Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean Springs, MS

really love the way that this smells and leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh afterwards, it is an everyday use type of product, very effective and i love!
Damaris R.
Damaris R.
Mandeville, LA

Smells sooo good. I am going to buy more. Not only does it come in germ x but it also comes in soap and lotion and perfume. I never leave the house without it
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Compton, CA

Japanese Cherry Bloosom smells so good and the good thing I can put it in my purse or diaper bag. So if I need a hand gel I just reach to the bag and use it.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY

This smells so great like it is wonderful. It makes your hands smell so good and fresh. Also the smell is very lasting and has the amazing scent for a while.
MacKenzie  P.
MacKenzie P.

This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom

I personally love this product. I like the after smell it leave. I am an absolute clean freak. I use this on a daily basis and i will keep using this brand.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA

Great soap, love the little beads in it. The smell is different than the typical smells in the store. It does not smell as feminine. I got it on buy 3 sale.
Analisa M.
Analisa M.
Upland, CA

I personally LOVE the scent of this sanitizer. Its small enough to keep in my purse yet still lasts me a good amount of time. Hands down one of my favorites
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Porterville, CA

I love having this in my purse on the go. I use it multiple times while I am out and about. I love the smell and it makes my hands feel refreshed and clean
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA

Nice smelling hand sanitizer that gets the job done. I don't feel like it is as effective as some of the less scented one, but still serves a good purpose.

Join Now