Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
Christina B.
Christina B.

My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Owatonna

I like to keep this in my purse. I normally use it right before I eat. It smells so good I plan to buy again.
Janice S.
Janice S.

LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA

Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA

I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
toronto, on

I love using bath and body works for their bacterial gels because of the fragrances and the cute packaging!
Danay G.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA

Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA

Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS

I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!

Join Now