Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA

Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI

Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, Ca

Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA

This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

Good scent. Lasts s lot longer than expected. A little goes a long way. Fits easily in my pocket
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX

Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC

My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
yasmin g.
yasmin g.

It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it

Join Now