BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Vy N.
This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
ivelina a.
Buford, GA
This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!
Michelle M.
Albany, NY
I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
Sabrina C.
These little hand sanitizers are so convenient. I travel with anywhere I go since it fits into everything.
The smell is very good also.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL
These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
lior a.
On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Diamond M.
Homestead, FL
Anything that has this scent from bath body works is bomb it literally relaxes me by the scent and the best part is it lasts all day.
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA
This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.