BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mei M.
Columbia, SC
I love this scent an is so effective. I use the shower gel and body spray in the same scent also. It's also affordable. It definitely met my expectations. You can get at Bath And Body Works.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
Smells lovely,just like the actual very blossoming in the beginning of summer. I just love all the hand sanitizers from bath and body works. They keep my hands clean and smelling delightful.
Kaci F.
The bathroom smells so good after washing your hands you wouldn't even know what went on in there before yo u washed your hands ;)
Would make for a funny commercial... you can thank me later
Meghan A.
White Plains, NY
Love having these anti-bacs all over the place. Literally in every bag. But seriously why do they have wheat in them? I don't think I'm getting a reaction from them but is it really necessary?
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
First off, I'm a huge fan of these mini hand sanitizers, so cute! They come in a variety of scents, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is by far one of the best. Never leave the house without it!
Monique G.
Grand Junction, CO
I love how little and convenient this hand sanitizer is! At the beginning if my pregnancy my original hand sanitizer was making me nauseas and I could actually Aisne the smell of this one!
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I adore this scent and this great little bottle I'd perfect for my purse or the pool bag or any go bag I may need. I love knowing I can clean my hands (or little hands) whenever I need to.
maria g.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. it smells wonderful, and it stays on for a good 2 hours. it smells awesome. the antibacterial has a scent and alcohol. it smells awesome.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite scents, this is an effective handsanitizer. Over time the gel does breakdown and the viscosity sanitizer decreases significantly, making it harder to control dosage
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.