Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shalyn F.
Shalyn F.
Warr Acres, OK

The smell is very strong but it's a good sanitizer for a Day to day basis! I buy my sister in law these all the time she really loves them
zolehidy f.
zolehidy f.
Santa Cruz, CA

The Bath Body Works Bath Japanese Cherry blossom hand gel pocketbac its an amazing product , as a great smell and lives your hands smooth
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Albany, NY

I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

These little hand sanitizers are so convenient. I travel with anywhere I go since it fits into everything.
The smell is very good also.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA

I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!
Jaylee T.
Jaylee T.

I love this!! it smells so good me and my friends love them!!! and my favorite is the cherry blossom i really think its worth the money
ivelina a.
ivelina a.
Buford, GA

This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Vy N.
Vy N.

This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
Homestead, FL

Anything that has this scent from bath body works is bomb it literally relaxes me by the scent and the best part is it lasts all day.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA

This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.

Join Now