Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
tarbia s.
tarbia s.

love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ

Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga, TX

The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI

This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL

Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ

I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love love love this stuff, keeps hands germ free and easy transport, as well as smells great

Join Now