Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rosamond, CA

Love the Japanese cherry blossim hand sanitizer i always purchase in bulk.great after smell of product.
Kass S.
Kass S.
Dyess Afb, TX

Not a fan of the scent. Smell is over powering and super loud, will not be purchasing this scent again.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Leaves a good smell in your hands, and the size its perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ i really love sweet pea its my favorite
Kaillyn B.
Kaillyn B.

Oh my goodness! This smells so good and doesn't even dry out my hands! I'll definitely buy this again!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL

It does it's job with a pop of cherry blossom fragrance. I always have some in my purse for on the go.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Imperial, CA

I love this sanitizer because it small fits in your purse and the smell is amazing really recommend it
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA

Love cherry blossom! Smells amazing and long lasting! One of our family favorites! Highly recommended!
Really good product recommend it to anyone that like to be clean and smells great long lasting product
Yanii G.
Yanii G.
Woodhaven, NY

Love love love the smell of this product , I take it everywhere with me and give it to family as gifts
emalee w.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.

Join Now