Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY

I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. πŸ’
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love the smell of this anti bacterial hand gel. It's not overpowering and the package us easy to put in my purse for everyday use.
lior a.
lior a.

On trips, when you feel not clean this will help you. It is clean your skin before you eat... it is also makes you feel clean always
Susana R.
Susana R.
Gainesville, FL

These are my absolute favorite! It smells much better than most hand sanitizers, and are a great size. They fit just about anywhere.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Augusta, GA

I keep this in my purse. Good before eating and whenever you feel the need to clean your hand quick when I barroom isn't convenient
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Japanese Cherry Blossom Smells so great! Definitely my favorite scent at Body Works! I have the body wash, lotion and bad sanitizer
Laken T.
Laken T.
Millport, NY

Bath and body is by far the favorite store for lotions body wash spray everything. I'm usually there at least 2 Or 3 times a month.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Can't go wrong with bath and body. No matter what the scent. Japanese cherry blossom scent beats the regular alcohol smell any day.
Tg A.
Tg A.

Japanese blossom is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It's the first one I have ever tries and still is in love with it!
Jayla E.
Jayla E.

I love this smell! I use these for my students in the classroom! Each student has a small bottle in their art box! They love them!

Join Now