Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Japanese Cherry Blossom Smells so great! Definitely my favorite scent at Body Works! I have the body wash, lotion and bad sanitizer
Laken T.
Laken T.
Millport, NY

Bath and body is by far the favorite store for lotions body wash spray everything. I'm usually there at least 2 Or 3 times a month.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Can't go wrong with bath and body. No matter what the scent. Japanese cherry blossom scent beats the regular alcohol smell any day.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Augusta, GA

I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ

This is my favorite scent. Not only do I love the hand soap but I buy all products the make win this scent. It is not overwhelming
Jayla E.
Jayla E.

I love this smell! I use these for my students in the classroom! Each student has a small bottle in their art box! They love them!
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love this smell...Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite sent out of all the other products...and it also keeps my hands clean!!
Precious R.
Precious R.

When you try this you won't get enough because the scent is just amazing and it doesn't dry your hands like most sanitizer does!!!
Tg A.
Tg A.

Japanese blossom is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It's the first one I have ever tries and still is in love with it!
Katiya J.
Katiya J.
Greensboro, NC

Lasting scent a person can smell you apply it a mile away with out overbearing smell its very light and suttle. very inexpensive!

Join Now