BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Smells amazing! It makes you feel very clean after using unlike some other sanitizers. It is also super cheap!
Rory L.
Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Mayra S.
Rialto, CA
It was a good lotion and the soft in the hands is good love it ..the smell it stays on the hands for long time
Faria P.
Northridge, CA
This is def my all time fav can't go wrong with it at all I love this so much I carry it with me all the time
Nouran
FAVORITE SOAP AND SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!! I like that it'll leave my hands smelling good for a while
Samantha L.
Owatonna
I like to keep this in my purse. I normally use it right before I eat. It smells so good I plan to buy again.
MaEug R.
Conroe, TX
It does the job. However I HATE the smell. I guess it is just my preferences. Nothing wrong with the product.
Christina B.
My all time favorite scent of theirs is even great in a hand sanitizer. it keeps me smelling Like my scent ..
Heidi M.
North Easton, MA
Small enough to keep in your purse. I love the smell. You only need to use a small drop to clean your hands.