Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Floriany P.
Floriany P.

This antibacterial leaves a pleasant scent on hands at those moments that have dirty if you want an excellent antibacterial I recommend this and all of Bath & Body Works are best are the swear.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon

I am so blessed with this smell! I have sensitive skin and find scents to set me off as well, but the bath and body works products smell so natural and fresh, they are the few I am able to use.
Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.
Estrada do Palanque 723

Gostei muito do aroma, deixa uma sensação de leveza nas maos, com pouco produto pode-se fazer uma espuma espetacular muito durável o produto é o cheiro que apesar de ser floral não é enjoativo
Jayda F.
Jayda F.

I absolutely love the smell of the Japanese cherry blossom I own the the perfume and body lotion also. The hand sanitizer is just like any other but with the incredible smell of cherry blossom
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
White Plains, NY

Love having these anti-bacs all over the place. Literally in every bag. But seriously why do they have wheat in them? I don't think I'm getting a reaction from them but is it really necessary?
Kaci F.
Kaci F.

The bathroom smells so good after washing your hands you wouldn't even know what went on in there before yo u washed your hands ;)
Would make for a funny commercial... you can thank me later
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Smells lovely,just like the actual very blossoming in the beginning of summer. I just love all the hand sanitizers from bath and body works. They keep my hands clean and smelling delightful.
Mei M.
Mei M.
Columbia, SC

I love this scent an is so effective. I use the shower gel and body spray in the same scent also. It's also affordable. It definitely met my expectations. You can get at Bath And Body Works.
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Napa, CA

This is hands down the best scent Bath and Body Works has! It is refreshing and floral, but not overly sweet. I love that it comes in a small hand sanitizer and always have one in my purse.
Merriah M.
Merriah M.
Colton

Love there smell awesome I'd really like to try out more of there products. I have bought plenty of there products not only including there hand soaps but lotions and sprays very very nice

Join Now