BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Marisol Z.
Imperial, CA
I love this sanitizer because it small fits in your purse and the smell is amazing really recommend it
Really good product recommend it to anyone that like to be clean and smells great long lasting product
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL
It does it's job with a pop of cherry blossom fragrance. I always have some in my purse for on the go.
Jennifer M.
Rosamond, CA
Love the Japanese cherry blossim hand sanitizer i always purchase in bulk.great after smell of product.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
Hands down my favorite scent. Another must have for for my purse when your hands get yucky on the go.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.
Lindsey M.
this is my favorite hand sanitizer (: the smell is amazing and i just love it i totally recommend it
Rachel D.
This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash