BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH
Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA
Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, CA
Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Carley C.
Carley C.
I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
yasmin g.
yasmin g.
It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX
Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft