BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
Daniella L.
Austell, GA
I love love love the pocket sized anti bacterial hand sanitizers!! They're convenient and small enough to take everywhere. Not to mention they are a pretty strong smell
Shenell N.
Queens, New York
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works, so I love that I can have it in sanitizer form. I love that it does not smell like your basic alcohol sanitizer, it cleans germs and leaves a lovely scent while doing so.
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
Lil-na R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like to use this product from bath & body works. Its small so you can put it in your bag and go. It's there when you need it for school. It also smells great and doesn't leave your hands sticky like most hand gel.
Kwa Y.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.
Jenifer R.
Love love love the smell! I always buy everything Japanese cherry blossom. When I whip this out, everyone compliments on the amazing smell and wants some haha! I always have one of these in my purse and in my diaper bag.
Shelissa N.
Cromwell, CT
This is my favorite scent at bath and body. I love that it's pocket sized and I can take it everywhere. I use this every day, and it's very convenient. This is definitely one of my go to products I don't leave without it
Shelby R.
I love this hand sanitizer. It's smells so amazing. One of my favorite scents! The only thing that gets me is I feel like it rlly dry my hands out after using it often. But maybe that's just me other than that I love it.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ
This smell is very fresh, it is one of my favorites. I am a hand sanitizer freak! I carry it and so does my daughter at most if not all times and this is a must have!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?