BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Amy Y.
Nashville, TN
Compact, easy to carry solution to my sanitizing needs on the go. The scent is amazing as far as antibacterials go.
Kate A.
This scent is one of my favorites! It's smells so good for hours I always feel so pretty after I use this sanitizer
Travis F.
Woodbridge, VA
The cherry blossom smells great and makes my face feel great, would definitely recommend to my friends and family
mason b.
Winter Garden, FL
Good size, it smell really good and it is my favorite scent from bath and body works. overall a very nice product
Roxanne S.
Clio, MI
Love all of Bath and Body Works products. It smells good and gets the hands nice and clean and free of bacteria.
Vanessa G.
Fullerton, CA
Smells great and makes your hands feel very clean and fresh. Prefer over non scented hospital smelling sanitizers
Kelsey T.
Palmyra, TN
I love the smell! It can be a little strong at times but the smell doesn't fade away and or get weird over time!
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I probably go through 1000 of these every year. My entire family love the product and we continue to repurchase.
Jenny S.
Hilliard, OH
Leaves my hands feeling clean with an amazing smell! Doesn't have the achohal smell that most hand sanitizer has
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR
My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?