BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
Hands down my favorite scent. Another must have for for my purse when your hands get yucky on the go.
emalee w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this Japenese cherry blossom because it smells so good when u use it and also cleans ur hands.
Cecilia G.
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The smell and they just feel great overall.
Maria F.
This is perfect for having in the purse or in my backpack! The scent is so good matches my bodywash
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I always love their anti bacterial products! My hands feel soft and not as drying as my other ones.
Meagan W.
Nashville, TN
Love the smell of this I also own it in a body wash...very refreshing and not drying on the hands!!
Sherry S.
Tupelo, MS
My favorite! Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and I keep it at my kitchen sink to us daily!
Haley B.
Peru, IN
One of my favorite types of lotion smells so had to try in the hand sanitizer and I still have it!
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
Great to keep in purse for any little moment you need to disinfect your hands. Use mine like crazy
Leah B.
Wapakoneta, OH
Smells great and really gets my hands clean!! Couldn't ask for a better product to use in my home!