Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Eliza P.
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC

One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Treasure Is, FL

I absolutely love this smell! I always use it after I wash my hands for the most effective clean. I always buy them when they're on sale. I will continue to buy them.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

This smell is very fresh, it is one of my favorites. I am a hand sanitizer freak! I carry it and so does my daughter at most if not all times and this is a must have!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali

Pleaseeee never stop making this soap !!! It's by far the best soap out there. The smell is amazing I just can't get enough. Definitely repurchasing Again and again.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO

My all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent! these little hand sanitizers are so convenient, especially since you can buy the little holders that attach to a bag.
maya W.
maya W.
baton rouge, la

I looooooooooooooove this smell. I have everything japanese cherry blossom. I mean the soap, lotion, hand wash. I literally mean everything. This is a great product.
Diana N.
Diana N.

My all time favorite scent that bath and body works carries! Sweet and subtle and not overwhelming at all. Toss it in your backpack or purse and you're ready to go!
Maricruz Q.
Maricruz Q.
Woodlawn, TN

Smells amazing and leaves my hads feeling soft! I even bought the lotion to use after the only bad thing is it stains my counter if I don't clean it off right away
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Odessa, TX

Smells great,easy to use bottle size great for traveling fits great in purse.its great to carry antibacterial with you.just be carefully if it opens in your purse
Joy J.
Joy J.
Clinton, MS

Great for everyday use.. I prefer the foam over the hell because it absorbs faster but love all of there hand soaps.. One of the few products I'm not allergic to

Join Now