Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL

It does it's job with a pop of cherry blossom fragrance. I always have some in my purse for on the go.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Imperial, CA

I love this sanitizer because it small fits in your purse and the smell is amazing really recommend it
emalee w.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA

Hands down my favorite scent. Another must have for for my purse when your hands get yucky on the go.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.

I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Maria F.
Maria F.

This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS

My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN

Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Glo J.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA

I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH

Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!

Join Now