Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mahek P.
Mahek P.
Daman and Diu
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
I was having a hard time finding a travel friendly hand gel until I came across Bath and Body Works cleansing hand gel pocketbac. It easily fits in my handbag. Plus it smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Who doesn't love cherry blossom? It's a win win product for me. It has got great scent, it is soft on hands, produces rich lather even with a pea size amout and most importantly it's affordable.
Leanne N.
Leanne N.
I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.
María I.
María I.
This is the most amazing Anti-bacterial hand gel you can buy in the whole world, OMG it has such an amazing smell, its so good with your hands and soft and leave that delicious smell, i use it evereryday and because it so small your can keep it with you and go with it to avery place you need to, its not expensive at all and i just love that product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I got this as a present from a friend. Overall, I think it's a great purchase. It was my first time using it as I wouldn't usually buy hand gel but it is great! It leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean and smelling great too! The only thing I would say is the little bits of glitter in the product can be a bit annoying. But overall a great buy!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
These hand sanitizers are the best, you literally can't go wrong with them. First of all, they are super convenient, I always carry one with me. Secondly, they smell great, which is extra awesome because the classic hand sanitizer smell does not appeal to me. I've used multiple of their different scents before and they're all great.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Atikokan, Ontario
Having these mini hand sanitizer is so handy, and having it come in my FAVOURITE scent ever is even better! They're priced afforadably, and they're the perfect size to fit in your bag! I work in home care, and they're actually small enough to fit in the pocket of my uniform, so I'm very satisfied with this product!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Wirral
I loved this hand sanitizer. It is small so it easy to take with you on the go and just to throw in your bag. The product it's self has a smooth fast drying formula so that it doesn't leave your hands sticky. The scent is a sweet floral scent, very flattering and beautiful. The price is very good for the quality.
Surya M.
Surya M.
United Arab Emirates
This product i can't say it's my favorite .. It's just a normal sanitizer which keeps your hand clean tho not soft and which is sented .. This was purchased from bath and body works in Dubai .. It was partially affordable .. I think they should increase their size o the packaging for the price they offer
Emily M.
Emily M.
This stuff is extremely effective. To begin, it smells So good. A nice floral vanilla scent. It is a bit pricey for the amount (3 for $5), but it does it's job and leaves your hands feeling very clean and smelling amazing, for a long time, too! I am very satisfied with this, minus the price.
María M.
María M.
Zulia - Venezuela
I love this! I have it hooked to my backpack, and I am loving it! This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, I'm really happy!