Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
MaEug R.
MaEug R.
Spring, TX

It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA

Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Janice S.
Janice S.

LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA

I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
toronto, ON

I love using bath and body works for their bacterial gels because of the fragrances and the cute packaging!
Danay G.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA

Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA

Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Farmington

Great soap and great scent. I have their soaps by every sink in my house. Will definitely keep buying them.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS

I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!

Join Now