BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Palmyra, TN
I love the smell! It can be a little strong at times but the smell doesn't fade away and or get weird over time!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Hilliard, OH
Leaves my hands feeling clean with an amazing smell! Doesn't have the achohal smell that most hand sanitizer has
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I probably go through 1000 of these every year. My entire family love the product and we continue to repurchase.
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
Grace V.
Grace V.
I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this scent and how long lasting it is! I keep it in my purse for on the go for public areas like bathrooms
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR
My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
Feels good to the hands, fresh smell and cute packaging. The proce is affordable but it doesn't clean that much
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sylvania, OH
Absolutely adore this product! Smells absolutely amazing and doesn't dry my hands out when I use it frequently.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX
It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.