BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love these hand sanitizers thy always smell great and the scent is not too strong. My hands do feel clean after and doesn't leave a sticky residue and my hand do not feel dry after words (which is great since my hands get dry easily). They aren't too pricey either so that's always a plus
Hannah H.
Erie, PA
These tiny little guys are my favorite! An absolute must-have. They definitely get your hands clean, but my personal favorite part is the smell! Everyone in a 20 foot radius is going to ask what that wonderful scent is. Better stock up because everyone is going to want you to share.
Nai s.
I have. collections of all types of scents. my most favorite is cherry blossom, love the smell, long lasting and i always stock them up the end of the year. i would have one of these with me where ever i go, even at my office, purse, car and hanging off name badges. by far my favorite
I have all the bath and body works hand gel but this is absolutely my favorite.This anti bacterial is always in my bag , it`s like water for me.I can`t be relax if I don`t know that i have total clean hands.Even if I wash my hands,on the school or place like that when you are not home , personal I like to use an antibacterial hand gel.And i love this because of smell.Indispensable for a girl!
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Bath & Body Works' Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac offers clean hands on the go! You can put this small container into your purse, pocket, or anywhere else to ensure clean hands while you're traveling. The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells brings a delightful flower smell to your clean hands!
Kelsey W.
Fremont, NE
This is by far my favorite scent of ANYTHING Bath and Body Works has to offer. This soap is no exception. It's affordable and it smells so great, I always keep some on hand. I love ordering online because there are always sales. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Melanie D.
I was hoping this scent would smell as good as it sounds. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was very "floral" smelling but it also had that medicinal alcohol smell beneath it. AND, I must not have put the top on just right because it leaked out all over my glove compartment.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
I carry this hand gel everywhere I go. When you have a toddler, hand sanitizer is a must!! Bath and body works always have the best smelling gels!! Very affordable!! Maybe they could make a bigger size than the 1 oz for mommas a like me. Other than the size, we love the hand gels.
Audrie M.
Very nice! However, scent is a little strong and a little different than the original scent in my opinion. It is however effective and I bought this at the regular Bath and Body Works store. Great for its price but not everyone's cup of tea. You should go try it first in the store!
Kailey P.
Sevierville, TN
You can never go wrong with Japanese cherry blossom! This hand sanitizer makes my hands feel so clean while also making them smell so good! I love the how this hand sanitizer makes my hands smell amazing rather than the usual alcohol smell that you get with normal hand sanitizers.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?