BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Suzanne M.
London, ON
I have a bunch of these just from the deals bath and body works have, really affordable, they have a variety of different scents especially around seasonal times. For the deals they have you could get 3 of these for less than $10. I love the japanese chery blossom and have the cream as well.
Olya K.
I like Sanitizers so much, but japanesse cherry blossom is not my favorite smell. It smell like fresh cherry blossom, but on my arms it smell like soap. It is no bad smell, but not my favotite. So, Sanitizers is a perfect Christmas gift. Hightly recommend and will buy again different smells.
jejdh d.
bucks
I love these hand sanitisers!! They clean your hands completely and it’s a massive bonus that they ALL smell gorgeous they’re affordable and easy to purchase and would definitely recommend doing so !!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is very useful for everyday, I need to wash my hands a lot in my job, but when I am in a rush I have to use hand sanitizer and is effective, lovely fragance and perfect size. I always carry one in my bag, another in my backpack, in my stethoscope, everywhere.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
dear influenster my name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Agnes k.
Paengseong-eup, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do
It smell delightful it's like applying hand sanitizer and lotion at the same time. It meet my expectations I really would go and buy more and it would be a great gift to anyone that loves lotions and wants to keep there self clean !
Alanis R.
This is my favorite hand sanitizer at the moment! The scent doesn't compare to any other product. It's real cute and easy to use even with a dirty hand! It's super effective and it leaves my hand feeling super clean after I use it. I'd definitely repurchase!
Salma K.
I really love this product the smell of it a bit strong but it's so gorgeous it's not expensive at all I really recommend this and I really enjoyed using this hand gel
Monica L.
Mississauga, ON
Perfect travel size. Unlike other brands doesn't have that strong alcohol smell that gives me a headache. I have one in each of my bag. The scent is great. Don't have to put any perfume on after applying this.
Kearra S.
Bridgemary, Gosport
Unfortunately I don't have a bath and body works in the country I live in but whilst on holiday in Florida last year I picked up 10 of these pocketbacs one of the scents being Japanese Cherry Blossom. The overall all product was good although I wasn't majorly fussed on the scent, it was a bit too sweet for me. I still used it however because I feel it did a brilliant job at sanitising my hands and also these are such good prices that I now buy them off of Amazon for about £2 each.