BY BATH & BODY WORKS #13 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Ashley G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This scent is fine. It’s a classic smell and it’s such a repeat. It’s been around for so long. It’s not horrible, it’s just not anything new.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
This is the best smelling hand gel. my kids use this every time we get in the car from grocery shopping. leaves a clean smell and isn't sticky
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This is one of my favorite scents from B&BW! It smells so good and I really love these little hand sanitizers! Won't buy them anywhere else.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL
Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA
I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Ashley D.
Worcester
This is very handy to clip on my purse and use it anywhere . It smells amazing and works very well , you never know when you will need it .
Kate D.
Porter, TX
I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom, my hand sani is perfect for while I'm working at the airport and i love the soft sweet scent.
Thy Thy T.
Smells great and cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and theres a whole line for the japanese cherry blossom and i have the body lotion
Shalyn F.
Warr Acres, OK
The smell is very strong but it's a good sanitizer for a Day to day basis! I buy my sister in law these all the time she really loves them
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA
Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?