BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Breeana E.
Concord, CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Jenny K.
These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas
Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Kelly N.
I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I only use Bath and Body!! I love the long lasting smell and the foaming action.
Mel T.
Smells amazing, and your hand feel smooth and clean. would definitely get again.