BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer H.
Lewes DE
My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too
Lilly-Ann D.
Works really good, my hands feel so clean after using this and it don't smel like alcohol but like flowers, really like it!
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
My family and I have all been in love with this sent for years. Doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. I buy it all the time.
Hillary B.
Mc Calla, AL
SMELLS AMAZING!! Leaves hands feeling clean even after touching something sticky. Just using too often can dry out hands.
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
melissa h.
Harbor City, CA
Love everything from this store it's one of my favorite stores in the mall and cherry blossom delicious smell wonderful.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Jordyn N.
Waterloo, IA
This smells absolutely amazing!! And for a bonus your keeping yourself clean! I have purchased this item multiple times
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA
Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!