Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands
Janice S.
Janice S.
LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA
Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA
Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS
I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Farmington
Great soap and great scent. I have their soaps by every sink in my house. Will definitely keep buying them.
Danay G.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I love the way it smells !! This has been my favorite one for a couple of months, even my sister has this
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
The best hand sanitizer on the market. Has a great scent and it cleans you hands leaving a perfume scent.
Mel B.
Mel B.
Wonderful scent! Leaves your hands feeling soft and no residue left behind!My all time favorite scent!!!