Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.

I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH

Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA

Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA

This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI

Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, Ca

Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC

Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.
yasmin g.
yasmin g.

It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it

Join Now