BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Nancy d.
Hesperia
My favorite , I always have one of this in my purse. I love this smell delicious .....
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Alejandra C.
South Gate, CA
I love carrying these because they are so cute and the sent is so amazing by far my fav
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them