Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Emma M.
Emma M.

Probably my faaaavourite Hand Cleanser! The smell is amazing!!! It does its job nicely and is simply a staple in my handbag.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.

I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too
Lilly-Ann D.
Lilly-Ann D.

Works really good, my hands feel so clean after using this and it don't smel like alcohol but like flowers, really like it!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

This one smells so good! When I apply it to my hands, I feel so clean and the smell is great but sometimes its too strong.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Mc Calla, AL

SMELLS AMAZING!! Leaves hands feeling clean even after touching something sticky. Just using too often can dry out hands.
Carlee C.
Carlee C.

Love the smell of this product, it's a very light fluffy bubbly soap so it's great for kids because kids love bubbly soap
Paige N.
Paige N.

This product is good but sometimes leaves my hands more sticky than feeling smooth and clean. However the smell is great!
Netra M.
Netra M.
Folsom, Ca

This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
melissa h.
melissa h.
Harbor City, CA

Love everything from this store it's one of my favorite stores in the mall and cherry blossom delicious smell wonderful.

Join Now