Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Anielka D.
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA

I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works
Jaysa S.
Jaysa S.
Livingston, AL

Love the smell of this sanitizer and it's never sticky!!! I keep it in my car for easy access after work or using the gas pump. Love B&BW!!!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Cape Coral, FL

I love it. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling grimmy. Super fresh and not drying at all. All around great product!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Triangle, VA

I take this everywhere I go. You just never know when you need to keep your hands clean. Smells good and it fits in every purse and pockets.
Angela V.
Angela V.

Smells good cleans well liked it alot
I would try again love that store too
Bath n body always good products
Body sprays and lotions r great
Thy Thy T.
Thy Thy T.

Smells great and cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and theres a whole line for the japanese cherry blossom and i have the body lotion
Kate D.
Kate D.
Porter, TX

I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom, my hand sani is perfect for while I'm working at the airport and i love the soft sweet scent.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
White Haven, PA

Love the smell. Great for on the go. I keep one in my bag for when my family is out. My daughter loves the smell of it too. Great purchase.
Shalyn F.
Shalyn F.
Warr Acres, OK

The smell is very strong but it's a good sanitizer for a Day to day basis! I buy my sister in law these all the time she really loves them
Nat V.
Nat V.
Sacramento, CA

Totally amazing. Love the smell and when you use it makes it feel like you're eating cherries. Haha. Your skin is smooth and really nice !

Join Now