Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Love this scent and how long lasting it is! I keep it in my purse for on the go for public areas like bathrooms
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR

My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Grace V.
Grace V.

I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX

Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX

It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sylvania, OH

Absolutely adore this product! Smells absolutely amazing and doesn't dry my hands out when I use it frequently.
I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN

Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Rialto, CA

It was a good lotion and the soft in the hands is good love it ..the smell it stays on the hands for long time
Lilibeth A.
Lilibeth A.
Fairfield, CA

Amazing, it smells nice and didn't make my skin dry at all. Everyone in my family really enjoyed this product.

Join Now