BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

cindy k.
Medford, NJ
This is my favorite scent. Not only do I love the hand soap but I buy all products the make win this scent. It is not overwhelming
Katiya J.
Greensboro, NC
Lasting scent a person can smell you apply it a mile away with out overbearing smell its very light and suttle. very inexpensive!
Isabella S.
River Forest, IL
This is perfect if you need to clean your hands on the go. You can take it anywhere because of its size. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Amea M.
Love that it's so tiny & I can carry it on the go. I have a whole collection of them. there also good for gifts of party favors
Ronda J.
London, OH
This is a must have in my purse! I love love love it! The smell is awesome and unlike other products it won't leave you sticky!
Katii M.
Dardanelle, AR
I completely love the smell, and it's useful to have it in your purse. I also had purchase the hand lotion, and it's fantastic!
LaRissa K.
I love having these little bottles to have in my diaper bag. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells amazing!!
Alexis h.
Moore, SC
This scent has been around for a while but Is still a favorite .Absolutely love this scent . Decent price and wort every penny.
Georgia H.
Strasburg, VA
This hand sanitizer smells really good and gets rid of all the germs. It's also the perfect size to fit in your pocket or bag.
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
This is Mom's favorite BB scent. You sanitize and add light fragrance. I have never experienced over drying with this product.