Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ana W.
Ana W.
Palisades Park

Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

One of my favorite scents, this is an effective handsanitizer. Over time the gel does breakdown and the viscosity sanitizer decreases significantly, making it harder to control dosage
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Great product to use when soap and water aren't available. I like to use this especially during cold and flu seasons after riding the subway to work. Helps keep me cold and flu free.
logan r.
logan r.

Refreshing and elegant smell. Long lasting smell and leaves hands feeling clean. I would recommend the more tropical scents, they are my favorite, but it's really up what you prefer!
Tascha R.
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR

Bath and body works always has the best products but my favorite would be Japanese cherry blossom it has a great smell and always makes me feel like my hands are clean when I use it.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the cleansing hand gels because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand gels and no strong alcohol smell afterwards.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Williamston, NC

I love cherry blossom it's my go too at BBW. I can't get enough of the scent of this stuff the whole
Collection is amazing the smell lasts all day and isn't too strong which I love.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Elisha T.
Elisha T.
Portage la prairie

Amazing scent, i love it so much. My all time favorite. Very affordable especially when it is on sale. I use this everyday very effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
Melany B.
Melany B.

I love this stuff! Not only does it sanitize without a sticky residue, it smells good enough to eat (but don't) Plus the price is very reasonable. I use this multiple times a day!

Join Now