Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Britt B.
Britt B.
Stow, OH

Bath & Body Works' Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac offers clean hands on the go! You can put this small container into your purse, pocket, or anywhere else to ensure clean hands while you're traveling. The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells brings a delightful flower smell to your clean hands!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Louisville, KY

As a pregnant wife, hand sanitizer is a must, and these travel size bottles are ideal for my purse. I love how clean they get your hands, but the Japanese cherry blossom scent just wasn't for me. It's a little strong and overpowering. The purpose is served with this product, but in an overly pungent way.
Surya M.
Surya M.
United Arab Emirates

This product i can't say it's my favorite .. It's just a normal sanitizer which keeps your hand clean tho not soft and which is sented .. This was purchased from bath and body works in Dubai .. It was partially affordable .. I think they should increase their size o the packaging for the price they offer
Adry K.
Adry K.
Mundelein, IL

In love with this it cleans my hands after I eat something I bought it from bath and body works of course and or online I love it the scent is so nice and my pros of this that its cheap and it's nice and small but my cons are that if u put too much it can hurt your nose but overall I would buy it again
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Richmond, VA

The best of both worlds...an antibacterial hand gel AND a sweet, long lasting fragrance. When these are on sale, I make sure to stock up on them as I use this stuff like crazy. They're reasonably priced when they're on sale. Overall, I completely love this stuff and would definitely purchase it again.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az

I really like the scent of this hand sanitizer. I typically don't like floral scents but this is a nice one that isn't too overpowering. The scent does linger after using which is really nice. It does make my hands feel clean and I don't think it dries them out. Overall I would recommend this product
Rachael Q.
Rachael Q.

I absolutely love these! They smell wonderful and they're perfect to put in my purse on the go at the gas station, or on a bus. You can get 5 for 5 dollars at bath and body works which is so cheap! You can also get cute little pouches to put them in and hang on your bag! Very satisfied, I recommend!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
North Richland Hills, TX

Honestly, since I was in elementary school I would use all Japanese Cherry Blossom products from B&BW and this exact little bottle of germ-x was that I'd carry around with me from day one. The scent is authentic and never dried out my skin. I use the same product to this day and am never let down.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Jackson, MO

Oh my goodness! The smell of this product alone is enough to actually use it! But I'm an educator and we did an activity with this product. Black light the germs! It was so cool to see how this product virtually destroyed all the germs on my students hands right before our eyes! Awesome product!
Aman D.
Aman D.
Seattle, WA

I have been using this deep cleansing hand soap for the past year now and I love it. Smells very pretty and my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it either. I am a repeat user and recently I checked out bath and body works new collection for the summer and purchased the mango Mai tai cleaner.

Join Now