BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Ava L.
Ava L.
The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious