BY BATH & BODY WORKS #33 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Oksana J.
Oksana J.
Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Everyone knows bath and body works, but this is one of my favorite scents! I LOVED japanese cherry blossom ever since i was young, and this hand sanitizer delivers such a perfecr scent without being too over powering.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
I love this! Not only does it smell amazing but it is incredibly cleansing, gets dirt and ink off skin in an instant. Great for when there is no nearby sink! Smells amazing and would definitely have to repurchase
Tahnee T.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a good quality hand sanitizer, especially for the price. It did make my hands quite sticky after using it but only for a short period of time. It's amazing for the price but are better ones on the market.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Brampton
These are amazing. Compact size perfect for your purse and the smell is just like the spray. I usually use these in public as it helps freshen up my smell for days when I'm out for long. Completely recommendable
Samantha w.
Samantha w.
I love the smell of this product and i also enjoy the moisturizer you can get in the same sent. One of my favorite products from the bath and body shop. The product itself is affordable which is great!
Psalm D.
Psalm D.
It smells so good. I recommend getting the whole set . The set includes of Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion, sanitizer and perfume. I had the whole set and I used it last summer. Totally recommend! ❤️❤️❤️
Minh Thuy N.
Minh Thuy N.
Ho Chi Minh City
Is always about the smell first. Yeah is smell like real cherry blossom but it's a little bit too much. Maybe it's because about alcohol. But my hands is clean so that's fine. I enjoy it so well
Floriany P.
Floriany P.
This antibacterial leaves a pleasant scent on hands at those moments that have dirty if you want an excellent antibacterial I recommend this and all of Bath & Body Works are best are the swear.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
I am so blessed with this smell! I have sensitive skin and find scents to set me off as well, but the bath and body works products smell so natural and fresh, they are the few I am able to use.