Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Anggela E.
Anggela E.

I love bath&body. I like the prices and they always have good deals. This will be one of my favorite because is a helpful product, easy to have in your purse.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY

This smells so great like it is wonderful. It makes your hands smell so good and fresh. Also the smell is very lasting and has the amazing scent for a while.
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Compton, CA

Japanese Cherry Bloosom smells so good and the good thing I can put it in my purse or diaper bag. So if I need a hand gel I just reach to the bag and use it.
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom

I personally love this product. I like the after smell it leave. I am an absolute clean freak. I use this on a daily basis and i will keep using this brand.
Analisa M.
Analisa M.
Upland, CA

I personally LOVE the scent of this sanitizer. Its small enough to keep in my purse yet still lasts me a good amount of time. Hands down one of my favorites
MacKenzie  P.
MacKenzie P.

This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA

Great soap, love the little beads in it. The smell is different than the typical smells in the store. It does not smell as feminine. I got it on buy 3 sale.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA

Nice smelling hand sanitizer that gets the job done. I don't feel like it is as effective as some of the less scented one, but still serves a good purpose.
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Porterville, CA

I love having this in my purse on the go. I use it multiple times while I am out and about. I love the smell and it makes my hands feel refreshed and clean
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I love getting these for myself all the time. thesecand the candles. i still have 7 from my last haul and i cant pick a favorite but this is in my top 10.

Join Now