Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA

Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Nena K.
Nena K.
Hamilton

This hand soap amazing! It leaves your hands feeling soft and clean it also has a great sent to it
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.

I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, Ca

Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA

This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI

Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.

Join Now