Add a Photo

#65 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Mel T.
Mel T.
Smells amazing, and your hand feel smooth and clean. would definitely get again.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves this scent. Goes on well and dries quickly. Very well priced.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is one of my favorite scents. I've used the lotion, body cream and mist.
Zainab
Zainab
Cedar Falls, IA
Smells good and it is not expensive. You can have it with you wherever you go
Liz T.
Liz T.
I hate this smell, so typical every basic person wears it! Try being original
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I love this hand sanitizer although, I don't feel it really cleans my hands.
Soila M.
Soila M.
Hand sanitizer in my favorite bath body works scent is an A+ automatically.
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Best antibiterial on the Market.. Smells great and not that medicine smell
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC
May 25, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Love the convince of the little pic sanitizer. Has a very pleasant smell. There are always good sales so can stock up on them and save a lot of money.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
June 16, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
I love Bath & Body Works product. I have used several B&BW products and I love the smell of there products. This hand sanitizer smells great and it's very small that you can take it anywhere.