Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too
Lilly-Ann D.
Lilly-Ann D.

Works really good, my hands feel so clean after using this and it don't smel like alcohol but like flowers, really like it!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

This one smells so good! When I apply it to my hands, I feel so clean and the smell is great but sometimes its too strong.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Mc Calla, AL

SMELLS AMAZING!! Leaves hands feeling clean even after touching something sticky. Just using too often can dry out hands.
Netra M.
Netra M.
Folsom, Ca

This one's my absolute favorite. It smells amazing. Does the job well. Everyone around you will turn because of the smell
melissa h.
melissa h.
Harbor City, CA

Love everything from this store it's one of my favorite stores in the mall and cherry blossom delicious smell wonderful.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA

I always carry this in my purse! You just never know when you may need it. Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is one of my favorite scents and hand soaps from Bath and Body. I love that is makes my hands feel clean and fresh
Mary L.
Mary L.
Chehalis, WA

Love the smell, and it does not leave a residue on your hands like some sanitizers. Definitely a must have in my purse!
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Waterloo, IA

This smells absolutely amazing!! And for a bonus your keeping yourself clean! I have purchased this item multiple times

Join Now