BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Kari C.
Their hand sanitizer sate so cute and are great to just throw in your bad and go. They also smell fantastic and aren't sticky.
Brianna D.
Houston , TX
Super portable a very traditional bath and body works scent love the smell and who doesn't love Japanese cherry blossom scent?
Alexis h.
Moore, SC
This scent has been around for a while but Is still a favorite .Absolutely love this scent . Decent price and wort every penny.
Isabel D.
I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Laura P.
Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Dalia Y.
This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Jordan h.
Rome, GA
I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Absoluty LOVE this scent. One of my favorites. Small and very convinent to keep in my purse and bring with me wherever I go.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this last year for my birthday and I love the smell of it compared to others I have tried. I still have it in my purse.
Lilly-Ann D.
Works really good, my hands feel so clean after using this and it don't smel like alcohol but like flowers, really like it!