Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Jayda F.
Jayda F.

I absolutely love the smell of the Japanese cherry blossom I own the the perfume and body lotion also. The hand sanitizer is just like any other but with the incredible smell of cherry blossom
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
White Plains, NY

Love having these anti-bacs all over the place. Literally in every bag. But seriously why do they have wheat in them? I don't think I'm getting a reaction from them but is it really necessary?
Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.
Estrada do Palanque 723

Gostei muito do aroma, deixa uma sensação de leveza nas maos, com pouco produto pode-se fazer uma espuma espetacular muito durável o produto é o cheiro que apesar de ser floral não é enjoativo
Mei M.
Mei M.
Columbia, SC

I love this scent an is so effective. I use the shower gel and body spray in the same scent also. It's also affordable. It definitely met my expectations. You can get at Bath And Body Works.
Kaci F.
Kaci F.

The bathroom smells so good after washing your hands you wouldn't even know what went on in there before yo u washed your hands ;)
Would make for a funny commercial... you can thank me later
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Smells lovely,just like the actual very blossoming in the beginning of summer. I just love all the hand sanitizers from bath and body works. They keep my hands clean and smelling delightful.
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Napa, CA

This is hands down the best scent Bath and Body Works has! It is refreshing and floral, but not overly sweet. I love that it comes in a small hand sanitizer and always have one in my purse.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Grand Junction, CO

I love how little and convenient this hand sanitizer is! At the beginning if my pregnancy my original hand sanitizer was making me nauseas and I could actually Aisne the smell of this one!
Kara P.
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I adore this scent and this great little bottle I'd perfect for my purse or the pool bag or any go bag I may need. I love knowing I can clean my hands (or little hands) whenever I need to.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

First off, I'm a huge fan of these mini hand sanitizers, so cute! They come in a variety of scents, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is by far one of the best. Never leave the house without it!

Join Now