BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Amanda H.
White Haven, PA
Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
zolehidy f.
Santa Cruz, CA
The Bath Body Works Bath Japanese Cherry blossom hand gel pocketbac its an amazing product , as a great smell and lives your hands smooth
Michelle M.
Albany, NY
I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
The way this leave your hand smelling is amazing, I love love it. It's definitely a must have hand sanitizer, easy to carry around too.
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!
ivelina a.
Buford, GA
This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Vy N.
This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
Jaylee T.
I love this!! it smells so good me and my friends love them!!! and my favorite is the cherry blossom i really think its worth the money
Sabrina C.
These little hand sanitizers are so convenient. I travel with anywhere I go since it fits into everything.
The smell is very good also.
Julie H.
I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?