Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
yasmin g.
yasmin g.

It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it
Feels good on my hands.hand feel soft after use .smells lovely.handy to bring where ever you go.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC

My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA

Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO

Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA

I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN

I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ

Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Mawil F.
Mawil F.

I love this one! Is so handle and so easy to take in any bag or keychain I totally love this 😍
tarbia s.
tarbia s.

love love love it !! Japanese cherry blossom my favourite . should give it a try atleast once.

Join Now