BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Sarah W.
Columbia, MO
My favorite scent from bath and body works. I have the lotion at my desk and I use it constantly. And I carry this with me and use it as well. Love it!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Love the convince of the little pic sanitizer. Has a very pleasant smell. There are always good sales so can stock up on them and save a lot of money.
Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!
Heather M.
This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA
It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV
Lovely scent and covenient size to keep in your purse or pocket. This doesn't seem to dry my hands out at much as most other hand sanitizers either.
Nikki G.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. I love the size of it so I keep one in every bag I own so I always have one. They are very affordable.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.