Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Johanna A.
Johanna A.

Absolutely love it, I'm crazy about sanitizing my hands and this is the sanitizer I always reach for. Love the scent it's my all time favorite
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX

This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good
Mary jane F.
Mary jane F.
Jacksonville, FL

Best smell ever . Even my co-workers fell iNLOVE with the smell and another good thing about this product it is also a hand sanitizer. Love it
Sevana A.
Sevana A.
Springville, NY

Love the smell similar to the Bath and Body works cherry blossom lotion or spray and the size is perfect for a purse size to bring on the go.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

This is the best smelling hand gel. my kids use this every time we get in the car from grocery shopping. leaves a clean smell and isn't sticky
Anielka D.
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA

I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Triangle, VA

I take this everywhere I go. You just never know when you need to keep your hands clean. Smells good and it fits in every purse and pockets.
Jaysa S.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL

Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Angela V.
Angela V.

Smells good cleans well liked it alot
I would try again love that store too
Bath n body always good products
Body sprays and lotions r great
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Cape Coral, FL

I love it. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling grimmy. Super fresh and not drying at all. All around great product!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Now