Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Maria F.
Maria F.

This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Glo J.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA

I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS

My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN

Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.

I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Nena K.
Nena K.
Hamilton

This hand soap amazing! It leaves your hands feeling soft and clean it also has a great sent to it
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH

Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.

I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great

Join Now