Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

Love Bath & Body Works products they are very good and some smell good, some are very unpleasant. This one in particular is good, i do feel the smell is a little strong for me, but over all the quality is great.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.

This scent is ome of the original scents bath and body works came out with and it has always smelled amazing to me and whenever i put the hand sanitizer on people tell me i smell good and how amazing it smells!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

I bought a few of these to hang on my purse and on my daughters backpacks. I love the smell of cherry blossom. I like that it's small enough to not get in the way and I like that it's easy for my girls to use.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
York, PA

You can't go wrong with the fresh scents of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel. Perfect on the go size, which can run a little high for the amount you get, but with the right coupon this is a great buy.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.

Japanese Cherry Blossom, in my humble opinion, is the best scent Bath and Body Works has ever put out. That in a cute little sanitizing bottle that fits perfectly in a purse, backpack or lunch box? Perfection.
I use this all the time and I love this product. Every time I take my hand sanitizer out all of my friends would ask me if they can have some. It has a very good scent and totally would recomment this to yall
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA

Now this Anti-bacterial gel is my absolute favorite because of the smell, I love that cherry blossom smell and it comes in handy since its travel size. I use the sanatizer everywhere I go especially for work.
Synah B.
Synah B.

Love this product to the moon and back. It satisfies me. I've used this everyday for a year now. I got it from bath and body works. It met more then my expectations it's amazing. Recommend for others to try!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

I love Bath and body hand sanitizers! They smell heavenly and I take them with me everywhere I have one on my purse, one on my vanity, one in the bathroom and the 5 for $6 deal makes it impossible to refuse!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI

These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.

Join Now