BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI
This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.
Barbie S.
Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ
I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Nashaliz M.
This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
Kendra C.
They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Barbara Natacha G.
Phoenix, AZ
You know it is so handy and smells like heaven! I have it at all times with me in my purse.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX
ILOVE the smell it's great absolutely my favorite germ x it's amazing I always buy this one
Rezya B.
East Orange
I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it