Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Claudia E.
Claudia E.

I love the smell and the feel that leaves to your hands I always take it everywhere I go
Vy T.
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX

Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA

Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA

I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Esperansa D.
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL

I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx

My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA

Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.