Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shelissa N.
Shelissa N.
New Haven, CT

This is my favorite scent at bath and body. I love that it's pocket sized and I can take it everywhere. I use this every day, and it's very convenient. This is definitely one of my go to products I don't leave without it
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I just love the smell of this scent! Very strong that others can small it after you rub it on your hands . It's a perfect size for your purse and a little goes a long way! Purchase them as a deal, to get the better price
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Keller, TX

I don't usually carry around little hand sanitizers but this one was too cute not to get! the smell is really calming and fresh at the same time. Not only that but it's super easy to carry around and share with friends
Denise L.
Denise L.

Everyone knows bath and body works, but this is one of my favorite scents! I LOVED japanese cherry blossom ever since i was young, and this hand sanitizer delivers such a perfecr scent without being too over powering.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

Since I work in health care I'm constantly having to use hand sanitizer. This product not only smells amazing but it doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers do. I get many compliments on the scent of this product!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Lincoln Park, MI

Best smelling hand sanitizer out there. It's such a great product for an amazing prize. Bath and body has amazing products. It's smell lasts a good couple hours. I'm sacrificed and would go back to but it many times.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bridgeport, CT

This product is nice..It seems amazing and keeps your hands feeling soft and clean..I like it a lot..I use it on a Daily basis,.I hope that is product never goes out of stock..Thsnk you for making wonderful products
Ari G.
Ari G.
Morehead, KY

These small bottles of hand sanitizer are great! I work at a university and it is so easy to just grab one and go. They smell great and leave your hands feeling clean. They are pretty cheap and you always get deals.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Pearisburg, VA

This is some of my favorite bath and body works products! It smells absolutely amazing! It works great! I think it's very affordable! I've bought this multiple times not just for me but I use them for gifts as well!
Cicely G.
Cicely G.

This is probably the best smelling product B&BW has. I love the hand soap, lotion, and hand sanitizer. I've turned quit a few friends and family members onto it, too. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel.

Join Now