Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Margot M.
Margot M.
Decatur, GA

I absolutely 100% love this product! In my experience Bath and Body Works has cute, affordable, good quality products. The hand sanitizers are amazingly scented. My favorite scent personally is Japanese Cherry Blossom. I also love that the hand sanitizers are portable and easy to carry around. Overall, I definitely recommend this product!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Bloomington, IN

Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac is very nice and very affordable. It is super effective and definitely makes me feel clean when I can't wash my hands right away. I would definitely buy it again because it is the best hand sanitizing gel I have ever bought.
Huda A.
Huda A.
San Diego, CA

This product has a very nice smell to it, and when you put a drop
of the hand gel on your hand it feels so smooth and soft once you rub it imto your skin. For me, the softness lasted for about most of the day and i love this product! The only problem I have with it is its too fragrant at some points but other than that its a must get.
Dricilla G.
Dricilla G.
Birmingham, AL

Very soothing and refreshing to my hands. It left a nice and clean feeling on my hands as well.
This was the first time that I used this product.
The price is very affordable and reasonable.
This product exceeded my expectations.
There is no room for improvement because it is a great product.
I would recommend this product to others.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
New York

This is a really good scent from Bath and Body Works! I love this entire company, just in general, all of their products smell really really good and the smell lasts a long time too! I used to use their habd sanitizers as perfume! I know, that extremely weird but seriously they smell so good and last so long I'd definitely do it again haha
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse City, TX

I absoultly LOVE bath and body works . This has always been the " go to" place for all the ladies in my family . Japanese cherry blossom is one of favorite scents that they carry and hopfully continue to carry. I repeat same routine every day. Body wash , lotion, spray and GO! WANT YOUR MAN CLINGING TO YOU? JUST TRY OUT THIS SCENT .
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

These hand sanitizers are the best, you literally can't go wrong with them. First of all, they are super convenient, I always carry one with me. Secondly, they smell great, which is extra awesome because the classic hand sanitizer smell does not appeal to me. I've used multiple of their different scents before and they're all great.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents. It not only makes your hands smell incredible but it also makes my hands soft. I am a first time user but I am not disappointed at all with this hand soap. There is nothing negative I have to say. I would tell everyone who wants fabulous and clean hands to purchase this soap.
Enchantra B.
Enchantra B.
Garland, TX

This scent is an oldie but it's OHhh so good! The travel size sanitizer is perfect for backpacks, handbags, diaper bags, or anywhere you need that squirt of freshness. The formula is non drying and it leaves your hands with a light fragrance not the alcohol that most santizers do! There's a wide range of scents one for everyone
M R.
M R.
Newport News, VA

This is a classic bath and body work scent that is sweet and light. However, this scent isn't one of my favorites. Just like the other hand gels from Bath and body works, this product can be slightly drying but it leaves your hands feeling clean. I love using this product before I eat out or after I use public transportation.

Join Now