Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

This is the best smelling hand gel. my kids use this every time we get in the car from grocery shopping. leaves a clean smell and isn't sticky
Anielka D.
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA

I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Triangle, VA

I take this everywhere I go. You just never know when you need to keep your hands clean. Smells good and it fits in every purse and pockets.
Jaysa S.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL

Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Angela V.
Angela V.

Smells good cleans well liked it alot
I would try again love that store too
Bath n body always good products
Body sprays and lotions r great
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Cape Coral, FL

I love it. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling grimmy. Super fresh and not drying at all. All around great product!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA

Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Thy Thy T.
Thy Thy T.

Smells great and cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and theres a whole line for the japanese cherry blossom and i have the body lotion
Kate D.
Kate D.
Porter, TX

I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom, my hand sani is perfect for while I'm working at the airport and i love the soft sweet scent.
Nat V.
Nat V.
Sacramento, CA

Totally amazing. Love the smell and when you use it makes it feel like you're eating cherries. Haha. Your skin is smooth and really nice !

Join Now