BY BATH & BODY WORKS #11 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Meghan A.
White Plains, NY
Love having these anti-bacs all over the place. Literally in every bag. But seriously why do they have wheat in them? I don't think I'm getting a reaction from them but is it really necessary?
Mei M.
Columbia , SC
I love this scent an is so effective. I use the shower gel and body spray in the same scent also. It's also affordable. It definitely met my expectations. You can get at Bath And Body Works.
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I adore this scent and this great little bottle I'd perfect for my purse or the pool bag or any go bag I may need. I love knowing I can clean my hands (or little hands) whenever I need to.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
First off, I'm a huge fan of these mini hand sanitizers, so cute! They come in a variety of scents, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is by far one of the best. Never leave the house without it!
Monique G.
Grand Junction, CO
I love how little and convenient this hand sanitizer is! At the beginning if my pregnancy my original hand sanitizer was making me nauseas and I could actually Aisne the smell of this one!
maria g.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. it smells wonderful, and it stays on for a good 2 hours. it smells awesome. the antibacterial has a scent and alcohol. it smells awesome.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite scents, this is an effective handsanitizer. Over time the gel does breakdown and the viscosity sanitizer decreases significantly, making it harder to control dosage
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
A good smelling and effective hand sanitizer is important for me as I live in NY and ride the subway every day. I love the smell of this and it isn't sticky like some hand sanitizers.
logan r.
Refreshing and elegant smell. Long lasting smell and leaves hands feeling clean. I would recommend the more tropical scents, they are my favorite, but it's really up what you prefer!