BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Barbie S.
Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Rezya B.
East Orange
I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH
Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite scents. I love the other products this scent comes in so I tried the hand sanitizer. I work in a doctors office so when I don't get a chance to wash my hands right away I use this. Patients and my coworkers always ask me if I sprayed perfume. It's smells so good and this hand sanitize doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA
Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Carley C.
I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
Courtney H.
Clarksville, TN
cheap and smells good this scent is a lot of people's favorite. who doesn't like an effort able, good smelling, easy to carry around product? I recommend this product, I was satisfied with my purchase.
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I have to start off by saying I am addicted to hand sanitizers. I carry anti-bacterial hand gel everywhere. If you are familiar with Bath and Body scents you will know that Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of the classics. Worked well. Smelled great. Nice compact size.
Brianna T.
Phoenix, AZ
Bath and body works really out did them selves on this product. I'm in college right now, and I'm going in to the medical field. As someone who frequently washs their hands, and use sanitizer on a regular basis I love it! Not only does it smell AMAZING but I'm still staying sanitary