Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sylvania, OH

Absolutely adore this product! Smells absolutely amazing and doesn't dry my hands out when I use it frequently.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Love this scent and how long lasting it is! I keep it in my purse for on the go for public areas like bathrooms
I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.
Rory L.
Rory L.

Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Lilibeth A.
Lilibeth A.
Fairfield, CA

Amazing, it smells nice and didn't make my skin dry at all. Everyone in my family really enjoyed this product.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Rialto, CA

It was a good lotion and the soft in the hands is good love it ..the smell it stays on the hands for long time
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN

Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Nouran
Nouran

FAVORITE SOAP AND SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!! I like that it'll leave my hands smelling good for a while
Christina B.
Christina B.

My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Owatonna

I like to keep this in my purse. I normally use it right before I eat. It smells so good I plan to buy again.

Join Now