Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Merriah M.
Merriah M.
Colton

Love there smell awesome I'd really like to try out more of there products. I have bought plenty of there products not only including there hand soaps but lotions and sprays very very nice

Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, Ontario

Love this classic Japanese Cherry Blossom scent in a pocket sized hand sanitizer! Great for on the go, to throw in your handbag or take on a plane! Grabbed mine at my local B&BW! Love it!
maria g.
maria g.
Vallejo, CA

This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. it smells wonderful, and it stays on for a good 2 hours. it smells awesome. the antibacterial has a scent and alcohol. it smells awesome.
brittney d.
brittney d.

I loooooove Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The travel sized ones are so convenient. They smell great too! And perfect for an on-the-go person. And they make great stocking stuffers!
Addy V.
Addy V.

Smells just like the body wash and lotion. Doesn't have a very strong scent to the point where you can't stand the smell but also isn't too subtle so it gets smelly things off your hands
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI

Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

One of my favorite scents, this is an effective handsanitizer. Over time the gel does breakdown and the viscosity sanitizer decreases significantly, making it harder to control dosage
Ana W.
Ana W.
Palisades Park

Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY

A good smelling and effective hand sanitizer is important for me as I live in NY and ride the subway every day. I love the smell of this and it isn't sticky like some hand sanitizers.
Beka C.
Beka C.
Cookeville, TN

Gotta love Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom in ANYTHING! I love the hand gel here because it doesn't dry my hands out like others and they don't have that scent that I love!

Join Now