Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Melany B.
Melany B.

I love this stuff! Not only does it sanitize without a sticky residue, it smells good enough to eat (but don't) Plus the price is very reasonable. I use this multiple times a day!
Ang U.
Ang U.

Always useful for on the go! It's keeps our hands germ free and smelling good. Very useful for traveling. Last a lifetime. Easy to store in a pocket or purse and make great gifts
Christy F.
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA

this is my favorite scent at bath and body works it leaves my hands smelling amazing and the smell lasts awhile I also love how clean my hands feel after washing with this soap.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.

I love this hand sanitizer, the smell is great and it is a good size for travelling although, I find my sanitizer gives way too much product but I would definitely use it again.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Meraux , LA

My favorite scent! Use it constantly! I work in retail so I'm constantly handling money and merchandise so it's super convenient to keep in my pocket and use throughout the day!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

I love that these are portable and cute! Fits right in my bag and is so handy throughout the day! Leaves my hands feeling clean and hydrated, with a beautiful sweet fragrance.
janet m.
janet m.
Los Angeles, CA

The smell is great, leaves hands moisture and soft, this product is great I love it , I absolutely recommend anyone to get this product you won't be disappointed with it ❤❤❤❤
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Castleford

Handy for when your on the go and need that little bit of security if you need to sanitise your hands. It has delightful smell and is rather easy and sensitive on the hands.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

I love their mini travel-sized hand sanitizers. They're perfect for on-the-go and you can just keep one in your purse. Glad they come in so many different wonderful scents.
Laiken R.
Laiken R.
Ragley, LA

I have always used and loved this product! matter of factly,
I have one in my purse and another in my vehicle. I would go a insane if they'd ever stop selling!!! IM IN LOVE

Join Now