BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Vy T.
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Esperansa D.
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL
I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Carly W.
Carly W.
Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious