Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Amie Y.
Amie Y.
Conway, AR
Love the cherry blossom my fave on there I get everything thing they have in at smell
member-a0171bc5e
member-a0171bc5e
Las Vegas
Love it one of my favorite aroma smells so good and clean everyone lakes on my home
Breeana E.
Breeana E.
Concord, CA
Perfect for traveling ! Love the variety of scents and makes your hands very soft !
Zanithe S.
Zanithe S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite scents in a Convenient little bottle. I always keep one with me.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Omg these or so so good smell good in also very good good on my hands good good doe
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
These smells so freaking good ! And the best part is that they are always on sale .
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I love the smell of this! I keep it in my office and use it daily. Great product!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I only use Bath and Body!! I love the long lasting smell and the foaming action.