BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tg A.
Tg A.
Japanese blossom is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It's the first one I have ever tries and still is in love with it!
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ
This is my favorite scent. Not only do I love the hand soap but I buy all products the make win this scent. It is not overwhelming
Katiya J.
Katiya J.
Greensboro, NC
Lasting scent a person can smell you apply it a mile away with out overbearing smell its very light and suttle. very inexpensive!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
River Forest, IL
This is perfect if you need to clean your hands on the go. You can take it anywhere because of its size. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Alexis h.
Alexis h.
Moore, SC
This scent has been around for a while but Is still a favorite .Absolutely love this scent . Decent price and wort every penny.
Ronda J.
Ronda J.
London, OH
This is a must have in my purse! I love love love it! The smell is awesome and unlike other products it won't leave you sticky!
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dardanelle, AR
I completely love the smell, and it's useful to have it in your purse. I also had purchase the hand lotion, and it's fantastic!
Amea M.
Amea M.
Love that it's so tiny & I can carry it on the go. I have a whole collection of them. there also good for gifts of party favors
LaRissa K.
LaRissa K.
I love having these little bottles to have in my diaper bag. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells amazing!!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Super portable a very traditional bath and body works scent love the smell and who doesn't love Japanese cherry blossom scent?