Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
MacKenzie  P.
MacKenzie P.

This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Porterville, CA

I love having this in my purse on the go. I use it multiple times while I am out and about. I love the smell and it makes my hands feel refreshed and clean
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA

Nice smelling hand sanitizer that gets the job done. I don't feel like it is as effective as some of the less scented one, but still serves a good purpose.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

I have so many of this sent. I'm obsessed with the smell! I carry one pocketbac in my purse at all times. Always get compliments on the sent when I use it
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I love getting these for myself all the time. thesecand the candles. i still have 7 from my last haul and i cant pick a favorite but this is in my top 10.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.

It leaves you with hands smelling like a mature woman (I don't know how else to describe it) it has an elegant scent and doesn't leave your hands sticky.
Lou B.
Lou B.
Bellevue, WA

This japanese flower blossom handsanitizer smells incredible, honestly its the best scent i ever smelt and i love this smell its like my signuature smell
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Surrey

I love the whole japanese cherry blossom package!! I got them and it smelled so good! The hand sanitizer was pretty great!! And definitely would buy more
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Ontario, CA

Love this smell but it's really intense in a hand sanitizer and will leave your hands a little dry. Be sure to grab a hand lotion and you are good to go!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

The scent is the perfect kind of strong, the good kind of loud that screams clean! I take it everywhere I go because it acts like a perfume for my hands.

Join Now