BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Cynthia R.
This is the only hand-sanitizer that I ever use. This one in particular smells awesome. I've tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom hand lotion as well. It feels like it is actually killing the bacteria off of my hands. I take this where ever I go and I highly recommend this hand sanitizer for anyone. Especially if your travelling because it is small and can be carried onto the plane to make sure that your space is clean.
María M.
Zulia - Venezuela
I love this! I have it hooked to my backpack, and I am loving it! This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, I'm really happy!
Sara L.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent from Bath and Body Works. I have soaps, sprays, lotions but I was disappointed in this anti-bacterial soap. The normally, strong flora scent has an almost bitter chemical tint to it. The soap itself works fine, I like it but there is something a little "off" about the scent that i normally really love. I think I'll pass on this scent and try something else next time.
Lyka D.
Not really the type of person to be into hand gels, however, this one definitely changed my mind. The name itself was intriguing so I decided to try it. It smells absolutely divine! With its packaging and size, it came in very handy. Love love this product! Definitely recommend!
Megan S.
Toronto
Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
Priscilla H.
I thoughr is was a really effective handsoap, my hands were clean and they would even smell great! I got it for christmas but I don't think there are any cons about it! It has a really soft texture and and an amazing smell, I don't think there is room for any improvements
Leanne N.
I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.
Meghan B.
These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
Silvia A.
latina
I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!