BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stephanie G.
Richmond, VA
This is my all time favorite! It smells delicious! Always cleans my hands and the scent lasts for a long time! I always find myself buying this!
Ana T.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
charla W.
this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent
Felicia P.
This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
Stormi M.
Dothan, AL
I have always loved this scent from Bath & Body works & I hope they keep it forever! It smells so good & it's not overpowering like some scents.
Sri K.
This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Monique M.
I always have with me on my purse, it has a great smell and last long on the hands, and the best part is your hands dont feel stick with the gel
Kathy C.
It smells really good and it's really efficient to carry something like this around for you to temporarily kill germs when your hands get dirty.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good