Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Ana T.
Ana T.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.

This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
Stormi M.
Stormi M.
Dothan, AL

I have always loved this scent from Bath & Body works & I hope they keep it forever! It smells so good & it's not overpowering like some scents.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Richmond, VA

This is my all time favorite! It smells delicious! Always cleans my hands and the scent lasts for a long time! I always find myself buying this!
charla W.
charla W.

this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent
Laura S.
Laura S.

It was good overall but the smell was a little bit too strong for me, it lasted for a while and I love the design and the cases you put them in!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.

It smells really good and it's really efficient to carry something like this around for you to temporarily kill germs when your hands get dirty.
margaret b.
margaret b.

I love all products from bath and body works. from their great smelling candles to their soaps. although it is a little pricey, it is a good buy.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Carpentersville

Smells beautiful i use this mostly when im out doing errands and dont have a bathroom near by. I also have the soap and they both work lovley.

Join Now