BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I probably go through 1000 of these every year. My entire family love the product and we continue to repurchase.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Clio, MI
Love all of Bath and Body Works products. It smells good and gets the hands nice and clean and free of bacteria.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sylvania, OH
Absolutely adore this product! Smells absolutely amazing and doesn't dry my hands out when I use it frequently.
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Super classic scent. its always my go to scent when getting car air fresheners! even the room air fresheners! 😍
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
Feels good to the hands, fresh smell and cute packaging. The proce is affordable but it doesn't clean that much
Grace V.
Grace V.
I really love the smell of the japanese cherry blossom, It's a great option to carry in your bag, great product
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Jonesboro, AR
My favorite smell at bath and body works! Love the small, travel size of these hand gels! Smell and work great!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this scent and how long lasting it is! I keep it in my purse for on the go for public areas like bathrooms
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Laredo, TX
It works great!! I totally love the smell. I highly recommend it. I personally have purchased it several times.
I use it for school all the time. It smells good and it doesn't cost too much it's very easy to use and store.