BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

aman k.
I love this smell of this product. Japanese cherry blossom is a different fresh smell. I need to have this once I'm finish with the one I have. It's a must have.
Ines K.
Garland, TX
I love the japanese cherry blossom in the lotion and body wash you should try this one because it gives a) clean hands on the go b) it seems goo! Nott too strong
Jackalyn E.
Love Bath & Body Works products they are very good and some smell good, some are very unpleasant. This one in particular is good, i do feel the smell is a little strong for me, but over all the quality is great.
Aisha G.
This scent is ome of the original scents bath and body works came out with and it has always smelled amazing to me and whenever i put the hand sanitizer on people tell me i smell good and how amazing it smells!
Tracy T.
Great product to use when soap and water aren't available. I like to use this especially during cold and flu seasons after riding the subway to work. Helps keep me cold and flu free.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
What i like about this cleansing is the beautiful fragance of cherrys because is not to soft and not to strong
This anti-bacterial don't dry my hands
I love it!
Jessica H.
I love this hand soap and never use anything besides bath and body work's. This sent is amazing. it's future to go when they have sales and stock up seasonally.
Vanessa D.
Great combination of tones to create an amazing scent, I love using this with the matching soap. This is strong and lasts a long time! It's one of my favorites.
Becca S.
Hayward, CA
This is a staple little soap for my home. My sister and my girlfriend love love love this soap. I like it for the amazing smell and hie compact the packaging is
audrey t.
Wheaton, IL
I love this scent and the mini hand sanitizers over all. They're so convenient especially when used with the hand sanitizer holders. Would definitely buy again.