BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Teresa M.
This is one of my favorite scents. I've used the lotion, body cream and mist.
Zainab
Cedar Falls, IA
Smells good and it is not expensive. You can have it with you wherever you go
Liz T.
I hate this smell, so typical every basic person wears it! Try being original
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Best antibiterial on the Market.. Smells great and not that medicine smell
Soila F.
Hand sanitizer in my favorite bath body works scent is an A+ automatically.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
dear influenster my name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Olya K.
I like Sanitizers so much, but japanesse cherry blossom is not my favorite smell. It smell like fresh cherry blossom, but on my arms it smell like soap. It is no bad smell, but not my favotite. So, Sanitizers is a perfect Christmas gift. Hightly recommend and will buy again different smells.
jejdh d.
bucks
I love these hand sanitisers!! They clean your hands completely and it’s a massive bonus that they ALL smell gorgeous they’re affordable and easy to purchase and would definitely recommend doing so !!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is very useful for everyday, I need to wash my hands a lot in my job, but when I am in a rush I have to use hand sanitizer and is effective, lovely fragance and perfect size. I always carry one in my bag, another in my backpack, in my stethoscope, everywhere.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
dear influenster my name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.