BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kimberly T.
San Diego, CA
It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT
Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Erendira H.
Donna, TX
ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
great scent and leaves you feeling clean. scent last and looks great sitting out by sink.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood , TX
Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Lisa K.
Plainfield, IL
I like the fragrance. I like the convenience of the small size. I can keep it in my purse
Autumn B.
Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Ava L.
The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands