BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI
This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Kimberly T.
San Diego, CA
It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Elena P.
Los Angeles
Amazing smell, good on your hands. It makes my kids want to wash their hands! So thankful.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ
You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Yessica M.
This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT
Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Rezya B.
East Orange
I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it