BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
Love cherry blossom! Smells amazing and long lasting! One of our family favorites! Highly recommended!
emalee w.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
Hands down my favorite scent. Another must have for for my purse when your hands get yucky on the go.
Glo J.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS
My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Maria F.
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN
Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN
One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.
I only use it ones and I like it ....is good but don't use it always ...don't really use it always