BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Meghan B.
Meghan B.
These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
celina s.
celina s.
Honestly, I can only say good things about this product because it's freaking amazing!! The smell is soooooooo good. I always have this product with me and it kills bacteria as well. I bought it at a local duty free mall here. I would DEFINITELY buy it again!!
Yuliana R.
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I really like the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers. Fantastic value for money and I love the fragrance of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The only negative is it leaves my hands quite dry so need a good hand lotion after. I find mine online foe a great price.
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
latina
I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
It is a very good anti bacterial, has an exquisite smell and since it is very good leaves the very clean hands , not, It is not compared with other productsIf only you open it and apply it in the hands and rub , If in the regular thing if, yes very good
Brittni F.
Brittni F.
London
This soap is one of these best smelling products I have used in a long time. It is not over barring yet it has a beautiful smell that lasts forever. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues as I can't get enough of it.
Sara Michelle W.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario
I love the cute packaging and interesting scents offered by Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, but most of them are too strong for me. My friend loves this scent so I gave it a try, but it's too strong for me. I prefer the fresh crisp scents.
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
This scent never gets old! Ever since it came out I've always purchased this scent because it's amazing and to come in a their sanitizer is even more exciting! I love using their sanitizers than just regular sanitizers, no hospital smell lol
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!