BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Sarah W.
Columbia, MO
My favorite scent from bath and body works. I have the lotion at my desk and I use it constantly. And I carry this with me and use it as well. Love it!
Kasfren A.
Irving , TX
I currently own this one! When I fist bought it everyone loved the smell it is easy to use and there very affordable . There great for on the go gals!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite scent of all time. PLUS it's really useful to carry around in your purse or backpack. I recommend this to Anyone who love hand sanitizers.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
While, i love their hand snazzier i have to give it a one because it really dries out your hands.   i feel like a lot of their products do.
Nikki G.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. I love the size of it so I keep one in every bag I own so I always have one. They are very affordable.
Heather M.
This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA
It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV
Lovely scent and covenient size to keep in your purse or pocket. This doesn't seem to dry my hands out at much as most other hand sanitizers either.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?