BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stephanie G.
I really like the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers. Fantastic value for money and I love the fragrance of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The only negative is it leaves my hands quite dry so need a good hand lotion after. I find mine online foe a great price.
Silvia A.
latina
I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Jenifer C.
It is a very good anti bacterial, has an exquisite smell and since it is very good leaves the very clean hands , not, It is not compared with other productsIf only you open it and apply it in the hands and rub , If in the regular thing if, yes very good
Brittni F.
London
This soap is one of these best smelling products I have used in a long time. It is not over barring yet it has a beautiful smell that lasts forever. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues as I can't get enough of it.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario
I love the cute packaging and interesting scents offered by Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, but most of them are too strong for me. My friend loves this scent so I gave it a try, but it's too strong for me. I prefer the fresh crisp scents.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
This scent never gets old! Ever since it came out I've always purchased this scent because it's amazing and to come in a their sanitizer is even more exciting! I love using their sanitizers than just regular sanitizers, no hospital smell lol
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!
Shannon J.
I love this hand sanitizer. It's very easy to carry around and never leaves an awful residue feeling on your hands. The scent is quite strong, so I wouldn't suggest you use it in any scent free environment, like a school, hospital, etc.
ilianny g.
miami
Es un practico antibacterial, lo puedes llevar a donde sea, ya que por su tamaño lo puedes llevar perfectamente en tu cartera, su aroma es espectacular y para salir de apuros cuando no tienes donde lavarte las manos, este es el ideal
Oksana J.
Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.