BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of this soap. Bath and body works foaming soap is nice but I actually prefer their scrubbing soap even better
Katii M.
Dardanelle, AR
I completely love the smell, and it's useful to have it in your purse. I also had purchase the hand lotion, and it's fantastic!
Kari C.
Their hand sanitizer sate so cute and are great to just throw in your bad and go. They also smell fantastic and aren't sticky.
Amea M.
Love that it's so tiny & I can carry it on the go. I have a whole collection of them. there also good for gifts of party favors
LaRissa K.
I love having these little bottles to have in my diaper bag. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells amazing!!
Laura S.
Commack, NY
Love the smell! Bath and body works really know how to attract young customers to their products. Looks cute and very compact!
Alexis h.
Moore, SC
This scent has been around for a while but Is still a favorite .Absolutely love this scent . Decent price and wort every penny.
Dalia Y.
This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Jordan h.
Rome, GA
I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites
Laura P.
Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?