Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

First off, I'm a huge fan of these mini hand sanitizers, so cute! They come in a variety of scents, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is by far one of the best. Never leave the house without it!
Monique G.
Monique G.
Grand Junction, CO

I love how little and convenient this hand sanitizer is! At the beginning if my pregnancy my original hand sanitizer was making me nauseas and I could actually Aisne the smell of this one!
Kara P.
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I adore this scent and this great little bottle I'd perfect for my purse or the pool bag or any go bag I may need. I love knowing I can clean my hands (or little hands) whenever I need to.
brittney d.
brittney d.

I loooooove Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The travel sized ones are so convenient. They smell great too! And perfect for an on-the-go person. And they make great stocking stuffers!
maria g.
maria g.
Vallejo, CA

This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. it smells wonderful, and it stays on for a good 2 hours. it smells awesome. the antibacterial has a scent and alcohol. it smells awesome.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, Ontario

Love this classic Japanese Cherry Blossom scent in a pocket sized hand sanitizer! Great for on the go, to throw in your handbag or take on a plane! Grabbed mine at my local B&BW! Love it!
Addy V.
Addy V.

Smells just like the body wash and lotion. Doesn't have a very strong scent to the point where you can't stand the smell but also isn't too subtle so it gets smelly things off your hands
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI

Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.
Beka C.
Beka C.
Cookeville, TN

Gotta love Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom in ANYTHING! I love the hand gel here because it doesn't dry my hands out like others and they don't have that scent that I love!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY

A good smelling and effective hand sanitizer is important for me as I live in NY and ride the subway every day. I love the smell of this and it isn't sticky like some hand sanitizers.

Join Now