BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Carlee N.
Napa, CA
This is hands down the best scent Bath and Body Works has! It is refreshing and floral, but not overly sweet. I love that it comes in a small hand sanitizer and always have one in my purse.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
My all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent! these little hand sanitizers are so convenient, especially since you can buy the little holders that attach to a bag.
Giselle M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Best smelling hand sanitizer out there. It's such a great product for an amazing prize. Bath and body has amazing products. It's smell lasts a good couple hours. I'm sacrificed and would go back to but it many times.
Jessica R.
Bridgeport, CT
This product is nice..It seems amazing and keeps your hands feeling soft and clean..I like it a lot..I use it on a Daily basis,.I hope that is product never goes out of stock..Thsnk you for making wonderful products
Gina D.
Bath & Body Works is the ONLY hand sanitizer I will use! Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a classic scent that isn't too sweet and my hands feel super clean after being on the subway when I use this hand sanitizer.
Kat G.
Los Angeles, CA
The hand sanitizer is great, especially for travel! On the other hand, I do think that this scent is a little overrated even tho it's nice. I've also never from multiple people that the scent gave them a headache
Miriam H.
I personally hate the scent of Japanese cherry blossom as it has always given me a headache, but in the sanitizer it gets mixed with the super strong alcohol scent and it is really bad but the sanitizer does work
Gretchen E.
Dallas, TX
Love the way this smells! So clean. These little pocket packs are so great to throw in the car? Your bag.. Anywhere! It also makes you feel very clean when you need it. The price is right for this little container!
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX
This has a very strong scent.... it lingers! I even gave it to my kids since it was giving me a headache, but had to just throw it away. The scent lasted so long on their hands that it continued to cause headaches.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA
Now this Anti-bacterial gel is my absolute favorite because of the smell, I love that cherry blossom smell and it comes in handy since its travel size. I use the sanatizer everywhere I go especially for work.