Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Waterloo, IA

This smells absolutely amazing!! And for a bonus your keeping yourself clean! I have purchased this item multiple times
Gada S.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI

My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!
Lindyzee S.
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA

Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!
Anne D.
Anne D.
Mississauga, ON

Its super compact and great design. Lovin the smell too! I use it every single day. It definitely met my expectations!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Jamestown, NY

Smells amazing, I love the way it cleans. When washing my hands I enjoy the good foam and this soap provides the foam!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
San Angelo, TX

The Japanese cherry blossom is the favorite scent in our house. Long lasting sent, won't use any other hand sanitizer
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

One of my favorite scents if this Japanese Cherry Blossom one however keep in mind this has a very very strong scent.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX

Smells great and improves your hands smooth I love it !
It's a really great and the other scents are also amazing too
Eva E.
Eva E.
Chicago

I absolutely love the smell of it. I have it in foam soap, antibacterial, and also it's body mist. Highly recommended

Join Now