Add a Photo

#62 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
I love the smell and the feel that leaves to your hands I always take it everywhere I go
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Esperansa D.
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL
I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I have a really bad obsession with their hand held !! And this scent is my favorite !!