BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
This was the first thing i ever received from bath and body works and it got me hooked. I received this amazing smelling sanitizer and it made me want to purchase everything that revolves around this scent. But now its so hard to choose from the new scents thats coming out every season so i just get them all ๐Ÿ˜‚
Doee H.
New orleans, LA
Smells just like the perfume and I thought the scent would be harsh by it being a hand sanitizer but ie wasnโ€™t itโ€™s great I love it I keep it clipped to my purse
Patricia R.
I love Bath & Body Works product. I have used several B&BW products and I love the smell of there products. This hand sanitizer smells great and it's very small that you can take it anywhere.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Love the convince of the little pic sanitizer. Has a very pleasant smell. There are always good sales so can stock up on them and save a lot of money.
Monique M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I always have with me on my purse, it has a great smell and last long on the hands, and the best part is your hands dont feel stick with the gel
Ashley D.
Worcester
This is very handy to clip on my purse and use it anywhere . It smells amazing and works very well , you never know when you will need it .
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this last year for my birthday and I love the smell of it compared to others I have tried. I still have it in my purse.
Tia Z.
Watertown
My family and I have all been in love with this sent for years. Doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. I buy it all the time.