BY BATH & BODY WORKS #11 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Grace V.
I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
Feels good to the hands, fresh smell and cute packaging. The proce is affordable but it doesn't clean that much
Rory L.
Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR
My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Lilibeth A.
Fairfield, CA
Amazing, it smells nice and didn't make my skin dry at all. Everyone in my family really enjoyed this product.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA
Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Christina B.
My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Janice S.
LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
MaEug R.
Conroe, TX
It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.