Add a Photo

Photos (5)
zolehidy f.
zolehidy f.
Santa Cruz, CA

The Bath Body Works Bath Japanese Cherry blossom hand gel pocketbac its an amazing product , as a great smell and lives your hands smooth
Jaylee T.
Jaylee T.

I love this!! it smells so good me and my friends love them!!! and my favorite is the cherry blossom i really think its worth the money
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Albany, NY

I really recommend this product, is take all dirty bacteria, and leave your hand clean, with I really food smell, is awesome for travel
ivelina a.
ivelina a.
Buford, GA

This smells SO good ! I love keeping it in my purse and using it through out the day everyone always asks what is that wonderful smell!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Panorama City, CA

I use this everyday. This is more than a hand sanitizer. It adds a great fragrance to your hands. The size is perfect for everyday use!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

These little hand sanitizers are so convenient. I travel with anywhere I go since it fits into everything.
The smell is very good also.
Vy N.
Vy N.

This smells amazing! It's nice and compact to fit even in my clutches. These are awesome as stocking stuffers or gift bag stuffers too
It smells great and it's so convenient when you can't wash your hands. It's also very affordable it's 5 for 5$ at bed bath and beyond
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Merced, CA

This is literally my fave and always has been! It smells so amazing and you really can't go wrong, it leaves your hands soft as well.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Maysville, KY

I love having a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer on deck, but these make it better. Especially this scen . Makes me feel like a queen. 💁