BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC
Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
yasmin g.
yasmin g.
It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN
I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO
Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA
I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA
Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ
Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Tamra I.
Tamra I.
Barneveld, WI
This scent is so amazing! It is one of my favorite scents ever. I would totally recommend it.