BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.
Alayna B.
A classic bath and body works scent that I've seen around for quite a long time now. It leaves a fresh smell for quite a while after washing hands
Jenniefer G.
Long Beach, CA
My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Monique M.
I always have with me on my purse, it has a great smell and last long on the hands, and the best part is your hands dont feel stick with the gel
Stephanie G.
Richmond, VA
This is my all time favorite! It smells delicious! Always cleans my hands and the scent lasts for a long time! I always find myself buying this!
Kathy C.
It smells really good and it's really efficient to carry something like this around for you to temporarily kill germs when your hands get dirty.
Ana T.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
Sri K.
This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Stormi M.
Dothan, AL
I have always loved this scent from Bath & Body works & I hope they keep it forever! It smells so good & it's not overpowering like some scents.
charla W.
this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?