BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mahek P.
Daman and Diu
I was having a hard time finding a travel friendly hand gel until I came across Bath and Body Works cleansing hand gel pocketbac. It easily fits in my handbag. Plus it smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Who doesn't love cherry blossom? It's a win win product for me. It has got great scent, it is soft on hands, produces rich lather even with a pea size amout and most importantly it's affordable.
María I.
This is the most amazing Anti-bacterial hand gel you can buy in the whole world, OMG it has such an amazing smell, its so good with your hands and soft and leave that delicious smell, i use it evereryday and because it so small your can keep it with you and go with it to avery place you need to, its not expensive at all and i just love that product.
Shanna G.
Atikokan, Ontario
Having these mini hand sanitizer is so handy, and having it come in my FAVOURITE scent ever is even better! They're priced afforadably, and they're the perfect size to fit in your bag! I work in home care, and they're actually small enough to fit in the pocket of my uniform, so I'm very satisfied with this product!
Surya M.
United Arab Emirates
This product i can't say it's my favorite .. It's just a normal sanitizer which keeps your hand clean tho not soft and which is sented .. This was purchased from bath and body works in Dubai .. It was partially affordable .. I think they should increase their size o the packaging for the price they offer
Cynthia R.
This is the only hand-sanitizer that I ever use. This one in particular smells awesome. I've tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom hand lotion as well. It feels like it is actually killing the bacteria off of my hands. I take this where ever I go and I highly recommend this hand sanitizer for anyone. Especially if your travelling because it is small and can be carried onto the plane to make sure that your space is clean.
María M.
Zulia - Venezuela
I love this! I have it hooked to my backpack, and I am loving it! This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, I'm really happy!
Lyka D.
Not really the type of person to be into hand gels, however, this one definitely changed my mind. The name itself was intriguing so I decided to try it. It smells absolutely divine! With its packaging and size, it came in very handy. Love love this product! Definitely recommend!
Priscilla H.
I thoughr is was a really effective handsoap, my hands were clean and they would even smell great! I got it for christmas but I don't think there are any cons about it! It has a really soft texture and and an amazing smell, I don't think there is room for any improvements
Megan S.
Toronto
Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
Leanne N.
I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.