BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Brianna D.
Super portable a very traditional bath and body works scent love the smell and who doesn't love Japanese cherry blossom scent?
Kari C.
Their hand sanitizer sate so cute and are great to just throw in your bad and go. They also smell fantastic and aren't sticky.
Laura S.
Commack, NY
Love the smell! Bath and body works really know how to attract young customers to their products. Looks cute and very compact!
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of this soap. Bath and body works foaming soap is nice but I actually prefer their scrubbing soap even better
Dalia Y.
This hand gel smells really good, I love all the products of Japanese cherry blossom. Like hand lotion, body lotion, and more
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Absoluty LOVE this scent. One of my favorites. Small and very convinent to keep in my purse and bring with me wherever I go.
Isabel D.
I absolutely love this bath and body works hand sanitizer they smell sooo good I always keep thenm in my purse and in my car
Laura P.
Really enjoy the smell. Can leave your hands feeling a little sticky. This is an affordable product especially during sales.
Jordan h.
Rome, GA
I love this line of the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells great and does well when I need it on the go. One of my favorites
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE
My daughters favorite scent from bath and body. I love the clean fresh feeling after using it on my hands. Smells great too