BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
Kendra C.
They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
Barbie S.
Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI
This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Nashaliz M.
Orlando
This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL
Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ
I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?