Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Englewood, TN

Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers always leave my hands feeling clean and smelling good. Most of the time I would rather use it than other sanitizers. While it may be close to $8, it lasts a long time and I always end up buying more than I need because of it being hard to decide between all of the wonderful scents!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL

Obsessed with this smell and I'm one of those people who uses this product after touching something dirty. I can smell both alcohol so I know it works and cherry blossom. I use it everyday because sometimes I don't have access to a restroom. Highly recommend. Sometimes you just need a little fancy smell in your day.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR

These are the perfect size to throw I your purse! You do have to refill them often due to the small size. This is more of a luxury item because of the price for hand sanitizer. I love to get them on sale and give them as gifts. The scents are nice m, and they do a good job of making your hands clean and smell nice!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Atikokan

Having these mini hand sanitizer is so handy, and having it come in my FAVOURITE scent ever is even better! They're priced afforadably, and they're the perfect size to fit in your bag! I work in home care, and they're actually small enough to fit in the pocket of my uniform, so I'm very satisfied with this product!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.

I loved this hand sanitizer. It is small so it easy to take with you on the go and just to throw in your bag. The product it's self has a smooth fast drying formula so that it doesn't leave your hands sticky. The scent is a sweet floral scent, very flattering and beautiful. The price is very good for the quality.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA

Bath & Body Works never fails when it comes to these products. My aunt is the one who gives these to me and put me on to just how great the scent of each of their products are and the convenience of them. When I use them people always ask what that nice scent is and would always recommend them to BBW's products.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I'm a fan of this brand I honestly love it with all my heart hahaha, I have a couple of favorite fragrance buy this one is my LOVEEEEE!!! I'm obsessed with this smell, if you're into sweet ones give this one a chance I promise you'll love it, I have the kit with the lotion, the gel shower and the anti-bacterial.
Crissy B.
Crissy B.

Love the smell of this in the lotion and body spray, this just doesn't do it! I don't know if it's the alcohol mixed with the Chinese Cherry Blossom smell or what, but I don't even know how to describe it. Awful! But it does work as a hand sanitizer! I would recommend if you like the smell and not if you don't!
Em
Em
Vacaville, CA

One of my all time favorite scents! I love this scent sooo much it reminds me of a freshly picked bouquet of flowers. The old version is shown in the picture and is no longer sold. The new version has rounder packaging and costs about $.25 more. I suggest taking advantage of the 5 for $6 deal they always have.
Giana P.
Giana P.
Franklin Park, NJ

I love the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers in general, but this is one of my favorite scents. It is very easy to whip out of your purse, book bag or even pocket to sanitize your hands when you don't feel clean. I bought it at my favorite Bath and Body Works location near me. I would recommend to anyone!!

Join Now