Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
West Jordan, UT

This antibacterial is effective and smells amazing. I love the signature scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. It's affordable when they have their value deals.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love this one! It's a great classic scent that isn't offensive and wears well. They are super affordable and even better when you can get them on sale.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX

Japanese cherry blossom anti-bacterial is the best it smella amazing and you can carry it with you where ever you go and it fits perfectly in your purse
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK

Second favorite smell here! I mean I still love it! Pros long lasting smell. Cons can't get enough ;) the prices are good when you buy 3 and get 3 free!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Columbia, MO

My favorite scent from bath and body works. I have the lotion at my desk and I use it constantly. And I carry this with me and use it as well. Love it!
Kasfren A.
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX

I currently own this one! When I fist bought it everyone loved the smell it is easy to use and there very affordable . There great for on the go gals!
Belmarie P.
Belmarie P.
Puerto Rico

Love the scent of this hand sanitizer. I always keep one on my backpack and purse. Easy to use and you only need a little bit so they'll last a while.
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA

This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Jessy B.
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV

Lovely scent and covenient size to keep in your purse or pocket. This doesn't seem to dry my hands out at much as most other hand sanitizers either.
Faby G.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA

It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle

Join Now