Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Rory L.
Rory L.

Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Owatonna

I like to keep this in my purse. I normally use it right before I eat. It smells so good I plan to buy again.
Nouran
Nouran

FAVORITE SOAP AND SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!! I like that it'll leave my hands smelling good for a while
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
Christina B.
Christina B.

My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
MaEug R.
MaEug R.
Spring, TX

It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.
Janice S.
Janice S.

LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA

I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA

Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Farmington

Great soap and great scent. I have their soaps by every sink in my house. Will definitely keep buying them.

Join Now