BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Laiken R.
Laiken R.
Ragley, LA
I have always used and loved this product! matter of factly,
I have one in my purse and another in my vehicle. I would go a insane if they'd ever stop selling!!! IM IN LOVE
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite sanitizer I have ever used! My hands never felt so good! I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel! Being clean couldn't get any better
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rex, GA
This travel sized hand sanitizer is a girls best friend. Perfect size to fit into any purse. Keeps your hands not only clean but leaves them smelling like cherry blossoms.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love bath and body works products. The hand sanitizer bottles are just as nice as the lotions and body wash. It cleans well and leaves your hand smelling like flowers 😍
Anna L.
Anna L.
I love this! I the smell is soft yet strong at the same time. The smell stays for a while. I use this certain smell in different products and have never been displeased.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX
Love this hand gel it doesn't leave your hands sticky like others would and it has an amazing smell to it that just makes u want to keep using it even if u don't need it
LETICIA O.
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
Kwa Y.
Kwa Y.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Love this hand gel. It smells so bold. One of my favorite scents that I have found. It is very strong so if you do not like strong scents this one would not be for you.
brittney w.
brittney w.
I don't know about you, but I love the Japanese cheery blossom scent. I love this small bottle of hand sanitizer. It leaves your hands smelling great and feeling clean.