Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Kari C.
Kari C.

Their hand sanitizer sate so cute and are great to just throw in your bad and go. They also smell fantastic and aren't sticky.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA

This is Mom's favorite BB scent. You sanitize and add light fragrance. I have never experienced over drying with this product.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

Super portable a very traditional bath and body works scent love the smell and who doesn't love Japanese cherry blossom scent?
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA

I love the smell of this soap. Bath and body works foaming soap is nice but I actually prefer their scrubbing soap even better
Irenney C.
Irenney C.

I used it all year long and it's so good and I love it. I love carying it around with me bacause k can use it anytime I want!
Dalia Y.
Dalia Y.

This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Dar S.
Dar S.

This small sized hand sanitizer is easy to use and you can keep them in your car, purse, desk and home. The smell is amazing!
Laura P.
Laura P.

Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA

Absoluty LOVE this scent. One of my favorites. Small and very convinent to keep in my purse and bring with me wherever I go.
Jordan h.
Jordan h.
Rome, GA

I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites

Join Now