Add a Photo

Photos (5)
mason b.
mason b.
Winter Garden, FL

Good size, it smell really good and it is my favorite scent from bath and body works. overall a very nice product
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Hilliard, OH

Leaves my hands feeling clean with an amazing smell! Doesn't have the achohal smell that most hand sanitizer has
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Clio, MI

Love all of Bath and Body Works products. It smells good and gets the hands nice and clean and free of bacteria.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Palmyra, TN

I love the smell! It can be a little strong at times but the smell doesn't fade away and or get weird over time!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

I probably go through 1000 of these every year. My entire family love the product and we continue to repurchase.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX

It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL

Feels good to the hands, fresh smell and cute packaging. The proce is affordable but it doesn't clean that much
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX

Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR

My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Grace V.
Grace V.

I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product

Join Now