BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Alyssa P.
Van Lear, KY
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent. I have every single product that Bath and Body carries in that scent. It makes me happy. I love that this scent is in the anti-pocket bac. This product is nice. It fits nicely into my purse and doesn't take up too much space. It is handy and always smells great- even down to the last drop. It is lovely. I would buy this again.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is one of my very favorite scents that Bath and Body Works has! I love their hand sanitizers. They clean so well and do not leave your hands feeling dry at all! They are clean and slightly moisturized. All the different scents are great but I especially love this one!
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my favorite bath and body works smells. I love the handheld product that I can take with me anywhere. This is great when you are traveling a lot for airport/school bathrooms. It smells good and makes me feel so clean! I always buy these when I see them!
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I have to start off by saying I am addicted to hand sanitizers. I carry anti-bacterial hand gel everywhere. If you are familiar with Bath and Body scents you will know that Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of the classics. Worked well. Smelled great. Nice compact size.
Catherine S.
Dyer, IN
I love the hand sanitizer from bath and body works! The size makes it so convenient I used these all the time when I was in school. They aren't very expensive either. I would definitely say they are worth the money. Plus they have cute little holders for them as well.
Ashley B.
You can never go wrong with your Japanese cherry blossom! This scent is a bath and body works original and will never get old! It always meets my expectations and would recommend to anyone looking for a year-around scent! Summer, spring, fall or winter- it works!
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH
Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite scents. I love the other products this scent comes in so I tried the hand sanitizer. I work in a doctors office so when I don't get a chance to wash my hands right away I use this. Patients and my coworkers always ask me if I sprayed perfume. It's smells so good and this hand sanitize doesn't make my hands feel dry.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
Wowww es mi aroma favorito , deliro todo el dia con este agradable esencia , lo uso a diario este y toda la linea de esta marca , que me atrapa con esos esencia irresistibles , me protege de las enfermedades asi que es un producto que siempre tengo en mi bolsillo
Kaitlynn A.
Livingston, Tx
This scent right here is my favorite! This hand sanitizer feels like its effective, although I only apply when I get done washing my hands. It leave an amazing scent! This product is affordable and I am a repeat user, I'm always buying bath & body works products .
Jenna B.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent it smells absolutely amazing. The bath and body works hand sanitizer also does not leave a sticky residue on your hands and does not leave a nasty after scent. I would absolutely recommend this product to antone