Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

Good scent. Lasts s lot longer than expected. A little goes a long way. Fits easily in my pocket
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX

Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Feels good on my hands.hand feel soft after use .smells lovely.handy to bring where ever you go.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC

My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
yasmin g.
yasmin g.

It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC

Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO

Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA

I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN

I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time

Join Now