Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY
I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. πŸ’
lior a.
lior a.
On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Susana R.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL
These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Can't go wrong with bath and body. No matter what the scent. Japanese cherry blossom scent beats the regular alcohol smell any day.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL
Japanese Cherry Blossom Smells so great! Definitely my favorite scent at Body Works! I have the body wash, lotion and bad sanitizer
Laken T.
Laken T.
Millport, NY
Bath and body is by far the favorite store for lotions body wash spray everything. I'm usually there at least 2 Or 3 times a month.
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ
This is my favorite scent. Not only do I love the hand soap but I buy all products the make win this scent. It is not overwhelming
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA
I love this smell...Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite sent out of all the other products...and it also keeps my hands clean!!