BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Alyssa H.
The scent is the perfect kind of strong, the good kind of loud that screams clean! I take it everywhere I go because it acts like a perfume for my hands.
Carolyn C.
It leaves you with hands smelling like a mature woman (I don't know how else to describe it) it has an elegant scent and doesn't leave your hands sticky.
Lou B.
Bellevue, WA
This japanese flower blossom handsanitizer smells incredible, honestly its the best scent i ever smelt and i love this smell its like my signuature smell
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Japanese cherry blossom anti-bacterial is the best it smella amazing and you can carry it with you where ever you go and it fits perfectly in your purse
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
Love this smell but it's really intense in a hand sanitizer and will leave your hands a little dry. Be sure to grab a hand lotion and you are good to go!
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
Second favorite smell here! I mean I still love it! Pros long lasting smell. Cons can't get enough ;) the prices are good when you buy 3 and get 3 free!
Crystal D.
West Jordan, UT
This antibacterial is effective and smells amazing. I love the signature scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. It's affordable when they have their value deals.
Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX
I currently own this one! When I fist bought it everyone loved the smell it is easy to use and there very affordable . There great for on the go gals!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Love the convince of the little pic sanitizer. Has a very pleasant smell. There are always good sales so can stock up on them and save a lot of money.