Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA

Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
tarbia s.
tarbia s.

love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ

Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Mawil F.
Mawil F.

I love this one! Is so handle and so easy to take in any bag or keychain I totally love this 😍
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga, TX

The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL

Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI

This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!

Join Now