BY BATH & BODY WORKS #13 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my favorite scents if this Japanese Cherry Blossom one however keep in mind this has a very very strong scent.
Alyssa A.
Vine grove , KY
Perfect for when I need my hands to feel clean when I'm not near a sink. Plus leaves a really good smell that lingers
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the way it smells, it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I also give them out as gifts for the birthdays ect.
Rossmery P.
Greenwich, CT
The smell is good, careful your heads your skin is good and good quality. Is the most beautiful product that I know.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Smells great and improves your hands smooth I love it !
It's a really great and the other scents are also amazing too
Shannon B.
San Angelo, TX
The Japanese cherry blossom is the favorite scent in our house. Long lasting sent, won't use any other hand sanitizer
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
This is my all time favorite bath and body works scent! Smells amazing AND leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean!
Eva E.
Chicago
I absolutely love the smell of it. I have it in foam soap, antibacterial, and also it's body mist. Highly recommended
DeEnna W.
Love this smell and I love bath and body Works sanitizers. Perfect size for my little wallet and they smell so good!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
This little pocket size hand sanitizer is perfect. not only for your purse but also back packs....smells great too
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?