Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I love getting these for myself all the time. thesecand the candles. i still have 7 from my last haul and i cant pick a favorite but this is in my top 10.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

I have so many of this sent. I'm obsessed with the smell! I carry one pocketbac in my purse at all times. Always get compliments on the sent when I use it
Lou B.
Lou B.
Bellevue, WA

This japanese flower blossom handsanitizer smells incredible, honestly its the best scent i ever smelt and i love this smell its like my signuature smell
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
West Jordan, UT

This antibacterial is effective and smells amazing. I love the signature scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. It's affordable when they have their value deals.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.

It leaves you with hands smelling like a mature woman (I don't know how else to describe it) it has an elegant scent and doesn't leave your hands sticky.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Surrey

I love the whole japanese cherry blossom package!! I got them and it smelled so good! The hand sanitizer was pretty great!! And definitely would buy more
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

The scent is the perfect kind of strong, the good kind of loud that screams clean! I take it everywhere I go because it acts like a perfume for my hands.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA

Love this smell but it's really intense in a hand sanitizer and will leave your hands a little dry. Be sure to grab a hand lotion and you are good to go!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love this one! It's a great classic scent that isn't offensive and wears well. They are super affordable and even better when you can get them on sale.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK

Second favorite smell here! I mean I still love it! Pros long lasting smell. Cons can't get enough ;) the prices are good when you buy 3 and get 3 free!

Join Now