Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.

I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Castleford

Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.
Joy J.
Joy J.
Clinton , MS

Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to
Anggela E.
Anggela E.

I love bath&body. I like the prices and they always have good deals. This will be one of my favorite because is a helpful product, easy to have in your purse.
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom

I personally love this product. I like the after smell it leave. I am an absolute clean freak. I use this on a daily basis and i will keep using this brand.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Surrey

I love the whole japanese cherry blossom package!! I got them and it smelled so good! The hand sanitizer was pretty great!! And definitely would buy more
Belmarie P.
Belmarie P.
Puerto Rico

Love the scent of this hand sanitizer. I always keep one on my backpack and purse. Easy to use and you only need a little bit so they'll last a while.
Shanelle S.
Shanelle S.
Quincy , MA

Who doesn't love the smell of Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom? Its such a great smell! Perfect little add on to any gift and very handy.
Sondra R.
Sondra R.

I bought this hoping for a pleaswant smell, boy was i wrong. the smell is overpowering and sticks around for ever. i will not buy this scent again

Join Now