BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas
Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Jenny K.
These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Mel T.
Smells amazing, and your hand feel smooth and clean. would definitely get again.
Kelly N.
I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?