Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA

This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY

I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. 💁
Susana R.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL

These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
lior a.
lior a.

On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Laken T.
Laken T.
Millport, NY

Bath and body is by far the favorite store for lotions body wash spray everything. I'm usually there at least 2 Or 3 times a month.
Yphi C.
Yphi C.

I absolutely love the fragrance of this hand sanitizer, then again I love a lot of the scents in products from bath and body works.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Augusta, GA

I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Can't go wrong with bath and body. No matter what the scent. Japanese cherry blossom scent beats the regular alcohol smell any day.

Join Now