Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX

Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC

My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA

I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA

Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN

I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO

Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ

Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL

Loveeee the fragrance of this product. Very very good on skin. Leaves skin hands feeling soft

Join Now