Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Smells lovely,just like the actual very blossoming in the beginning of summer. I just love all the hand sanitizers from bath and body works. They keep my hands clean and smelling delightful.
Mei M.
Mei M.
Columbia, SC

I love this scent an is so effective. I use the shower gel and body spray in the same scent also. It's also affordable. It definitely met my expectations. You can get at Bath And Body Works.
Kaci F.
Kaci F.

The bathroom smells so good after washing your hands you wouldn't even know what went on in there before yo u washed your hands ;)
Would make for a funny commercial... you can thank me later
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Napa, CA

This is hands down the best scent Bath and Body Works has! It is refreshing and floral, but not overly sweet. I love that it comes in a small hand sanitizer and always have one in my purse.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

First off, I'm a huge fan of these mini hand sanitizers, so cute! They come in a variety of scents, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is by far one of the best. Never leave the house without it!
Monique G.
Monique G.
Grand Junction, CO

I love how little and convenient this hand sanitizer is! At the beginning if my pregnancy my original hand sanitizer was making me nauseas and I could actually Aisne the smell of this one!
Merriah M.
Merriah M.
Colton

Love there smell awesome I'd really like to try out more of there products. I have bought plenty of there products not only including there hand soaps but lotions and sprays very very nice

Kara P.
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I adore this scent and this great little bottle I'd perfect for my purse or the pool bag or any go bag I may need. I love knowing I can clean my hands (or little hands) whenever I need to.
maria g.
maria g.
Vallejo, CA

This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. it smells wonderful, and it stays on for a good 2 hours. it smells awesome. the antibacterial has a scent and alcohol. it smells awesome.
brittney d.
brittney d.

I loooooove Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The travel sized ones are so convenient. They smell great too! And perfect for an on-the-go person. And they make great stocking stuffers!

Join Now