BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

audrey t.
Wheaton, IL
I love this scent and the mini hand sanitizers over all. They're so convenient especially when used with the hand sanitizer holders. Would definitely buy again.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
What i like about this cleansing is the beautiful fragance of cherrys because is not to soft and not to strong
This anti-bacterial don't dry my hands
I love it!
Rachel R.
Ocean Springs, MS
really love the way that this smells and leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh afterwards, it is an everyday use type of product, very effective and i love!
Damaris R.
Mandeville, LA
Smells sooo good. I am going to buy more. Not only does it come in germ x but it also comes in soap and lotion and perfume. I never leave the house without it
Jordyn B.
Richmond, VA
I mean . Why would u not like this , it smells so good , you can never g t tried of this smell . It's evrrhingggggggggggggg it's always been a favorite of mine
Ingrid A.
Compton, CA
Japanese Cherry Bloosom smells so good and the good thing I can put it in my purse or diaper bag. So if I need a hand gel I just reach to the bag and use it.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
This smells so great like it is wonderful. It makes your hands smell so good and fresh. Also the smell is very lasting and has the amazing scent for a while.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Great soap, love the little beads in it. The smell is different than the typical smells in the store. It does not smell as feminine. I got it on buy 3 sale.
Analisa M.
Upland, CA
I personally LOVE the scent of this sanitizer. Its small enough to keep in my purse yet still lasts me a good amount of time. Hands down one of my favorites
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA
Nice smelling hand sanitizer that gets the job done. I don't feel like it is as effective as some of the less scented one, but still serves a good purpose.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?