BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Ashley B.
Banning , CA
Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX
Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC
Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC
My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Carley C.
I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
yasmin g.
It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it