Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Lyka D.
Lyka D.

Not really the type of person to be into hand gels, however, this one definitely changed my mind. The name itself was intriguing so I decided to try it. It smells absolutely divine! With its packaging and size, it came in very handy. Love love this product! Definitely recommend!
Priscilla H.
Priscilla H.

I thoughr is was a really effective handsoap, my hands were clean and they would even smell great! I got it for christmas but I don't think there are any cons about it! It has a really soft texture and and an amazing smell, I don't think there is room for any improvements
Megan S.
Megan S.
Toronto

Absolutely love these products. The scent is amazing and on of my favorites. The foam feels super nice on my hands and the lather is good. One pump is always enough. The kids love the foam and scent too. I buy this one as often as I can because I love the scent so much!
celina s.
celina s.

Honestly, I can only say good things about this product because it's freaking amazing!! The smell is soooooooo good. I always have this product with me and it kills bacteria as well. I bought it at a local duty free mall here. I would DEFINITELY buy it again!!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
Yuliana R.
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!
Alanis R.
Alanis R.

This is my favorite hand sanitizer at the moment! The scent doesn't compare to any other product. It's real cute and easy to use even with a dirty hand! It's super effective and it leaves my hand feeling super clean after I use it. I'd definitely repurchase!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
latina

I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I really like the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers. Fantastic value for money and I love the fragrance of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The only negative is it leaves my hands quite dry so need a good hand lotion after. I find mine online foe a great price.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.

It is a very good anti bacterial, has an exquisite smell and since it is very good leaves the very clean hands , not, It is not compared with other productsIf only you open it and apply it in the hands and rub , If in the regular thing if, yes very good

Join Now