BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Gada S.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI
My absolute favorite sanitizer, as well as my moms favorite!! I buy these all the time and love other scents as we'll!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Jamestown, NY
Smells amazing, I love the way it cleans. When washing my hands I enjoy the good foam and this soap provides the foam!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
A product that smells great and gets rid of germs what more could you ask for?!! Definitely a must have a girls purse!
Lindyzee S.
Lindyzee S.
San Bernardino, CA
Japanese Cherry Blossom My Favorite! Easy And Cute To Carry Around , And Also Helps Keep The Germs Away ! A Must Have!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Smells great and improves your hands smooth I love it !
It's a really great and the other scents are also amazing too
Avery H.
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the way it smells, it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I also give them out as gifts for the birthdays ect.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite bath and body works scent! Smells amazing AND leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean!
Eva E.
Eva E.
Chicago
I absolutely love the smell of it. I have it in foam soap, antibacterial, and also it's body mist. Highly recommended
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
San Angelo, TX
The Japanese cherry blossom is the favorite scent in our house. Long lasting sent, won't use any other hand sanitizer
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my favorite scents if this Japanese Cherry Blossom one however keep in mind this has a very very strong scent.