Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Eva E.
Eva E.
Chicago

I absolutely love the smell of it. I have it in foam soap, antibacterial, and also it's body mist. Highly recommended
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX

Smells great and improves your hands smooth I love it !
It's a really great and the other scents are also amazing too
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

One of my favorite scents if this Japanese Cherry Blossom one however keep in mind this has a very very strong scent.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Radcliff, KY

Perfect for when I need my hands to feel clean when I'm not near a sink. Plus leaves a really good smell that lingers
Rossmery P.
Rossmery P.
Greenwich, CT

The smell is good, careful your heads your skin is good and good quality. Is the most beautiful product that I know.
DeEnna W.
DeEnna W.

Love this smell and I love bath and body Works sanitizers. Perfect size for my little wallet and they smell so good!
Kate A.
Kate A.

This scent is one of my favorites! It's smells so good for hours I always feel so pretty after I use this sanitizer
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Nashville, TN

Compact, easy to carry solution to my sanitizing needs on the go. The scent is amazing as far as antibacterials go.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This little pocket size hand sanitizer is perfect. not only for your purse but also back packs....smells great too
mason b.
mason b.
Winter Garden, FL

Good size, it smell really good and it is my favorite scent from bath and body works. overall a very nice product

Join Now