Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Beth G.
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX

This has a very strong scent.... it lingers! I even gave it to my kids since it was giving me a headache, but had to just throw it away. The scent lasted so long on their hands that it continued to cause headaches.
Gretchen E.
Gretchen E.
Dallas, TX

Love the way this smells! So clean. These little pocket packs are so great to throw in the car? Your bag.. Anywhere! It also makes you feel very clean when you need it. The price is right for this little container!
Gina D.
Gina D.

Bath & Body Works is the ONLY hand sanitizer I will use! Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a classic scent that isn't too sweet and my hands feel super clean after being on the subway when I use this hand sanitizer.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , Ca

I've been using this for years. The product has improved but the bottle i would prefer the older ones just because I have been using them for a long time. This is a nice perfume scent that I've been obsessed with.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Spring Hill, FL

I absolutely love this product. I actually bought the whole collection of body wash, body mist and body lotion as well. The fragrance is very pleasant and not over powering sense most fragrance give me a headache.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.

I personally hate the scent of Japanese cherry blossom as it has always given me a headache, but in the sanitizer it gets mixed with the super strong alcohol scent and it is really bad but the sanitizer does work
Kat G.
Kat G.
Los Angeles, CA

The hand sanitizer is great, especially for travel! On the other hand, I do think that this scent is a little overrated even tho it's nice. I've also never from multiple people that the scent gave them a headache
Tahnee T.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne

This is a good quality hand sanitizer, especially for the price. It did make my hands quite sticky after using it but only for a short period of time. It's amazing for the price but are better ones on the market.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

I love this! Not only does it smell amazing but it is incredibly cleansing, gets dirt and ink off skin in an instant. Great for when there is no nearby sink! Smells amazing and would definitely have to repurchase
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Brampton

These are amazing. Compact size perfect for your purse and the smell is just like the spray. I usually use these in public as it helps freshen up my smell for days when I'm out for long. Completely recommendable

Join Now