Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Cape Coral, FL

I love it. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling grimmy. Super fresh and not drying at all. All around great product!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA

Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Porter, TX

I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom, my hand sani is perfect for while I'm working at the airport and i love the soft sweet scent.
Thy Thy T.
Thy Thy T.

Smells great and cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and theres a whole line for the japanese cherry blossom and i have the body lotion
Shalyn F.
Shalyn F.
Warr Acres, OK

The smell is very strong but it's a good sanitizer for a Day to day basis! I buy my sister in law these all the time she really loves them
Nat V.
Nat V.
Sacramento, CA

Totally amazing. Love the smell and when you use it makes it feel like you're eating cherries. Haha. Your skin is smooth and really nice !
zolehidy f.
zolehidy f.
Santa Cruz, CA

The Bath Body Works Bath Japanese Cherry blossom hand gel pocketbac its an amazing product , as a great smell and lives your hands smooth
ivelina a.
ivelina a.
Buford, GA

This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Jaylee T.
Jaylee T.

I love this!! it smells so good me and my friends love them!!! and my favorite is the cherry blossom i really think its worth the money
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA

I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!

Join Now