BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL
I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Carly W.
Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Nancy d.
Hesperia
My favorite , I always have one of this in my purse. I love this smell delicious .....
Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?