BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Liz J.
I love these! I got this specific scent recently, and I have it hooked to my purse, and I am loving it! I used to wear this scented body spray, but changed to a new scent a couple of years ago. Getting This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! I really love and trust B&BW products, but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, i couldn't be happier! I will purchase again!
Alicia B.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel is the only hand sanitizer i carry around. I love it so much that I pretty much tell everyone I know to buy it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like most hand sanitizerside do. My mothere liked it so much she now carries one in her purse and one in her car; along with a couple of my friends as well. If you haven't tried it, please do! You won't regret it.
Dorionne H.
New Orleans, LA
Smells just like the perfume and I thought the scent would be harsh by it being a hand sanitizer but ie wasn’t it’s great I love it I keep it clipped to my purse
La P.
La Feria, TX
Oh, don't get me started with my raves for this hand gel! I got this as an add on item while at the mall. My only regret is not getting extras. I am a repeat user, and absolutely love the scent of cherry blossom B b w has gone and done it again....winner Yes, this is always highly recommended. In all sincerity I think my friends just hang around me to get to use my hand gel.. Great scent and love the added convenience of having on hand, anywhere.
Natalie A.
This isn't my favorite scent for an anti-bacterial hand gel, but it smells really nice! Literally like a cherry blossom, don't know how else to explain it. None of these hand sanitizers dry out my skin or irritate it, and I can tend to have sensitive skin more often than not. These are just perfect to keep in your purse at all times and clean your hands when you spend a day outside or at a park or somewhere where your hands are prone to be dirty.
Janauvia M.
Atlanta
Bath and body works is a stable ... Heck even God sent in my house🙏🏾 . They really take the time to develop a smell and truly leave a lasting Tantalizing nose pleasing experience .... I can't say that for Japanese cherry blossom it not up to there standard 😩😩😩 . It's kiddy to me like I went into Walmart and brought the kids body wash with frozen characters . Every time I open it I say "Let it go Let it go"
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stiff is great! It is a little expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, depending on how often you use it. Some use it daily, some use it when you need it, so as to whether it's a deal or a value or not depends on how often you use and what you think. Good thing is that this is small enough to keep in a purse (any size), a handbag, or even a pocket. Scent is amazing!
Patricia R.
I love Bath & Body Works product. I have used several B&BW products and I love the smell of there products. This hand sanitizer smells great and it's very small that you can take it anywhere.
Lizzy G.
New York
This is a really good scent from Bath and Body Works! I love this entire company, just in general, all of their products smell really really good and the smell lasts a long time too! I used to use their habd sanitizers as perfume! I know, that extremely weird but seriously they smell so good and last so long I'd definitely do it again haha
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
I absoultly LOVE bath and body works . This has always been the " go to" place for all the ladies in my family . Japanese cherry blossom is one of favorite scents that they carry and hopfully continue to carry. I repeat same routine every day. Body wash , lotion, spray and GO! WANT YOUR MAN CLINGING TO YOU? JUST TRY OUT THIS SCENT .
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?