Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA

Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA

This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, Ca

Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI

Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX

Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC

Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

Good scent. Lasts s lot longer than expected. A little goes a long way. Fits easily in my pocket
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.

Join Now