BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
Love this smell but it's really intense in a hand sanitizer and will leave your hands a little dry. Be sure to grab a hand lotion and you are good to go!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
The scent is the perfect kind of strong, the good kind of loud that screams clean! I take it everywhere I go because it acts like a perfume for my hands.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love this one! It's a great classic scent that isn't offensive and wears well. They are super affordable and even better when you can get them on sale.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
It leaves you with hands smelling like a mature woman (I don't know how else to describe it) it has an elegant scent and doesn't leave your hands sticky.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
Second favorite smell here! I mean I still love it! Pros long lasting smell. Cons can't get enough ;) the prices are good when you buy 3 and get 3 free!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Japanese cherry blossom anti-bacterial is the best it smella amazing and you can carry it with you where ever you go and it fits perfectly in your purse
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Columbia, MO
My favorite scent from bath and body works. I have the lotion at my desk and I use it constantly. And I carry this with me and use it as well. Love it!
Kasfren A.
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX
I currently own this one! When I fist bought it everyone loved the smell it is easy to use and there very affordable . There great for on the go gals!
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Sylmar, CA
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. It smells so good and the tiny beads inside helps clean my hands. After using it my hands feels so soft and clean.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This hand sanitizing gel dries my hands out pretty quickly and the smell, though nice, is really strong for someone sensitive to fragrances like me.