Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Francisca S.
Francisca S.
Santiago, Chile

Nice fragrance! Keep my hands clean and fresh.. I like it a lot! Also really easy to carry
Kait M.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON

Japanese Cherry Blossom is bath and body works best scent. it smells absolutely amazing !
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Plainfield, IL

I like the fragrance. I like the convenience of the small size. I can keep it in my purse
Ava L.
Ava L.

The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands
Stacy C.
Stacy C.

Quick easy on the go product gets your hands clean and smelling good and very affordable
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Vy T.
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX

Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Claudia E.
Claudia E.

I love the smell and the feel that leaves to your hands I always take it everywhere I go
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable

Join Now