BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA
Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Rachel D.
This smells so good! It's easy to carry in your pocket or your purse. Works great and smells great
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Ashley B.
Banning, CA
Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Valerie M.
El Paso, TX
Smells great leaves hand moistured and easy to take everywhere helps be clean
Makes my hand soft
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC
My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
Given too me as a gift. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft. Doesn't leaves residue.
Melissa B.
Lexington, NC
Great smell! Perfect size to carry anywhere. Awesome product that cleaned and help reduce germs.