BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mary jane F.
Jacksonville, FL
Best smell ever . Even my co-workers fell iNLOVE with the smell and another good thing about this product it is also a hand sanitizer. Love it
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA
I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
This is one of my favorite scents from B&BW! It smells so good and I really love these little hand sanitizers! Won't buy them anywhere else.
Sevana A.
Springville , NY
Love the smell similar to the Bath and Body works cherry blossom lotion or spray and the size is perfect for a purse size to bring on the go.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL
Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
This is the best smelling hand gel. my kids use this every time we get in the car from grocery shopping. leaves a clean smell and isn't sticky
Melissa S.
Triangle, VA
I take this everywhere I go. You just never know when you need to keep your hands clean. Smells good and it fits in every purse and pockets.
Cynthia J.
Cape Coral, FL
I love it. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling grimmy. Super fresh and not drying at all. All around great product!!!!!!!!!!!