Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC

Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
Jovanna R.
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA

I really love the smell but I can't use In the winter since my skin tends to get very sensitive
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
Pierce City, MO

Smells so great, while sanitizing your hands at the same time! Plus the travel sizes are great!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Charlottesville, VA

Love these! Smell great! So easy to carry around and clean hands with. Also such a great price!
Meidy H.
Meidy H.
Kingsport, TN

I love this product. It smells amazkng . I take mines everywhere with me. I buy it all the time
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Edison, NJ

Love this scent and a bonus to have it as a germ killer great smell and great power to cleanse
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works because it smells so good .
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX

The scent is amazing and the small size is perfect to keep in a purse, and is very effective.