Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI

This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX

The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ

I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.

This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL

I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love this product! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!! Definitely recommend!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

I keep tubes of this everywhere! My purse, desk, car, on top of my microwave... Everywhere.

Join Now