BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
Jenny K.
These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas
Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Mel T.
Smells amazing, and your hand feel smooth and clean. would definitely get again.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I only use Bath and Body!! I love the long lasting smell and the foaming action.
Kelly N.
I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Juanita B.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves this scent. Goes on well and dries quickly. Very well priced.