Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mahek P.
Mahek P.
Daman and Diu

I was having a hard time finding a travel friendly hand gel until I came across Bath and Body Works cleansing hand gel pocketbac. It easily fits in my handbag. Plus it smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Who doesn't love cherry blossom? It's a win win product for me. It has got great scent, it is soft on hands, produces rich lather even with a pea size amout and most importantly it's affordable.
I have all the bath and body works hand gel but this is absolutely my favorite.This anti bacterial is always in my bag , it`s like water for me.I can`t be relax if I don`t know that i have total clean hands.Even if I wash my hands,on the school or place like that when you are not home , personal I like to use an antibacterial hand gel.And i love this because of smell.Indispensable for a girl!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Van Lear, KY

Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent. I have every single product that Bath and Body carries in that scent. It makes me happy. I love that this scent is in the anti-pocket bac. This product is nice. It fits nicely into my purse and doesn't take up too much space. It is handy and always smells great- even down to the last drop. It is lovely. I would buy this again.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY

This stiff is great! It is a little expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, depending on how often you use it. Some use it daily, some use it when you need it, so as to whether it's a deal or a value or not depends on how often you use and what you think. Good thing is that this is small enough to keep in a purse (any size), a handbag, or even a pocket. Scent is amazing!
Leanne N.
Leanne N.

I bought the whole JCB collection and to be honest, I think that the hand gel is the worst out of all of the products in that collection. After squirting the hand gel onto my hands, it got very sticky and it started to smell like plastic. I personally do not think that it is a very good product. B&BW has a lot of other great products but this one was a bit disappointing.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH

Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite scents. I love the other products this scent comes in so I tried the hand sanitizer. I work in a doctors office so when I don't get a chance to wash my hands right away I use this. Patients and my coworkers always ask me if I sprayed perfume. It's smells so good and this hand sanitize doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Meg C.
Meg C.

Bath and Body Works' anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand gel pocketbac things are my favorite ones to use. They don't feel cheap, they all have wonderful strong fragrances, and they feel like they do the trick for making my hands feel clean after particularly germ-ridden instances. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrances!
María I.
María I.

This is the most amazing Anti-bacterial hand gel you can buy in the whole world, OMG it has such an amazing smell, its so good with your hands and soft and leave that delicious smell, i use it evereryday and because it so small your can keep it with you and go with it to avery place you need to, its not expensive at all and i just love that product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I got this as a present from a friend. Overall, I think it's a great purchase. It was my first time using it as I wouldn't usually buy hand gel but it is great! It leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean and smelling great too! The only thing I would say is the little bits of glitter in the product can be a bit annoying. But overall a great buy!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Downey, CA

This is a normal hand sanitizer. I've received multiple ones as gifts and I love them because they have great scents. My mom got a candle with this same scent and so I loved the hand sanitizer version. I am satisfied with it but it definitely is only better than the rest because of the subdued alcohol smell and the lovely after scent it leaves.

Join Now