Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ

I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.

This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL

I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX

ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one
Rezya B.
Rezya B.
East Orange

I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it
Yessica M.
Yessica M.

This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!

Join Now