BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Giana P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I love the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers in general, but this is one of my favorite scents. It is very easy to whip out of your purse, book bag or even pocket to sanitize your hands when you don't feel clean. I bought it at my favorite Bath and Body Works location near me. I would recommend to anyone!!
Crissy B.
Love the smell of this in the lotion and body spray, this just doesn't do it! I don't know if it's the alcohol mixed with the Chinese Cherry Blossom smell or what, but I don't even know how to describe it. Awful! But it does work as a hand sanitizer! I would recommend if you like the smell and not if you don't!
Casey R.
Louisville, KY
As a pregnant wife, hand sanitizer is a must, and these travel size bottles are ideal for my purse. I love how clean they get your hands, but the Japanese cherry blossom scent just wasn't for me. It's a little strong and overpowering. The purpose is served with this product, but in an overly pungent way.
Rachael Q.
I absolutely love these! They smell wonderful and they're perfect to put in my purse on the go at the gas station, or on a bus. You can get 5 for 5 dollars at bath and body works which is so cheap! You can also get cute little pouches to put them in and hang on your bag! Very satisfied, I recommend!
Jennifer K.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have always been absolutely in love with Bath and Body Works for years, and I have always loved all of their products. This one is no different. It smells wonderful, doesn't leave your hands sticky like some hand sanitizers do, and comes in a cute little bottle that you can attach to your purse straps for easy access. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great priced, amazing smelling little product!
Kristin L.
Jackson, MO
Oh my goodness! The smell of this product alone is enough to actually use it! But I'm an educator and we did an activity with this product. Black light the germs! It was so cool to see how this product virtually destroyed all the germs on my students hands right before our eyes! Awesome product!
Aman D.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this deep cleansing hand soap for the past year now and I love it. Smells very pretty and my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it either. I am a repeat user and recently I checked out bath and body works new collection for the summer and purchased the mango Mai tai cleaner.
Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love these hand sanitizers thy always smell great and the scent is not too strong. My hands do feel clean after and doesn't leave a sticky residue and my hand do not feel dry after words (which is great since my hands get dry easily). They aren't too pricey either so that's always a plus
Nai s.
I have. collections of all types of scents. my most favorite is cherry blossom, love the smell, long lasting and i always stock them up the end of the year. i would have one of these with me where ever i go, even at my office, purse, car and hanging off name badges. by far my favorite
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Bath & Body Works' Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac offers clean hands on the go! You can put this small container into your purse, pocket, or anywhere else to ensure clean hands while you're traveling. The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells brings a delightful flower smell to your clean hands!