Add a Photo

Photos (5)
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL
Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI
This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.
This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ
I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Barbara Natacha G.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ
You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX
ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one