BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Katiya J.
Greensboro, NC
Lasting scent a person can smell you apply it a mile away with out overbearing smell its very light and suttle. very inexpensive!
Isabella S.
River Forest, IL
This is perfect if you need to clean your hands on the go. You can take it anywhere because of its size. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Katii M.
Dardanelle, AR
I completely love the smell, and it's useful to have it in your purse. I also had purchase the hand lotion, and it's fantastic!
Laura S.
Commack, NY
Love the smell! Bath and body works really know how to attract young customers to their products. Looks cute and very compact!
Ronda J.
London, OH
This is a must have in my purse! I love love love it! The smell is awesome and unlike other products it won't leave you sticky!
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of this soap. Bath and body works foaming soap is nice but I actually prefer their scrubbing soap even better
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
This is Mom's favorite BB scent. You sanitize and add light fragrance. I have never experienced over drying with this product.
LaRissa K.
I love having these little bottles to have in my diaper bag. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells amazing!!
Amea M.
Love that it's so tiny & I can carry it on the go. I have a whole collection of them. there also good for gifts of party favors
Georgia H.
Strasburg, VA
This hand sanitizer smells really good and gets rid of all the germs. It's also the perfect size to fit in your pocket or bag.