Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC
My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX
Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN
I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA
Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO
Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA
I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ
Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.