Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Faby G.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA

It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle
Marta M.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA

I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!
Heather M.
Heather M.

This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Bronx, NY

I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. I love the size of it so I keep one in every bag I own so I always have one. They are very affordable.
Sara I.
Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV

Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX

My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Ana T.
Ana T.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
Sri K.
Sri K.

This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.

This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Richmond, VA

This is my all time favorite! It smells delicious! Always cleans my hands and the scent lasts for a long time! I always find myself buying this!

Join Now