BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Victoria H.
I love this hand soap because it kills germs and smells amazing. I always buy this kind. The best thing about it is how long it makes your hands smell after washing them. I'm super satisfied. I would definitely repurchase, it's a must have!
Mackenzie G.
Stratford, CT
Made my hands feel sanitized and clean with a fresh clean smell coming from it. Definatly helped me keep clean hands from the dirty school I was in, my boy friend even liked it to
colleen c.
Edinboro, PA
I love the scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom soap. I also love the fact that it has anti bacterial agents. it foams nicely. It is a great quality product and would recommend it. I have tried knock off brands, and they do not compare.
Denise D.
New York
I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom. The hand soap is very fresh and leaves your hands feeling clean and soft, it doesn't overly dry. I also bought other things such as the lotion and perfume because the smell is just so amazing
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK
This scent is amazing. I hate traditional hand sanitizer because of the strong alcohol smell, but this sanitizer smells like heaven. I suggest everyone goes out and buys it. It is defiantly a must have. I got it on sale. 5 for 6 bucks.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite sanitizer I have ever used! My hands never felt so good! I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel! Being clean couldn't get any better
Stacey T.
I love their mini travel-sized hand sanitizers. They're perfect for on-the-go and you can just keep one in your purse. Glad they come in so many different wonderful scents.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love bath and body works products. The hand sanitizer bottles are just as nice as the lotions and body wash. It cleans well and leaves your hand smelling like flowers 😍
Kwa Y.
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one my fave bath & body works scents. I love their travel size hand sanitizers! Doesn't have that strong alcohol smell like other sanitizers.