BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
Jenifer V.
Kyle, TX
I have had this product and it smells really good I bought this at bath and body works I like the price of it and then my hands smell good I liked it the producer really good I don't have nothing to improve in this product
brittney w.
I don't know about you, but I love the Japanese cheery blossom scent. I love this small bottle of hand sanitizer. It leaves your hands smelling great and feeling clean.
Daniella L.
Austell, GA
I love love love the pocket sized anti bacterial hand sanitizers!! They're convenient and small enough to take everywhere. Not to mention they are a pretty strong smell
Kwa Y.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ
This smell is very fresh, it is one of my favorites. I am a hand sanitizer freak! I carry it and so does my daughter at most if not all times and this is a must have!
Shelissa N.
New Haven, CT
This is my favorite scent at bath and body. I love that it's pocket sized and I can take it everywhere. I use this every day, and it's very convenient. This is definitely one of my go to products I don't leave without it
Jenifer R.
Love love love the smell! I always buy everything Japanese cherry blossom. When I whip this out, everyone compliments on the amazing smell and wants some haha! I always have one of these in my purse and in my diaper bag.
Shelby R.
I love this hand sanitizer. It's smells so amazing. One of my favorite scents! The only thing that gets me is I feel like it rlly dry my hands out after using it often. But maybe that's just me other than that I love it.