BY BATH & BODY WORKS #13 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Marivi S.
Yonkers , NY
This hand sanitizers are my favorites, because of the variety of scents that they offer. I like the portable cover, is very convenient to attach the product to any bad and having it handy. Also the new version (pocket bac) looks cute as a keychain. The only thing is that they’re a bit prize for the amount of product you’re receiving, like really? Almost 6 dollars for that... I only bought them when they’re on sale, or BOGO.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath & body works!!  It smells sweet but not over the top.  The Japanese Cherry Blossom collection is my favorite but the hand sanitizer is the one I keep buying over and over again.  If you are looking for a new scent, this is definitely the one you should try!!
kartayah f.
Linden, NJ
This was the first thing i ever received from bath and body works and it got me hooked. I received this amazing smelling sanitizer and it made me want to purchase everything that revolves around this scent. But now its so hard to choose from the new scents thats coming out every season so i just get them all 😂
Laura L.
George West, TX
I love bath and body products especially the spray. There so many different choices to choose from. Most time you can find coupons or codes online. Great products..! [product:bath-body-works-bath-and-body-works-~-japanese-cherry-blossom-~-anti-bacterial-deep-cleansing-hand-gel-pocketbac,-1-oz.]
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
First of all I love pocket bacs, they are perfect size to throw in my purse. Second this smell is amazing! Japanese Cherry Blossom is unlike any other scent they have. It’s so fresh and different!
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Stephanie C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some bath and body hand sanitizer! I keep them on my keys, purse, and the kids’ backpacks. They smell amazing! I have been a huge fan for years. I highly recommend it!
Liz J.
I love these! I got this specific scent recently, and I have it hooked to my purse, and I am loving it! I used to wear this scented body spray, but changed to a new scent a couple of years ago. Getting This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! I really love and trust B&BW products, but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, i couldn't be happier! I will purchase again!
Alicia B.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel is the only hand sanitizer i carry around. I love it so much that I pretty much tell everyone I know to buy it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like most hand sanitizerside do. My mothere liked it so much she now carries one in her purse and one in her car; along with a couple of my friends as well. If you haven't tried it, please do! You won't regret it.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?