Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

This one smells so good! When I apply it to my hands, I feel so clean and the smell is great but sometimes its too strong.
Netra M.
Netra M.
Folsom, Ca

This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Mc Calla, AL

SMELLS AMAZING!! Leaves hands feeling clean even after touching something sticky. Just using too often can dry out hands.
Paige N.
Paige N.

This product is good but sometimes leaves my hands more sticky than feeling smooth and clean. However the smell is great!
Carlee C.
Carlee C.

Love the smell of this product, it's a very light fluffy bubbly soap so it's great for kids because kids love bubbly soap
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA

I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Harbor City, CA

Love everything from this store it's one of my favorite stores in the mall and cherry blossom delicious smell wonderful.
Payton B.
Payton B.

It smells amazing and i always use it when i get home from a long day at work or just whenever i need to clean my hands
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is one of my favorite scents and hand soaps from Bath and Body. I love that is makes my hands feel clean and fresh
Mary L.
Mary L.
Chehalis, WA

Love the smell, and it does not leave a residue on your hands like some sanitizers. Definitely a must have in my purse!

Join Now