BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Faria P.
Northridge, CA
This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
Giselle L.
San Luis Rio Colorado
Simply great, the product is really fantastic and easy to use, cheap and good results amazing job i love it!!
MaEug R.
San Antonio, TX
It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.
Nouran
FAVORITE SOAP AND SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!! I like that it'll leave my hands smelling good for a while
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Love the scent. I use the whole line! Hand lotion, foaming hand wash, handsanitizer, etc. it is a favorite
Jennifer S.
Farmington , NM
Great soap and great scent. I have their soaps by every sink in my house. Will definitely keep buying them.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Kara C.
Center Point, IA
Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS
I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!
Kelsey A.
I love it! It sanitizes your hands and makes them smell so good! I also have this scent in the body spray!