Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Albany, NY

I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
Vy N.
Vy N.

This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
Homestead, FL

Anything that has this scent from bath body works is bomb it literally relaxes me by the scent and the best part is it lasts all day.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY

I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. 💁
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA

This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
lior a.
lior a.

On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Susana R.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL

These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
Yphi C.
Yphi C.

I absolutely love the fragrance of this hand sanitizer, then again I love a lot of the scents in products from bath and body works.

Join Now