Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI

These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
South Gate, CA

I love carrying these because they are so cute and the sent is so amazing by far my fav
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA

Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx

Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Kearra S.
Kearra S.
Portsmouth

Unfortunately I don't have a bath and body works in the country I live in but whilst on holiday in Florida last year I picked up 10 of these pocketbacs one of the scents being Japanese Cherry Blossom. The overall all product was good although I wasn't majorly fussed on the scent, it was a bit too sweet for me. I still used it however because I feel it did a brilliant job at sanitising my hands and also these are such good prices that I now buy them off of Amazon for about £2 each.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Kemptville

As a piano teacher I help little fingers learn to make beautiful music By tickling the ivory. I don't want my students going home with a tickle in their throat so keep a little bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom antibacterial hand gel so student s can quickly wash their hands before and after the lesson! The gel smell great and we don't waste precious lesson time running to be washroom to wash our hands. I carry this small anti bac gels in my purse all the time.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

This is the only hand-sanitizer that I ever use. This one in particular smells awesome. I've tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom hand lotion as well. It feels like it is actually killing the bacteria off of my hands. I take this where ever I go and I highly recommend this hand sanitizer for anyone. Especially if your travelling because it is small and can be carried onto the plane to make sure that your space is clean.
Mahek P.
Mahek P.
Daman and Diu

I was having a hard time finding a travel friendly hand gel until I came across Bath and Body Works cleansing hand gel pocketbac. It easily fits in my handbag. Plus it smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Who doesn't love cherry blossom? It's a win win product for me. It has got great scent, it is soft on hands, produces rich lather even with a pea size amout and most importantly it's affordable.
Leanne N.
Leanne N.

I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.
María I.
María I.

This is the most amazing Anti-bacterial hand gel you can buy in the whole world, OMG it has such an amazing smell, its so good with your hands and soft and leave that delicious smell, i use it evereryday and because it so small your can keep it with you and go with it to avery place you need to, its not expensive at all and i just love that product.

Join Now