Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.

I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hampton, VA

Good sanitizer. This particular fragrance is very strong. But the foam is effective and refreshing
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH

Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA

This scent is a little strong to me. I got tired of it pretty quick. It's a least of my favorite.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Banning, CA

Only thing I could do without is the scrubs. But it does keep the germs away & the scent lasting.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI

Smells great! My hands feels clean after I use it, and the small pocket size is great for travel.
Carley C.
Carley C.

I love the way this smells! Your hands feel so clean. It doesn't leave your hands sticky at all.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Davidson, NC

My absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body works!! I buy any and every product in this scent!!!
yasmin g.
yasmin g.

It's amazing and it smells really good and the smell last long in your hands!! I really loved it