BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
this is my favorite hand sanitizer (: the smell is amazing and i just love it i totally recommend it
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
South Gate, CA
I love carrying these because they are so cute and the sent is so amazing by far my fav
Kearra S.
Kearra S.
Gosport, Hampshire
Unfortunately I don't have a bath and body works in the country I live in but whilst on holiday in Florida last year I picked up 10 of these pocketbacs one of the scents being Japanese Cherry Blossom. The overall all product was good although I wasn't majorly fussed on the scent, it was a bit too sweet for me. I still used it however because I feel it did a brilliant job at sanitising my hands and also these are such good prices that I now buy them off of Amazon for about £2 each.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Kemptville
As a piano teacher I help little fingers learn to make beautiful music By tickling the ivory. I don't want my students going home with a tickle in their throat so keep a little bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom antibacterial hand gel so student s can quickly wash their hands before and after the lesson! The gel smell great and we don't waste precious lesson time running to be washroom to wash our hands. I carry this small anti bac gels in my purse all the time.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
This is the only hand-sanitizer that I ever use. This one in particular smells awesome. I've tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom hand lotion as well. It feels like it is actually killing the bacteria off of my hands. I take this where ever I go and I highly recommend this hand sanitizer for anyone. Especially if your travelling because it is small and can be carried onto the plane to make sure that your space is clean.