BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

janet m.
The smell is great, leaves hands moisture and soft, this product is great I love it , I absolutely recommend anyone to get this product you won't be disappointed with it ❤❤❤❤
Tori W.
Rex, GA
This travel sized hand sanitizer is a girls best friend. Perfect size to fit into any purse. Keeps your hands not only clean but leaves them smelling like cherry blossoms.
Laiken R.
Ragley, LA
I have always used and loved this product! matter of factly,
I have one in my purse and another in my vehicle. I would go a insane if they'd ever stop selling!!! IM IN LOVE
Anna L.
I love this! I the smell is soft yet strong at the same time. The smell stays for a while. I use this certain smell in different products and have never been displeased.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX
Love this hand gel it doesn't leave your hands sticky like others would and it has an amazing smell to it that just makes u want to keep using it even if u don't need it
Julie G.
Love this hand gel. It smells so bold. One of my favorite scents that I have found. It is very strong so if you do not like strong scents this one would not be for you.
maya W.
baton rouge, la
I looooooooooooooove this smell. I have everything japanese cherry blossom. I mean the soap, lotion, hand wash. I literally mean everything. This is a great product.
Erin C.
Treasure Is, FL
I absolutely love this smell! I always use it after I wash my hands for the most effective clean. I always buy them when they're on sale. I will continue to buy them.
Rosa R.
Odessa, TX
Smells great,easy to use bottle size great for traveling fits great in purse.its great to carry antibacterial with you.just be carefully if it opens in your purse
Maricruz Q.
Woodlawn, TN
Smells amazing and leaves my hads feeling soft! I even bought the lotion to use after the only bad thing is it stains my counter if I don't clean it off right away
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?