Add a Photo

#62 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Shay D.
Shay D.
As I am a huge fan of the Japanese cherry blossom line at bath and body works, I had to purchase this hand sanitizer too! I love the scent so much and the fact that the product dries quickly after applying it onto your hand is a plus. It doesn't leave you feeling gross and greasy at all!
Yessica A.
Yessica A.
Its scent is perfect, seems it have a puesto perfume, is super Effective and I love you buy a thousand of times , I recommend a sea who, besides it is very convenient you can tarer in the backpack or bag or where be.I recommend it to anyone, just that sometimes smells very strong.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This is one of may favorite hand sanitizer. Has a sweet scent and stays on the skin. You would feel clean after applying it. I've got this as a gift and I've been looking for this whenever I ran out of alcohol (bec alcohol is drying). I'm satisfied and definitely will repurchase!
Lyka D.
Lyka D.
Not really the type of person to be into hand gels, however, this one definitely changed my mind. The name itself was intriguing so I decided to try it. It smells absolutely divine! With its packaging and size, it came in very handy. Love love this product! Definitely recommend!
Priscilla H.
Priscilla H.
I thoughr is was a really effective handsoap, my hands were clean and they would even smell great! I got it for christmas but I don't think there are any cons about it! It has a really soft texture and and an amazing smell, I don't think there is room for any improvements
Megan S.
Megan S.
Toronto
Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
celina s.
celina s.
Honestly, I can only say good things about this product because it's freaking amazing!! The smell is soooooooo good. I always have this product with me and it kills bacteria as well. I bought it at a local duty free mall here. I would DEFINITELY buy it again!!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
Yuliana R.
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
latina
I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.