Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
margaret b.
margaret b.

I love all products from bath and body works. from their great smelling candles to their soaps. although it is a little pricey, it is a good buy.
Laura S.
Laura S.

It was good overall but the smell was a little bit too strong for me, it lasted for a while and I love the design and the cases you put them in!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Richmond, VA

This is my all time favorite! It smells delicious! Always cleans my hands and the scent lasts for a long time! I always find myself buying this!
charla W.
charla W.

this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Mary jane F.
Mary jane F.
Jacksonville, FL

Best smell ever . Even my co-workers fell iNLOVE with the smell and another good thing about this product it is also a hand sanitizer. Love it
Johanna A.
Johanna A.

Absolutely love it, I'm crazy about sanitizing my hands and this is the sanitizer I always reach for. Love the scent it's my all time favorite
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX

This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Carpentersville

Smells beautiful i use this mostly when im out doing errands and dont have a bathroom near by. I also have the soap and they both work lovley.
Sevana A.
Sevana A.
Springville , Ny

Love the smell similar to the Bath and Body works cherry blossom lotion or spray and the size is perfect for a purse size to bring on the go.

Join Now