! Keep my hands clean and fresh.. I like it a lot! Also really easy to carry
Kait M.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Plainfield, IL

I like the fragrance. I like the convenience of the small size. I can keep it in my purse
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
BRAMPTON, ONTARIO

Japanese Cherry Blossom is bath and body works best scent. it smells absolutely amazing !
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Hinesville, GA

Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Ava L.
Ava L.

The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands

Join Now