Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Payton B.
Payton B.

It smells amazing and i always use it when i get home from a long day at work or just whenever i need to clean my hands
Mary L.
Mary L.
Chehalis, WA

Love the smell, and it does not leave a residue on your hands like some sanitizers. Definitely a must have in my purse!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Jamestown, NY

Smells amazing, I love the way it cleans. When washing my hands I enjoy the good foam and this soap provides the foam!
Anne D.
Anne D.
Mississauga, ON

Its super compact and great design. Lovin the smell too! I use it every single day. It definitely met my expectations!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Gada S.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI

My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!
Lindyzee S.
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA

Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL

This is my all time favorite bath and body works scent! Smells amazing AND leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean!
Avery H.
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the way it smells, it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I also give them out as gifts for the birthdays ect.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
San Angelo, TX

The Japanese cherry blossom is the favorite scent in our house. Long lasting sent, won't use any other hand sanitizer

Join Now