Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Irenney C.
Irenney C.

I used it all year long and it's so good and I love it. I love carying it around with me bacause k can use it anytime I want!
Dalia Y.
Dalia Y.

This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Dar S.
Dar S.

This small sized hand sanitizer is easy to use and you can keep them in your car, purse, desk and home. The smell is amazing!
Isabel D.
Isabel D.

I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Jordan h.
Jordan h.
Rome, GA

I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites
Emma M.
Emma M.

Probably my faaaavourite Hand Cleanser! The smell is amazing!!! It does its job nicely and is simply a staple in my handbag.
Laura P.
Laura P.

Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA

Absoluty LOVE this scent. One of my favorites. Small and very convinent to keep in my purse and bring with me wherever I go.
Lilly-Ann D.
Lilly-Ann D.

Works really good, my hands feel so clean after using this and it don't smel like alcohol but like flowers, really like it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too

Join Now