Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL

This is my all time favorite bath and body works scent! Smells amazing AND leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean!
Rossmery P.
Rossmery P.
Greenwich, CT

The smell is good, careful your heads your skin is good and good quality. Is the most beautiful product that I know.
DeEnna W.
DeEnna W.

Love this smell and I love bath and body Works sanitizers. Perfect size for my little wallet and they smell so good!
Kate A.
Kate A.

This scent is one of my favorites! It's smells so good for hours I always feel so pretty after I use this sanitizer
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Nashville, TN

Compact, easy to carry solution to my sanitizing needs on the go. The scent is amazing as far as antibacterials go.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This little pocket size hand sanitizer is perfect. not only for your purse but also back packs....smells great too
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fullerton, CA

Smells great and makes your hands feel very clean and fresh. Prefer over non scented hospital smelling sanitizers
Travis F.
Travis F.
Woodbridge, VA

The cherry blossom smells great and makes my face feel great, would definitely recommend to my friends and family
mason b.
mason b.
Winter Garden, FL

Good size, it smell really good and it is my favorite scent from bath and body works. overall a very nice product
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Palmyra, TN

I love the smell! It can be a little strong at times but the smell doesn't fade away and or get weird over time!