Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Stratford, CT

Made my hands feel sanitized and clean with a fresh clean smell coming from it. Definatly helped me keep clean hands from the dirty school I was in, my boy friend even liked it to
Marlene C.
Marlene C.

Hands down my all time favorite handsantizers ever ! They're adorable and affordable and they smell amazing. My hands feel clean after I use it. They're great and I love the smell
Angela H.
Angela H.

Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a wonderful fragrance! To have an anti-bacterial gel in a travel size is brilliant! This is one example why so many of us love Bath and Body Works!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of their long time signature scents it's one f my personal favorites. and the gel hand sanatizers are pretty strong and the scents linger long after
Ang U.
Ang U.

Always useful for on the go! It's keeps our hands germ free and smelling good. Very useful for traveling. Last a lifetime. Easy to store in a pocket or purse and make great gifts
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Meraux, LA

My favorite scent! Use it constantly! I work in retail so I'm constantly handling money and merchandise so it's super convenient to keep in my pocket and use throughout the day!
Christy F.
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA

this is my favorite scent at bath and body works it leaves my hands smelling amazing and the smell lasts awhile I also love how clean my hands feel after washing with this soap.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.

I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
janet m.
janet m.
Los Angeles, CA

The smell is great, leaves hands moisture and soft, this product is great I love it , I absolutely recommend anyone to get this product you won't be disappointed with it ❤❤❤❤

Join Now