BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Roxanne S.
Clio, MI
Love all of Bath and Body Works products. It smells good and gets the hands nice and clean and free of bacteria.
Jenny S.
Hilliard, OH
Leaves my hands feeling clean with an amazing smell! Doesn't have the achohal smell that most hand sanitizer has
Vanessa G.
Fullerton, CA
Smells great and makes your hands feel very clean and fresh. Prefer over non scented hospital smelling sanitizers
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
Lilibeth A.
Fairfield, CA
Amazing, it smells nice and didn't make my skin dry at all. Everyone in my family really enjoyed this product.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX
It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.
Mayra S.
Rialto, CA
It was a good lotion and the soft in the hands is good love it ..the smell it stays on the hands for long time
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
Feels good to the hands, fresh smell and cute packaging. The proce is affordable but it doesn't clean that much
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this scent and how long lasting it is! I keep it in my purse for on the go for public areas like bathrooms
Rory L.
Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.