Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Kwa Y.
Kwa Y.

Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.
LETICIA O.
LETICIA O.

Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
Julie G.
Julie G.

Love this hand gel. It smells so bold. One of my favorite scents that I have found. It is very strong so if you do not like strong scents this one would not be for you.
Daniella L.
Daniella L.
Austell, GA

I love love love the pocket sized anti bacterial hand sanitizers!! They're convenient and small enough to take everywhere. Not to mention they are a pretty strong smell
Eliza P.
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC

One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

This smell is very fresh, it is one of my favorites. I am a hand sanitizer freak! I carry it and so does my daughter at most if not all times and this is a must have!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Treasure Is, FL

I absolutely love this smell! I always use it after I wash my hands for the most effective clean. I always buy them when they're on sale. I will continue to buy them.
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Pleaseeee never stop making this soap !!! It's by far the best soap out there. The smell is amazing I just can't get enough. Definitely repurchasing Again and again.
maya W.
maya W.
baton rouge, la

I looooooooooooooove this smell. I have everything japanese cherry blossom. I mean the soap, lotion, hand wash. I literally mean everything. This is a great product.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO

My all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent! these little hand sanitizers are so convenient, especially since you can buy the little holders that attach to a bag.

Join Now