Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.

This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL

I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Yessica M.
Yessica M.

This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX

ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one
Rezya B.
Rezya B.
East Orange

I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it
Barbara Natacha G.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ

You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Kait M.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

Love the smell, leave my hands smelling awesome all day. Also doesn't make my hands dry!!!

Join Now