BY BATH & BODY WORKS #11 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer H.
Lewes DE
My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
My family and I have all been in love with this sent for years. Doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. I buy it all the time.
Nancy P.
This one smells so good! When I apply it to my hands, I feel so clean and the smell is great but sometimes its too strong.
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
Hillary B.
Mc Calla, AL
SMELLS AMAZING!! Leaves hands feeling clean even after touching something sticky. Just using too often can dry out hands.
melissa h.
Harbor City, CA
Love everything from this store it's one of my favorite stores in the mall and cherry blossom delicious smell wonderful.
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI
My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells so good and all b&bw hand sanataisers are amazing. Cheap, smell great, convenient.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is one of my favorite scents and hand soaps from Bath and Body. I love that is makes my hands feel clean and fresh