BY BATH & BODY WORKS #18 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!
Sabrina C.
These little hand sanitizers are so convenient. I travel with anywhere I go since it fits into everything.
The smell is very good also.
Michelle M.
Albany, NY
I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
ivelina a.
Buford, GA
This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Jaylee T.
I love this!! it smells so good me and my friends love them!!! and my favorite is the cherry blossom i really think its worth the money
Vy N.
This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
Diamond M.
Homestead, FL
Anything that has this scent from bath body works is bomb it literally relaxes me by the scent and the best part is it lasts all day.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY
I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. 💁
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA
This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.