Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Danay G.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA

Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Toronto

I love using bath and body works for their bacterial gels because of the fragrances and the cute packaging!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA

Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS

I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT

I love the way it smells !! This has been my favorite one for a couple of months, even my sister has this
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

The best hand sanitizer on the market. Has a great scent and it cleans you hands leaving a perfume scent.
Chiara B.
Chiara B.

Smells amazing and leaves hands feeling clean and soft adorable price and easy to take with you anywhere
Chasey S.
Chasey S.
Muscatine, IA

Really nice scent and does not dry out hands after use. 10/10 would reccomend. Very cheap and affordable
Kareerod
Kareerod

I love this stuff it smells amazing!!! And it makes your hands feel super clean! I love using this stuff
Mel B.
Mel B.

Wonderful scent! Leaves your hands feeling soft and no residue left behind!My all time favorite scent!!!

Join Now