BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

I use this all the time and I love this product. Every time I take my hand sanitizer out all of my friends would ask me if they can have some. It has a very good scent and totally would recomment this to yall
Maggie M.
York, PA
You can't go wrong with the fresh scents of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel. Perfect on the go size, which can run a little high for the amount you get, but with the right coupon this is a great buy.
Diana N.
My all time favorite scent that bath and body works carries! Sweet and subtle and not overwhelming at all. Toss it in your backpack or purse and you're ready to go!
Amelia S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This hand sanitizer not only keeps my hands feeling clean, but it also smells great! The scent lasts awhile and doesn't just disappear after a few minutes. I can kill germs and smell great at the same time!
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Pleaseeee never stop making this soap !!! It's by far the best soap out there. The smell is amazing I just can't get enough. Definitely repurchasing Again and again.
Jackiee S.
This smells amazing I'm also a fan of the lotion and shower gel ! The scent is very long lasting and I love this for on the go. It did meet my expectations it did not dry my hands it left them very soft.
Marce G.
I love this hand sanitizer smells wonderful and it's so practical to carry. I got it at bath and body works it's not that pricey but smells great I use it almost everyday I'm so far satisfied with it.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are so cute and adorable. They are small and so convenient to carry around. They even have there own little pouch in many different shapes and colors. Cherry blossom is one of my top favorites.
Natalia F.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this. The way it smells is amazing. Besides cleaning your hands they smell great after use. The body spray of Japanese cherry blossom is amazing as well. It stay on all day no matter what !
Jazzelle T.
Waianae, HI
Love this scent!!! This is by far my favorite. It can be strong but it smells awesome and you definitely don't need perfume because this will clash when you use on your hands. Scent lasts all day