Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ

I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Yessica M.
Yessica M.

This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!
Rezya B.
Rezya B.
East Orange

I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Barbara Natacha G.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ

You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX

ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
San Diego, CA

It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

Love the smell, leave my hands smelling awesome all day. Also doesn't make my hands dry!!!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Los Angeles

Amazing smell, good on your hands. It makes my kids want to wash their hands! So thankful.

Join Now