BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH
Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Haley B.
Peru, IN
One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN
Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
yasmin g.
It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC
Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Carley C.
I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?