Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Columbia, MO

My favorite scent from bath and body works. I have the lotion at my desk and I use it constantly. And I carry this with me and use it as well. Love it!
Belmarie P.
Belmarie P.
Puerto Rico

Love the scent of this hand sanitizer. I always keep one on my backpack and purse. Easy to use and you only need a little bit so they'll last a while.
Kasfren A.
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX

I currently own this one! When I fist bought it everyone loved the smell it is easy to use and there very affordable . There great for on the go gals!
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA

This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Shanelle S.
Shanelle S.
Quincy , MA

Who doesn't love the smell of Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom? Its such a great smell! Perfect little add on to any gift and very handy.
Faby G.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA

It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Bronx, NY

I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. I love the size of it so I keep one in every bag I own so I always have one. They are very affordable.
Jessy B.
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV

Lovely scent and covenient size to keep in your purse or pocket. This doesn't seem to dry my hands out at much as most other hand sanitizers either.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Marta M.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA

I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!

Join Now