BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Sevana A.
Springville , NY
Love the smell similar to the Bath and Body works cherry blossom lotion or spray and the size is perfect for a purse size to bring on the go.
Shalyn F.
Warr Acres, OK
The smell is very strong but it's a good sanitizer for a Day to day basis! I buy my sister in law these all the time she really loves them
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA
Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Nat V.
Sacramento, CA
Totally amazing. Love the smell and when you use it makes it feel like you're eating cherries. Haha. Your skin is smooth and really nice !
Ashley D.
Worcester
This is very handy to clip on my purse and use it anywhere . It smells amazing and works very well , you never know when you will need it .
Kate D.
Porter, TX
I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom, my hand sani is perfect for while I'm working at the airport and i love the soft sweet scent.
Thy Thy T.
Smells great and cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and theres a whole line for the japanese cherry blossom and i have the body lotion
zolehidy f.
Santa Cruz, CA
The Bath Body Works Bath Japanese Cherry blossom hand gel pocketbac its an amazing product , as a great smell and lives your hands smooth
ivelina a.
Buford, GA
This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!