BY BATH & BODY WORKS #66 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Amie Y.
Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
member-a0171bc5e
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas
Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Breeana E.
Breeana E.
manteca , CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Zanithe S.
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I only use Bath and Body!! I love the long lasting smell and the foaming action.