BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA
Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Rachel D.
This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Haley B.
Peru, IN
One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH
Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS
My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Cecilia G.
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN
Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC
Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.