BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
I enjoy this product and it actually smells good and i always used it everyday it also moisturize your hands
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA
Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.
Janice S.
Janice S.
LOVE THIS SMELL! One of my all time favorite smell and it sanitizes your hands! How much better can it get??
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA
Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Wichita, KS
I Love everything from bath and body works! This has been one of my favorite fragrances from the beginning!
Danay G.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great and unique smell simply one of the best and does not leave hands sticky as other products will
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Farmington , NM
Great soap and great scent. I have their soaps by every sink in my house. Will definitely keep buying them.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
The best hand sanitizer on the market. Has a great scent and it cleans you hands leaving a perfume scent.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I love the way it smells !! This has been my favorite one for a couple of months, even my sister has this
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mount Holly, NC
Smells amazing , works good and not to expensive very popular smell. Easy to find at Bath and body works