Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA

I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Waterloo, IA

This smells absolutely amazing!! And for a bonus your keeping yourself clean! I have purchased this item multiple times
Payton B.
Payton B.

It smells amazing and i always use it when i get home from a long day at work or just whenever i need to clean my hands
Mary L.
Mary L.
Chehalis, WA

Love the smell, and it does not leave a residue on your hands like some sanitizers. Definitely a must have in my purse!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is one of my favorite scents and hand soaps from Bath and Body. I love that is makes my hands feel clean and fresh
Anne D.
Anne D.
Mississauga, ON

Its super compact and great design. Lovin the smell too! I use it every single day. It definitely met my expectations!
Lindyzee S.
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA

Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
LAKE CHARLES, LA

A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Jamestown, NY

Smells amazing, I love the way it cleans. When washing my hands I enjoy the good foam and this soap provides the foam!
Gada S.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI

My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!

Join Now