Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Castleford

Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.
Laiken R.
Laiken R.
Ragley, LA

I have always used and loved this product! matter of factly,
I have one in my purse and another in my vehicle. I would go a insane if they'd ever stop selling!!! IM IN LOVE
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

I love their mini travel-sized hand sanitizers. They're perfect for on-the-go and you can just keep one in your purse. Glad they come in so many different wonderful scents.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE

This is my favorite sanitizer I have ever used! My hands never felt so good! I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel! Being clean couldn't get any better
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rex, GA

This travel sized hand sanitizer is a girls best friend. Perfect size to fit into any purse. Keeps your hands not only clean but leaves them smelling like cherry blossoms.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, Ca

I love bath and body works products. The hand sanitizer bottles are just as nice as the lotions and body wash. It cleans well and leaves your hand smelling like flowers 😍
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA

Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this! I the smell is soft yet strong at the same time. The smell stays for a while. I use this certain smell in different products and have never been displeased.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX

Love this hand gel it doesn't leave your hands sticky like others would and it has an amazing smell to it that just makes u want to keep using it even if u don't need it
brittney w.
brittney w.

I don't know about you, but I love the Japanese cheery blossom scent. I love this small bottle of hand sanitizer. It leaves your hands smelling great and feeling clean.

Join Now