Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Barbara Natacha G.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ

You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.

This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.
Kait M.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for my line of work and always hides the smell of smoke on my skin. Highly recommend
Elena P.
Elena P.
Los Angeles

Amazing smell, good on your hands. It makes my kids want to wash their hands! So thankful.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
San Diego, CA

It's smells really good and I feel it really cleans my hands and keeps them bacteria free!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Plainfield, IL

I like the fragrance. I like the convenience of the small size. I can keep it in my purse
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Smells amazing! Would defiantly buy again. It is very inexpensive. Would be a great buy.
Vy T.
Vy T.
Fort Worth, TX

Using it everyday alway on my packbag . Felling smooth than the other, i like this smell