Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stormi M.
Stormi M.
Dothan, AL
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
I have always loved this scent from Bath & Body works & I hope they keep it forever! It smells so good & it's not overpowering like some scents.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
It smells really good and it's really efficient to carry something like this around for you to temporarily kill germs when your hands get dirty.
charla W.
charla W.
this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Ends hand gel japanese cherry its flavor is nice Is durable, ligth texture, it Is not sticky, the package Is nice ideal for charging un the bag
Mary jane F.
Mary jane F.
Jacksonville, FL
Best smell ever . Even my co-workers fell iNLOVE with the smell and another good thing about this product it is also a hand sanitizer. Love it
Johanna A.
Johanna A.
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Absolutely love it, I'm crazy about sanitizing my hands and this is the sanitizer I always reach for. Love the scent it's my all time favorite
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Carpentersville
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Smells beautiful i use this mostly when im out doing errands and dont have a bathroom near by. I also have the soap and they both work lovley.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite from bath and body I have the body spray, lotion, hand soap and off course the sanitizer, the smell is just so good
Sevana A.
Sevana A.
Springville , NY
Love the smell similar to the Bath and Body works cherry blossom lotion or spray and the size is perfect for a purse size to bring on the go.
Anielka D.
Anielka D.
Millbrae, CA
I love this product. Smell good and leaves my hands clean I carry one in my purse . great product. Is a must when I go to bath and body works