BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

colleen c.
Edinboro, PA
I love the scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom soap. I also love the fact that it has anti bacterial agents. it foams nicely. It is a great quality product and would recommend it. I have tried knock off brands, and they do not compare.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK
This scent is amazing. I hate traditional hand sanitizer because of the strong alcohol smell, but this sanitizer smells like heaven. I suggest everyone goes out and buys it. It is defiantly a must have. I got it on sale. 5 for 6 bucks.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite sanitizer I have ever used! My hands never felt so good! I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel! Being clean couldn't get any better
Stacey T.
I love their mini travel-sized hand sanitizers. They're perfect for on-the-go and you can just keep one in your purse. Glad they come in so many different wonderful scents.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love bath and body works products. The hand sanitizer bottles are just as nice as the lotions and body wash. It cleans well and leaves your hand smelling like flowers 😍
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
One of the best scents for hand sanitizers- a nice clean and natural scent that you can keep smelling for the whole day! Doesn't dry out your hands or anything. Great!
Daniella L.
Austell, GA
I love love love the pocket sized anti bacterial hand sanitizers!! They're convenient and small enough to take everywhere. Not to mention they are a pretty strong smell
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Hand sanatizer is a must in a purse or pocket. This size is perfect to carry with you at all times. Japanese cherry blossom anything from bath & body works is the best.
Jenifer V.
Kyle, TX
I have had this product and it smells really good I bought this at bath and body works I like the price of it and then my hands smell good I liked it the producer really good I don't have nothing to improve in this product