BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell
Lauren F.
Love the way it smells and keeps my hands feeling soft. I think it is pretty affordable
Nicole F.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to carry and smells amazing. I like that you can untwist the bottle to refill them
Lauren B.
The scent is wonderful! I love all of their sanitizers. Cleans your hands really well.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Love these little guys. I always give as presents. They smell so so so good! Cheap too
Carly W.
Smells good, easy to carry in your purse and the cap doesn't come undone which is nice
Esperansa D.
Dade City, FL
I love this one it makes my hands smell really good without completely drying them out
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Love this smell! Always keep one in my purse, so convenient! I always stay stocked up.
Lucy L.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this smell! Not only that, it is the perfect size to take everywhere!
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
My favorite ! Leaves my hands so smooth and the best thing is that it smells delisious