BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Rezya B.
East Orange
I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Kimberly T.
San Diego, CA
It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
great scent and leaves you feeling clean. scent last and looks great sitting out by sink.
Claudia E.
I love the smell and the feel that leaves to your hands I always take it everywhere I go
Lisa K.
Plainfield, IL
I like the fragrance. I like the convenience of the small size. I can keep it in my purse
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Autumn B.
Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood , TX
Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Ava L.
The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?