BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Felicia P.
This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
Mary jane F.
Jacksonville, FL
Best smell ever . Even my co-workers fell iNLOVE with the smell and another good thing about this product it is also a hand sanitizer. Love it
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Claudia E.
Carpentersville
Smells beautiful i use this mostly when im out doing errands and dont have a bathroom near by. I also have the soap and they both work lovley.
Johanna A.
Absolutely love it, I'm crazy about sanitizing my hands and this is the sanitizer I always reach for. Love the scent it's my all time favorite
Angela V.
Smells good cleans well liked it alot
I would try again love that store too
Bath n body always good products
Body sprays and lotions r great
Melissa S.
Triangle, VA
I take this everywhere I go. You just never know when you need to keep your hands clean. Smells good and it fits in every purse and pockets.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL
Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
This is the best smelling hand gel. my kids use this every time we get in the car from grocery shopping. leaves a clean smell and isn't sticky
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?