BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Patricia R.
Patricia R.
I love Bath & Body Works product. I have used several B&BW products and I love the smell of there products. This hand sanitizer smells great and it's very small that you can take it anywhere.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Love the scent. I use the whole line! Hand lotion, foaming hand wash, handsanitizer, etc. it is a favorite
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
this is my favorite hand sanitizer (: the smell is amazing and i just love it i totally recommend it
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
South Gate, CA
I love carrying these because they are so cute and the sent is so amazing by far my fav
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Kearra S.
Kearra S.
Gosport, Hampshire
Unfortunately I don't have a bath and body works in the country I live in but whilst on holiday in Florida last year I picked up 10 of these pocketbacs one of the scents being Japanese Cherry Blossom. The overall all product was good although I wasn't majorly fussed on the scent, it was a bit too sweet for me. I still used it however because I feel it did a brilliant job at sanitising my hands and also these are such good prices that I now buy them off of Amazon for about £2 each.