Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body.
I've owned body lotions and hand creams this scent so obviously I would get the sanitizer. Perfect size to carry in your purse for any purpose use.
Marce G.
Marce G.

I love this hand sanitizer smells wonderful and it's so practical to carry. I got it at bath and body works it's not that pricey but smells great I use it almost everyday I'm so far satisfied with it.
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

These are so cute and adorable. They are small and so convenient to carry around. They even have there own little pouch in many different shapes and colors. Cherry blossom is one of my top favorites.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
North Bergen, NJ

I love this. The way it smells is amazing. Besides cleaning your hands they smell great after use. The body spray of Japanese cherry blossom is amazing as well. It stay on all day no matter what !
Miriam J.
Miriam J.

One of my favorite scents. It isn't to sweet just the perfect touch. The hand sanitizer is perfect since I dislike the funky just alcohol brands. The little beads are my favorite it's exfoliating.
Jazzelle T.
Jazzelle T.
Waianae, HI

Love this scent!!! This is by far my favorite. It can be strong but it smells awesome and you definitely don't need perfume because this will clash when you use on your hands. Scent lasts all day
Salina S.
Salina S.

My go to scent at Bath and Body Works, and hand sanitizers are no exception. I have noticed the scent in the hand sanitizer is a bit too strong for my taste, so I try to not use too much at once.
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Windham, OH

Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite scent of all time! Bath & Body Works has a variety of scents, but I find myself going back to this one, especially in the antibacterial cleansing hand gel.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Colbert, WA

These yummy pocketbacs are a great way to sanitize my hands and smell good at the same time. I love this scent and pretty much all the others. You can't go wrong with bath & body works products.
Minh Thuy N.
Minh Thuy N.
Ho Chi Minh City

Is always about the smell first. Yeah is smell like real cherry blossom but it's a little bit too much. Maybe it's because about alcohol. But my hands is clean so that's fine. I enjoy it so well

Join Now