Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN

Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Rialto, CA

It was a good lotion and the soft in the hands is good love it ..the smell it stays on the hands for long time
Rory L.
Rory L.

Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Lilibeth A.
Lilibeth A.
Fairfield, CA

Amazing, it smells nice and didn't make my skin dry at all. Everyone in my family really enjoyed this product.
I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.
Christina B.
Christina B.

My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Nouran
Nouran

FAVORITE SOAP AND SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!! I like that it'll leave my hands smelling good for a while
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
MaEug R.
MaEug R.
Spring, TX

It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Owatonna

I like to keep this in my purse. I normally use it right before I eat. It smells so good I plan to buy again.