BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Heather M.
Heather M.
This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.
Faby G.
Faby G.
Santa Paula, CA
It smells so good, it is not like those annoying smells that you can't get out of your body, it's those that smells good and it reasonable to handle
Jessy B.
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV
Lovely scent and covenient size to keep in your purse or pocket. This doesn't seem to dry my hands out at much as most other hand sanitizers either.
Marta M.
Marta M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this product a lot since I discovered the scent and it's amazing , and my hands don't feel dry after using it, and my family loves it too!
Sara I.
Sara I.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells amazing. It is effective and cleans as supposed to. Nothing bad to say about this. use moderately might dry out your hands if used too much.
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
My mom always loves this fragrance it really woody smell which is not bad but my my favorite but it does leave my skin soft, clean and smell great
Ana T.
Ana T.
I love the Japanese cherry blossom hand sanitizer. It cleans sticky hands and leaves them smelling great and the exfoliating beads are wonderful.
Sri K.
Sri K.
This is my favorite product at bath and body works. It smells SO great. I own both the hand wash and lotion in the Japanese cherry blossom scent!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
This one smells really great and it's small so you can take it anywhere. I love it. It was very cheap and I would definitely go back and buy more
charla W.
charla W.
this hand gel smells so amazing i love it so much that i bought the whole set and gave gifts to people . this would have to be my favorite scent