BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL
Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love the smell of it. I never forget to leave it in my purse. Daily use after i leave the gym
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South DAytona, FL
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I always have a hard time finding it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
They're adorable, great for the kids or anyone going back to school and smell great as well!
gabriella r.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
I love the smell of this its not too strong and it smells amazing i got a set of it loved it
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Millville, NJ
I love it...the smell and the texture amazing. Pretty small fit in my purse is just perfect.
Nashaliz M.
Nashaliz M.
This product not only has your hands smelling amazing, its also smoothing & sanitizing them.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
This stuff smells so good but the scent is strong. It works and I always need it in my bag!
Rezya B.
Rezya B.
East Orange
I love this hand sanitizer,it smells so good,y'all should try it,trust me you would love it