BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Juanita B.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves this scent. Goes on well and dries quickly. Very well priced.
Teresa M.
This is one of my favorite scents. I've used the lotion, body cream and mist.
Liz T.
I hate this smell, so typical every basic person wears it! Try being original
Zainab
Cedar Falls, IA
Smells good and it is not expensive. You can have it with you wherever you go
Kristin W.
I love this hand sanitizer although, I don't feel it really cleans my hands.
Soila F.
Hand sanitizer in my favorite bath body works scent is an A+ automatically.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Best antibiterial on the Market.. Smells great and not that medicine smell
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath & body works!!  It smells sweet but not over the top.  The Japanese Cherry Blossom collection is my favorite but the hand sanitizer is the one I keep buying over and over again.  If you are looking for a new scent, this is definitely the one you should try!!
Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
This was the first thing i ever received from bath and body works and it got me hooked. I received this amazing smelling sanitizer and it made me want to purchase everything that revolves around this scent. But now its so hard to choose from the new scents thats coming out every season so i just get them all 😂