Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Compton, CA
Japanese Cherry Bloosom smells so good and the good thing I can put it in my purse or diaper bag. So if I need a hand gel I just reach to the bag and use it.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
This smells so great like it is wonderful. It makes your hands smell so good and fresh. Also the smell is very lasting and has the amazing scent for a while.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Great soap, love the little beads in it. The smell is different than the typical smells in the store. It does not smell as feminine. I got it on buy 3 sale.
Analisa M.
Analisa M.
Upland, CA
I personally LOVE the scent of this sanitizer. Its small enough to keep in my purse yet still lasts me a good amount of time. Hands down one of my favorites
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA
Nice smelling hand sanitizer that gets the job done. I don't feel like it is as effective as some of the less scented one, but still serves a good purpose.
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Porterville, CA
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
I love having this in my purse on the go. I use it multiple times while I am out and about. I love the smell and it makes my hands feel refreshed and clean
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I love getting these for myself all the time. thesecand the candles. i still have 7 from my last haul and i cant pick a favorite but this is in my top 10.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
I have so many of this sent. I'm obsessed with the smell! I carry one pocketbac in my purse at all times. Always get compliments on the sent when I use it
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love this one! It's a great classic scent that isn't offensive and wears well. They are super affordable and even better when you can get them on sale.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
The scent is the perfect kind of strong, the good kind of loud that screams clean! I take it everywhere I go because it acts like a perfume for my hands.