Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sara I.
Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Has a great smell, doesn't dry my skin out or leave hands feeling stinky. Was great to clip onto kids backpack and for me to clip onto diaper bag.
Sondra R.
Sondra R.

I bought this hoping for a pleaswant smell, boy was i wrong. the smell is overpowering and sticks around for ever. i will not buy this scent again
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX

My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Felicia P.
Felicia P.

This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
Ana T.
Ana T.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
Nicole Jane A.
Nicole Jane A.

I really love the smell of this hand gel. It's really affordable and it cleanses my skin. It also gives moisture to my hands. Highly recommended!
Sri K.
Sri K.

This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.

It smells really good and it's really efficient to carry something like this around for you to temporarily kill germs when your hands get dirty.
Stormi M.
Stormi M.
Dothan, AL

I have always loved this scent from Bath & Body works & I hope they keep it forever! It smells so good & it's not overpowering like some scents.

Join Now