Add a Photo

#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Addy V.
Addy V.

Smells just like the body wash and lotion. Doesn't have a very strong scent to the point where you can't stand the smell but also isn't too subtle so it gets smelly things off your hands
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI

Really nice hand sanatizer. I know I'm getting my hands clean. And they also don't make my hands dry like other hand sanatizer. I also love the sent! The sent last awhile which I like.
Ana W.
Ana W.
Palisades Park

Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY

A good smelling and effective hand sanitizer is important for me as I live in NY and ride the subway every day. I love the smell of this and it isn't sticky like some hand sanitizers.
Beka C.
Beka C.
Cookeville, TN

Gotta love Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom in ANYTHING! I love the hand gel here because it doesn't dry my hands out like others and they don't have that scent that I love!
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

One of my favorite scents, this is an effective handsanitizer. Over time the gel does breakdown and the viscosity sanitizer decreases significantly, making it harder to control dosage
logan r.
logan r.

Refreshing and elegant smell. Long lasting smell and leaves hands feeling clean. I would recommend the more tropical scents, they are my favorite, but it's really up what you prefer!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Great product to use when soap and water aren't available. I like to use this especially during cold and flu seasons after riding the subway to work. Helps keep me cold and flu free.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the cleansing hand gels because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand gels and no strong alcohol smell afterwards.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Williamston, NC

I love cherry blossom it's my go too at BBW. I can't get enough of the scent of this stuff the whole
Collection is amazing the smell lasts all day and isn't too strong which I love.

Join Now