Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Yanii G.
Yanii G.
Woodhaven, NY
Love love love the smell of this product , I take it everywhere with me and give it to family as gifts
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
Hands down my favorite scent. Another must have for for my purse when your hands get yucky on the go.
emalee w.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS
My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Glo J.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Maria F.
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN
Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always
Leah B.
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!