BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
A good smelling and effective hand sanitizer is important for me as I live in NY and ride the subway every day. I love the smell of this and it isn't sticky like some hand sanitizers.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.
logan r.
Refreshing and elegant smell. Long lasting smell and leaves hands feeling clean. I would recommend the more tropical scents, they are my favorite, but it's really up what you prefer!
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the perfect size. I have a million of them for desk at work, my car, and of course my purse. They have strong scents and plenty of light scents for the more sensitive.
Angela H.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a wonderful fragrance! To have an anti-bacterial gel in a travel size is brilliant! This is one example why so many of us love Bath and Body Works!
Melany B.
I love this stuff! Not only does it sanitize without a sticky residue, it smells good enough to eat (but don't) Plus the price is very reasonable. I use this multiple times a day!
Ang U.
Always useful for on the go! It's keeps our hands germ free and smelling good. Very useful for traveling. Last a lifetime. Easy to store in a pocket or purse and make great gifts
Marlene C.
Hands down my all time favorite handsantizers ever ! They're adorable and affordable and they smell amazing. My hands feel clean after I use it. They're great and I love the smell
Lauren S.
Meraux , LA
My favorite scent! Use it constantly! I work in retail so I'm constantly handling money and merchandise so it's super convenient to keep in my pocket and use throughout the day!
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA
this is my favorite scent at bath and body works it leaves my hands smelling amazing and the smell lasts awhile I also love how clean my hands feel after washing with this soap.