BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL
I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Alejandra C.
South Gate, CA
I love carrying these because they are so cute and the sent is so amazing by far my fav
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Carly W.
Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.