Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Ava L.
Ava L.

The soaps are so fluffy and foamy and smell so so good and they don't dri out your hands
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA

Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA

I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA

Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL

I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Carly W.
Carly W.

Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Stephany J.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx

My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious

Join Now