BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Netra M.
Folsom, CA
This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA
Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI
My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells so good and all b&bw hand sanataisers are amazing. Cheap, smell great, convenient.
Mary L.
Chehalis, WA
Love the smell, and it does not leave a residue on your hands like some sanitizers. Definitely a must have in my purse!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is one of my favorite scents and hand soaps from Bath and Body. I love that is makes my hands feel clean and fresh
Jordyn N.
Waterloo, IA
This smells absolutely amazing!! And for a bonus your keeping yourself clean! I have purchased this item multiple times
Felicia G.
Jamestown, NY
Smells amazing, I love the way it cleans. When washing my hands I enjoy the good foam and this soap provides the foam!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?