Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI

This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX

The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL

Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.

This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL

I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it

Join Now