BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Grace V.
I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX
It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.
Rory L.
Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Faria P.
Northridge, CA
This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
Christina B.
My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA
Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands