Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
logan r.
logan r.

Refreshing and elegant smell. Long lasting smell and leaves hands feeling clean. I would recommend the more tropical scents, they are my favorite, but it's really up what you prefer!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Great product to use when soap and water aren't available. I like to use this especially during cold and flu seasons after riding the subway to work. Helps keep me cold and flu free.
Tascha R.
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR

Bath and body works always has the best products but my favorite would be Japanese cherry blossom it has a great smell and always makes me feel like my hands are clean when I use it.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Williamston, NC

I love cherry blossom it's my go too at BBW. I can't get enough of the scent of this stuff the whole
Collection is amazing the smell lasts all day and isn't too strong which I love.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the cleansing hand gels because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand gels and no strong alcohol smell afterwards.
Elisha T.
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie

Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of their long time signature scents it's one f my personal favorites. and the gel hand sanatizers are pretty strong and the scents linger long after
Angela H.
Angela H.

Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a wonderful fragrance! To have an anti-bacterial gel in a travel size is brilliant! This is one example why so many of us love Bath and Body Works!
Marlene C.
Marlene C.

Hands down my all time favorite handsantizers ever ! They're adorable and affordable and they smell amazing. My hands feel clean after I use it. They're great and I love the smell

Join Now