Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
San Angelo, TX

The Japanese cherry blossom is the favorite scent in our house. Long lasting sent, won't use any other hand sanitizer
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Vine Grove, KY

Perfect for when I need my hands to feel clean when I'm not near a sink. Plus leaves a really good smell that lingers
Eva E.
Eva E.
Chicago

I absolutely love the smell of it. I have it in foam soap, antibacterial, and also it's body mist. Highly recommended
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX

Smells great and improves your hands smooth I love it !
It's a really great and the other scents are also amazing too
Avery H.
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the way it smells, it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I also give them out as gifts for the birthdays ect.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL

This is my all time favorite bath and body works scent! Smells amazing AND leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

One of my favorite scents if this Japanese Cherry Blossom one however keep in mind this has a very very strong scent.
DeEnna W.
DeEnna W.

Love this smell and I love bath and body Works sanitizers. Perfect size for my little wallet and they smell so good!
Rossmery P.
Rossmery P.
Greenwich, CT

The smell is good, careful your heads your skin is good and good quality. Is the most beautiful product that I know.
Kate A.
Kate A.

This scent is one of my favorites! It's smells so good for hours I always feel so pretty after I use this sanitizer

Join Now