Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Britney H.
Britney H.

My favorite hand sanitizer out there! it has cute small convent sized packaging to fit in my purse! a very lovely classic scent!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
River Forest, IL

This is perfect if you need to clean your hands on the go. You can take it anywhere because of its size. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Amea M.
Amea M.

Love that it's so tiny & I can carry it on the go. I have a whole collection of them. there also good for gifts of party favors
Ronda J.
Ronda J.
London, OH

This is a must have in my purse! I love love love it! The smell is awesome and unlike other products it won't leave you sticky!
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dardanelle, AR

I completely love the smell, and it's useful to have it in your purse. I also had purchase the hand lotion, and it's fantastic!
Alexis h.
Alexis h.
Moore, SC

This scent has been around for a while but Is still a favorite .Absolutely love this scent . Decent price and wort every penny.
LaRissa K.
LaRissa K.

I love having these little bottles to have in my diaper bag. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells amazing!!
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Strasburg, VA

This hand sanitizer smells really good and gets rid of all the germs. It's also the perfect size to fit in your pocket or bag.
jenn k.
jenn k.

this product is amazing small and compact smells great and keeps you feeling clean after ever use. cannot go a day with out it
Laura S.
Laura S.
Commack, NY

Love the smell! Bath and body works really know how to attract young customers to their products. Looks cute and very compact!

Join Now