BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Minh Thuy N.
Minh Thuy N.
Ho Chi Minh City
Is always about the smell first. Yeah is smell like real cherry blossom but it's a little bit too much. Maybe it's because about alcohol. But my hands is clean so that's fine. I enjoy it so well
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
I am so blessed with this smell! I have sensitive skin and find scents to set me off as well, but the bath and body works products smell so natural and fresh, they are the few I am able to use.
Floriany P.
Floriany P.
This antibacterial leaves a pleasant scent on hands at those moments that have dirty if you want an excellent antibacterial I recommend this and all of Bath & Body Works are best are the swear.
Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.
Estrada do Palanque 723
Gostei muito do aroma, deixa uma sensação de leveza nas maos, com pouco produto pode-se fazer uma espuma espetacular muito durável o produto é o cheiro que apesar de ser floral não é enjoativo
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Love this classic Japanese Cherry Blossom scent in a pocket sized hand sanitizer! Great for on the go, to throw in your handbag or take on a plane! Grabbed mine at my local B&BW! Love it!
Tascha R.
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR
Bath and body works always has the best products but my favorite would be Japanese cherry blossom it has a great smell and always makes me feel like my hands are clean when I use it.
Elisha T.
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie
Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Castleford
Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.