Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
lior a.
lior a.

On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
Susana R.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL

These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Japanese Cherry Blossom Smells so great! Definitely my favorite scent at Body Works! I have the body wash, lotion and bad sanitizer
Laken T.
Laken T.
Millport, NY

Bath and body is by far the favorite store for lotions body wash spray everything. I'm usually there at least 2 Or 3 times a month.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC

I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Can't go wrong with bath and body. No matter what the scent. Japanese cherry blossom scent beats the regular alcohol smell any day.
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love this smell...Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite sent out of all the other products...and it also keeps my hands clean!!
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ

This is my favorite scent. Not only do I love the hand soap but I buy all products the make win this scent. It is not overwhelming