Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brittni F.
Brittni F.
London

This soap is one of these best smelling products I have used in a long time. It is not over barring yet it has a beautiful smell that lasts forever. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues as I can't get enough of it.
Sara Michelle W.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario

I love the cute packaging and interesting scents offered by Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, but most of them are too strong for me. My friend loves this scent so I gave it a try, but it's too strong for me. I prefer the fresh crisp scents.
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON

This scent never gets old! Ever since it came out I've always purchased this scent because it's amazing and to come in a their sanitizer is even more exciting! I love using their sanitizers than just regular sanitizers, no hospital smell lol
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire

I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I love this hand sanitizer. It's very easy to carry around and never leaves an awful residue feeling on your hands. The scent is quite strong, so I wouldn't suggest you use it in any scent free environment, like a school, hospital, etc.
ilianny g.
ilianny g.
miami

Es un practico antibacterial, lo puedes llevar a donde sea, ya que por su tamaño lo puedes llevar perfectamente en tu cartera, su aroma es espectacular y para salir de apuros cuando no tienes donde lavarte las manos, este es el ideal
Oksana J.
Oksana J.

Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.
Denise L.
Denise L.

Everyone knows bath and body works, but this is one of my favorite scents! I LOVED japanese cherry blossom ever since i was young, and this hand sanitizer delivers such a perfecr scent without being too over powering.
Tahnee T.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne

This is a good quality hand sanitizer, especially for the price. It did make my hands quite sticky after using it but only for a short period of time. It's amazing for the price but are better ones on the market.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

I love this! Not only does it smell amazing but it is incredibly cleansing, gets dirt and ink off skin in an instant. Great for when there is no nearby sink! Smells amazing and would definitely have to repurchase

Join Now