Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Kari C.
Kari C.

Their hand sanitizer sate so cute and are great to just throw in your bad and go. They also smell fantastic and aren't sticky.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA

I love the smell of this soap. Bath and body works foaming soap is nice but I actually prefer their scrubbing soap even better
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

Super portable a very traditional bath and body works scent love the smell and who doesn't love Japanese cherry blossom scent?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA

This is Mom's favorite BB scent. You sanitize and add light fragrance. I have never experienced over drying with this product.
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Strasburg, VA

This hand sanitizer smells really good and gets rid of all the germs. It's also the perfect size to fit in your pocket or bag.
Dalia Y.
Dalia Y.

This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Isabel D.
Isabel D.

I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Jordan h.
Jordan h.
Rome, GA

I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites
Laura P.
Laura P.

Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA

Absoluty LOVE this scent. One of my favorites. Small and very convinent to keep in my purse and bring with me wherever I go.

Join Now