Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Fraylenni R.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by María I.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz. uploaded by Maddy F.See all 5 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #65 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Photos (5)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite sanitizer I have ever used! My hands never felt so good! I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel! Being clean couldn't get any better
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
I love their mini travel-sized hand sanitizers. They're perfect for on-the-go and you can just keep one in your purse. Glad they come in so many different wonderful scents.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rex, GA
This travel sized hand sanitizer is a girls best friend. Perfect size to fit into any purse. Keeps your hands not only clean but leaves them smelling like cherry blossoms.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love bath and body works products. The hand sanitizer bottles are just as nice as the lotions and body wash. It cleans well and leaves your hand smelling like flowers 😍
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX
Love this hand gel it doesn't leave your hands sticky like others would and it has an amazing smell to it that just makes u want to keep using it even if u don't need it
Anna L.
Anna L.
I love this! I the smell is soft yet strong at the same time. The smell stays for a while. I use this certain smell in different products and have never been displeased.
LETICIA O.
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
brittney w.
brittney w.
I don't know about you, but I love the Japanese cheery blossom scent. I love this small bottle of hand sanitizer. It leaves your hands smelling great and feeling clean.
Kwa Y.
Kwa Y.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.
Daniella L.
Daniella L.
Austell, GA
I love love love the pocket sized anti bacterial hand sanitizers!! They're convenient and small enough to take everywhere. Not to mention they are a pretty strong smell