Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Bronx, NY

I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. I love the size of it so I keep one in every bag I own so I always have one. They are very affordable.
Marta M.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA

I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!
Shanelle S.
Shanelle S.
Quincy , MA

Who doesn't love the smell of Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom? Its such a great smell! Perfect little add on to any gift and very handy.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Sara I.
Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Has a great smell, doesn't dry my skin out or leave hands feeling stinky. Was great to clip onto kids backpack and for me to clip onto diaper bag.
Sondra R.
Sondra R.

I bought this hoping for a pleaswant smell, boy was i wrong. the smell is overpowering and sticks around for ever. i will not buy this scent again
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Lilburn, GA

My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Sri K.
Sri K.

This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Nicole Jane A.
Nicole Jane A.

I really love the smell of this hand gel. It's really affordable and it cleanses my skin. It also gives moisture to my hands. Highly recommended!

Join Now